Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 24,736 to 24,750 of 33236
-
03-21-14 14:29 #8501Senior Member

Posts: 243Kristy84
Short and sweet dream of one of our USASG advertisers Kristy84. I had some free time on my hands after a little break from action so I sent her a text and she replied promptly enough being friendly and discreet using the right words that gave me confidence that she wasn't LE. After a couple more texts I asked for pics and she sent me plenty of them in various poses and stages of clothing. I liked the way she looked so I set something up and I was short on time and she accommodated me right away. Gave me the address and room right off the bat and away I went. I wasn't familiar with this part of town (Middletown) but after seeing some of her past reviews I was ready for anything. LOL I pulled up to the hotel and it was as described before, pretty much a run down place on the outskirts of town. No big deal, her room placement was pretty good so I decided to proceed. Knocked on the door, she answered in a towel (we had flirted a bit and she said she would, "be ready". LOL) and let me in. She invited me to check the bathroom and room out and then we did the "mutual touch test" which neither of us really believed was a legit way to discover if either of us were LE but we laughed and settled in after that. BONUS: in this dream she didn't ask for anything up front! She asked me how I'd like to start and I'm a pleaser so I left it up to her. She suggested BBBJ and I have to say...wow. Great skill. I could have just left it at that and been happy because the .60 wasn't a bad price but I wanted to try the rest of the package. Speaking of package she is tiny! (which I like) all of about 5'0" with nice legs. She had told me that she ha a couple of kids which gave her a little pooch to her but it actually made her even more cute. LOL Nice ass and really attractive eyes. She was freshly showered and both the room and her smelled nice. (she told me she smoