The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8516
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith90  [View Original Post]
    Location was a nice clean apartment that did not have any smoke smell or other odd issues. It was very nice which is another bonus and a plus for me. I could go into details but there are so many great reviews that covers it all. She has a very attractive body. I'm not one for details, again just read all of her past reviews from others who have shared those moments with her. I'm beating a dead horse here but if you haven't taken the trip to see her then you certainly should as she is in fact very nice, attractive, and skilled. This trip was business as a photo shoot was in order. She was kind enough to do a photo shoot with me and let me take some pictures of her amazing figure and hone in my skills. Below are a few photos from the shoot and I am posting with her full permission. Thank you Silk.

    Attachment 308431 Attachment 308432 Attachment 308433
    Attachment 308434.


    Jsmith90.
    Nice work. I like the garter belt and big hair. Kind of retro.

  2. #8515

    Tiffanyn30 is NOT in My Milford Count.

    Quote Originally Posted by WordSmithFour  [View Original Post]
    Apparently, the Tiffany girl is now advertising in Louisville.
    If you are talking about Tiffanyn30, I don't know her and she is NOT in my Milford count of 5 girls, nor are any of the Milford 5 named Tiffany. Yes, I know Tiffanyn30 is also in the Milford area because I have received a couple of Private Reviews about her via PMs, but I've never visited her because, after reading the Private Reviews, I decided that she probably wouldn't be to my liking.

    Besides that, Tiffanyn30 is apparently in her late 20's, or maybe she is 30-years-old (Tiffanyn"30") whereas 4 of the Milford girls are only 19-years-old and the no. 5 Milford girl is 20-years-old. And it doesn't surprise me that she's advertising in Louisville because I believe she only recently moved up here to the Greater Cincinnati area. Tiffanyn30 previously lived down south, like further south than Louisville.

    As a former lurker and current UTR lover, I recall that several years ago there was a group of young Batavia girls that were all the rage (I got to see 2 Bat-ville girls), and then a group of young Glen Este girls replaced or upstaged them (I got to see 4 of the GE girls, but I know other guys who did much better than me), and now it's the young Milford girls on the scene (I'm hoping there are at least 50 of them and I want to see them all). I really don't know what Clermont County is putting in their water supply but, whatever it is, I like it -- it's the best use of public funds that I've ever experienced AND I think the Water Officials ought to be commended -- Hip-Hip-Hoorah!
    Last edited by Member #4483; 03-22-14 at 11:18. Reason: Added a Commendation!

  3. #8514

    For You Two...Anyday

    Quote Originally Posted by GNW20  [View Original Post]
    Gunman know what you mean is definitely all that.
    .

    Thank you very much. We need to re-connect soon! Until then, I'll be missing you.

    Charming Blake.

  4. #8513
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent007  [View Original Post]
    NO, the 5 Milford Girls that I know (including the two newest girls, namely, VanessaM19 and her sister, Megan) are NOT Gothic and they do NOT have Black Hair. If the Goth Girl wearing short shorts and combat boots was walking such a long way, with dinner in hand, man, you really should have offered her a ride (unless your wife, kids, local priest, Rev. Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, or whoever, were also with you) -- because I would have definitely asked her. It was the only Good Samaritan thing to do (and while you were at it, you could have quizzed her about her finances or lack thereof -- you may have learned that she needs a ride quite often -- wink, wink). --SA007.
    Apparently, the Tiffany girl is now advertising in Louisville.

  5. #8512

    NO, The Milford Girls Are NOT Gothic And Do NOT Have Black Hair!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ynotrutony  [View Original Post]
    These girls seem to have gone back under the radar. I have had no luck in contacting them. While driving down 28 tonight I did see an amazingly gorgeous Gothic style girl, long black hair, wearing short shorts and black combat boots. She looked to be about 20 to 22 but was obviously coming back with dinner. She was walking a long way. She did not seem to have any interest in the fact that I was taking an interest in her. Does this girl fit the description of any of the Milford girls that you guys know?
    NO, the 5 Milford Girls that I know (including the two newest girls, namely, VanessaM19 and her sister, Megan) are NOT Gothic and they do NOT have Black Hair. If the Goth Girl wearing short shorts and combat boots was walking such a long way, with dinner in hand, man, you really should have offered her a ride (unless your wife, kids, local priest, Rev. Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, or whoever, were also with you) -- because I would have definitely asked her. It was the only Good Samaritan thing to do (and while you were at it, you could have quizzed her about her finances or lack thereof -- you may have learned that she needs a ride quite often -- wink, wink). --SA007.

  6. #8511

    Ms.Moore

    Gentlemen of Cinncy I thank you on having such fine providers in your fair city. Another trip and I looked forward to seeing Sydney. 200 mile trip to find a provider I am pleased with. Nashville is all rush, spinners and higher prices. I may have to try and find a job here and relocate.

  7. #8510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Alicia4567/Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent007  [View Original Post]
    Here's my report on Alicia4567 aka Allie (central Cincinnati area). . .
    Good report. Long, but with good grammar, pagination, and syntax, still readable with solid info.

  8. #8509
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent007  [View Original Post]
    ACHTUNG: I am running behind on posting about 6 new reports / reviews, as I have promised some of you that I would do, and answering about 30-40 more PMs, but I am earnestly trying to get caught up as time permits. I apologize for my untimeliness.

    Here's my report on Alicia4567 aka Allie (central Cincinnati area). . .

    --SA007.
    Had same experience perhaps a month ago. It was before the reports of BBFS. Same stinky couch. Definitely disappointment relative to pics. Nice enough girl. She did accomplish goal but was difficult to get into it given environment. Kept me waiting quite awhile at location which is uncomfortable. Won't repeat.

  9. #8508

    Blake is definately that and more

    Gunman know what you mean she is definitely all that.

  10. #8507

    Charming Blake

    Well I setup a date for tomorrow (Saturday) which she accepted but I forgot I had previous plans so I text her today to change the time and ask if she could see me today after work. She was very accommodating. Said sure I am open at that time and was understanding. I showed up I don't know this chick just fucks me up. I am so into her. Very clean in call clean covers clean room very clean body nice hug at door start with a nice massage BBBJ cfs finish with cim love it and her. End of feedback.

    Stay safe and Happy Hunting!!
    Last edited by Gunman2013; 03-21-14 at 21:12. Reason: add details

  11. #8506

    Milford girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Garyhb  [View Original Post]
    You're absolutely correct about the Milford sisters Megan, and Venessa. They grew up in the same neighborhood that they are working at now. They are brand new amateurs in the business, and don't really know what they are doing. I've told Megan several times that she needs sexy pics without her face showing to add to her adds. They both have cute sexy bodies. Sooner or later one of their neighbors will figure out what they are doing, and all of the fun will stop.
    These girls seem to have gone back under the radar. I have had no luck in contacting them. While driving down 28 tonight I did see an amazingly gorgeous Gothic style girl, long black hair, wearing short shorts and black combat boots. She looked to be about 20 to 22 but was obviously coming back with dinner. She was walking a long way. She did not seem to have any interest in the fact that I was taking an interest in her. Does this girl fit the description of any of the Milford girls that you guys know?

  12. #8505

    Alicia4567 aka Allie

    ACHTUNG: I am running behind on posting about 6 new reports / reviews, as I have promised some of you that I would do, and answering about 30-40 more PMs, but I am earnestly trying to get caught up as time permits. I apologize for my untimeliness.

    Here's my report on Alicia4567 aka Allie (central Cincinnati area). . .

    Alicia4567 aka Allie advertises here and on BP, but I'm NOT sure about anyplace else.

    I visited with Allie about 10-12 days ago in the middle of the afternoon. I only contacted Allie after a 20-year-old UTR that I occasionally see in the Hyde Park area had to cancel on me because her car would not start at her parents' house out in the Montgomery area.

    Anyway, I have talked with Allie several times via texting on her 859-xxx-3780 number over the past two months or thereabouts, and each and every time that we have previously texted she, on the one hand, inevitably whines and complains profusely to me about all the cancellations and no-shows that she receives on a daily basis, sometimes as many as 18-20 appointments per day according to her account, but then, on the other hand, she always goes on to tell me and insist that she's a low-volume provider. Okay, whatever. If the truth were to be known, I think it's just a sales tactic she uses to try to make you feel sorry and want to help her, as well as probably trying to head-off any possible inclinations for anyone to want to cancel on her.

    On this particular day, set-up was NOT easy, took almost an hour, and I almost didn't go to see her, even though I was only 10 minutes away, because she was being very non-responsive. In addition, there was absolutely ZERO screening and NO References needed, even though I was using a completely different telephone number that was heretobefore completely unknown to her.

    As far as Allie is physically concerned, I am not exactly sure how old the pics are that she posts but they are definitely her and they are old, IMHO. I ran Pic #1 through my metadata software, after my visit with her, and it showed me the Pic was taken on 12-08-2002. I am not sure whether it's true and accurate but just let me say I think it's probably about right. There was no metadata available on the other two Pics but I have no doubt that they are at least as old as Pic #1, IMHO. YES, it is true, if you have blurred vision or if you squint or soft focus, Allie does look like her Pics -- however, in reality, her Pics are clearly from a bygone era. Her body-type is also definitely a spinner but, there again, I think she is showing some excess, high-mileage. Don't get me wrong, she's really not too awfully bad, but she's definitely NOT a VanessaM19, Priscilla, Jennavecia, Andee, Sasha, Cupcake, Airella, etc., etc., etc. I'm only talking about the appearance of her body to my eyes, AND the reasons are obvious to me, too. It's because Allie is indisputably 10 years or more older than the previously mentioned girls are and she also has that excess, high-mileage thing going on, IMHO.

    Now that's not to say that Allie isn't cute, because she is okay cute for being an older provider, but she is definitely NOT a young, early "20's-something" cutie anymore, contrary to what her Pics show, IMHO. My interpretation of her Pics show a much younger, much more vibrant and alive, cleaner, healthier, and innocent looking girl. I wouldn't say Allie doesn't have energy, because she does, but it's not quite the same thing that I believe is conveyed or comes across in the Pics showing a much younger Allie. And, BTW, do NOT let anyone tell you that her breasts are young or perky because they are far from it, but there again, that's just my opinion.

    I was offered a full and open menu but, after seeing her older, naked body with slight baby damage (and, admittedly, I am very picky), and especially after being shown around the house (see below), I just wanted to get done and get the fuck away from there so I opted for her BBBKCIMNQNS on a very nasty sofa in the front room. Allie's actual BBBJCIMNQ (minus the NS) performance was quite nice, it was about an 8.0, there's no doubt about that, but I don't believe I received the "NS" part of the bargain. I've run across these very sneaky types before who have mastered the technique of making you think they are NS-ers but, in fact, they let it slowly leak out and down your shaft and onto your nut sack and you end-up with the stuff between your butt cheeks and in the crack of your ass, which is exactly what she did to me. And I might ask, where do you think it ultimately ended-up? YES, if you guessed soaking into her nasty-ass fabric sofa, you would be correct -- and she never once attempted to clean it up at any time while I was there. After she finished me, she reached over onto a nearby table and handed me a small, approximately 4-inch by 4-inch, faded orange-colored, cotton-like, thread bare rag to wipe myself, and she was very quick to say, as she was handing it to me, that it was clean because she had just brought it from her real residence earlier that day. After I thought about it for a nano-second, I promptly declined to take it from her as I was putting my clothes back on.

    Besides all that, even though I was quoted $60, I was charged $80, and I suppose that's my fault for being a moron. I made the mistake of wearing smart casual clothing instead of old, dirty workman's clothes, and I also drove my nicer car to her place instead of the old beater that I would normally drive -- all because I was initially going to the Hyde Park area to see my UTR. In other words, Allie saw me coming, as the old saying goes, and I got charged an extra $20 for my stupidity, that is, I definitely looked like I could afford it and wouldn't miss it. But she did try to soften the blow, no pun intended, by telling me that if I wanted to become a regular and repeat that it would only be $50 from that point on. I really didn't care about losing the extra $20 enough to want to stand and argue with her about it, so I just paid it. All I really wanted to do at that point in time was to get out of her place without any drama and to go about my business.

    And now here are my personal observations about her place -- it's a total and complete fucking disaster, IMHO. As you walk up the steps and through the front door, there is a very nasty sofa sitting straight ahead against the back wall of the front room facing the street. That sofa is where she told me she does a lot of business, and it definitely shows. It truly looked to me like 1,000 or more drunken sailors have been serviced on that damn thing. As she led me to the bedroom, there was literally clutter and trash strewn everywhere throughout the entire house, not to mention she also had a dirty, stinky fish aquarium, a stinky rabbit in a cage with the bedding shavings thrown out of the cage and covering the floor in about a solid three-feet radius around the cage, a cat and some stinky cat poop was on the bed (which is why I ultimately opted for service on the nasty sofa instead of the bed, which in hindsight was an even bigger mistake), and a dog that was locked away someplace inside the house out of my sight but you could hear it occasionally let out a whine and a bark. I'm telling you to believe what you will but her place smelled worse than the elephant house at the zoo. Candidly, I have been in many places in the OTR, for reasons unrelated to hobbying / mongering, that looked like palaces compared to Allie's place. NOW, IN ALL FAIRNESS TO HER, she did tell me that she recently inherited the place and that she was trying to get it in order (and that she was NOT living there because it is in shambles at this time). Hell, I don't even think the plumbing fixtures were in proper working condition -- although I did see the cat using the toilet when I went into the 1st floor bathroom afterwards because I wanted to try to wash up a bit. If the place was not so fucking sad, I could laugh about it.

    Here comes what I am sure will be the most debated and refuted part of my review, but I swear it's absolutely and completely true. When I visited Allie was also about the same time when all the controversy was first getting started about her offering BARE BACK FULL SERVICE, which I believe she has since recently denied. So I pointedly asked Allie about it and she told me, from her lips to my ears, that she only allows one long-time regular to ride BARE BACK. Now here's the really funny part about what she told me. . . Allie went on to clarify that she only allows her long-time regular to ride BARE BACK because they have both had blood tests and then shared the results with one another. LOL, what a hoot -- as if that's reliable the day after testing! Like I said, believe what you will but I swear it's 100% straight truth with no added sugar. Then, Allie wanted to know why I was asking about BBFS and I admittedly intentionally misled her by telling her that I might be interested in riding BARE BACK too (which I never do, and I am NOT interested in). Allie did not take the bait at first but then later, after we were finished, she began to quiz me about it again and asked me what I was willing to pay and how often I would be willing to commit to visiting her if she was willing to also allow me to ride BARE BACK. At that point, I was really wanting to leave her smelly place and so I cut-off the conversation by telling her that we could discuss it later if I decided to become a regular -- and that was the end of that. Who knows, maybe she was just playing games with me, but I seriously don't think so -- you had to be there to see for yourself that she appeared very earnest about it.

    Overall, Allie is an okay provider, I suppose, but she is really nothing special or exceptional in my eyes, and her Pics are NOT exactly up-to-date, IMHO. Her place, on the flip-side, is a compete and total fucking dump that looks to me like it should have been condemned and demolished years ago. While I have decided to NOT make a Recommendation one way or another to anyone else on this particular provider, I have decided that I WILL NOT REPEAT because she really doesn't do anything for me personally. --SA007.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alicia4567.1 _859-618-3780.jpg‎   Alicia4567.2 _859-618-3780.jpg‎   Alicia4567.3 _859-618-3780.jpg‎  

  13. #8504

    Wow Did I say WOW?

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith90  [View Original Post]
    Location was a nice clean apartment that did not have any smoke smell or other odd issues. It was very nice which is another bonus and a plus for me. I could go into details but there are so many great reviews that covers it all. She has a very attractive body. I'm not one for details, again just read all of her past reviews from others who have shared those moments with her. I'm beating a dead horse here but if you haven't taken the trip to see her then you certainly should as she is in fact very nice, attractive, and skilled. This trip was business as a photo shoot was in order. She was kind enough to do a photo shoot with me and let me take some pictures of her amazing figure and hone in my skills. Below are a few photos from the shoot and I am posting with her full permission. Thank you Silk.

    Jsmith90.
    Very nicely done sir...

    I've been to visit with Silk and these pictures are a great representation of just how pretty she actually is..

  14. #8503

    Silk

    Location was a nice clean apartment that did not have any smoke smell or other odd issues. It was very nice which is another bonus and a plus for me. I could go into details but there are so many great reviews that covers it all. She has a very attractive body. I'm not one for details, again just read all of her past reviews from others who have shared those moments with her. I'm beating a dead horse here but if you haven't taken the trip to see her then you certainly should as she is in fact very nice, attractive, and skilled. This trip was business as a photo shoot was in order. She was kind enough to do a photo shoot with me and let me take some pictures of her amazing figure and hone in my skills. Below are a few photos from the shoot and I am posting with her full permission. Thank you Silk.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Silk_2.jpg
Views:	800
Size:	232.9 KB
ID:	308431 Click image for larger version

Name:	Silk_12.jpg
Views:	825
Size:	216.6 KB
ID:	308432 Click image for larger version

Name:	Silk_18.jpg
Views:	704
Size:	192.3 KB
ID:	308433 Click image for larger version

Name:	Silk_22.jpg
Views:	858
Size:	241.7 KB
ID:	308434.

    Jsmith90.

  15. #8502

    re: Kristy - I concur, she's great!

    I've had several nice experiences with Kristy in Middletown. Mostly for blow and go, which she's very good at. Actually tried that in the car yesterday which was really fun. She's very consistent, readily available and responds to text messages quickly.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Short and sweet dream of one of our USASG advertisers Kristy84. I had some free time on my
    hands after a little break from action so I sent her a text and she replied promptly enough being friendly and discreet using the right words that gave me confidence that she wasn't LE. After a couple more texts I asked for pics and she sent me plenty of them in various poses and stages of clothing. I liked the way she looked so I set something up and I was short on time and she accommodated me right away. Gave me the address and room right off the bat and away I went. I wasn't familiar with this part of town (Middletown) but after seeing some of her past reviews I was ready for anything. LOL I pulled up to the hotel and it was as described before, pretty much a run down place on the outskirts of town. No big deal, her room placement was pretty good so I decided to proceed. Knocked on the door, she answered in a towel (we had flirted a bit and she said she would, "be ready". LOL) and let me in. She invited me to check the bathroom and room out and then we did the "mutual touch test" which neither of us really believed was a legit way to discover if either of us were LE but we laughed and settled in after that. BONUS: in this dream she didn't ask for anything up front! She asked me how I'd like to start and I'm a pleaser so I left it up to her. She suggested BBBJ and I have to say...wow. Great skill. I could have just left it at that and been happy because the .60 wasn't a bad price but I wanted to try the rest of the package. Speaking of package she is tiny! (which I like) all of about 5'0" with nice legs. She had told me that she ha a couple of kids which gave her a little pooch to her but it actually made her even more cute. LOL Nice ass and really attractive eyes. She was freshly showered and both the room and her smelled nice. (she told me she smoked in the bathroom out of consideration) So anyway after a little of the warm up she asked me what I liked and I wanted to know what she liked so a little CDS (is that a real acronym...?) I took my time and she genuinely seemed to enjoy the fun and had some hot verbal feedback during which always does it for me so I finished, cleaned up, had some nice chit chat, she still hadn't asked about settling up so I took it upon myself to dresser the topic and we said our goodbyes. Nice and easy. I'd like to have this dream again and I'm sure I will but I'm still new to Cincinnati so there are many more sights I'd like to see. Looks: 8 Skill: 8 Location: 6.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape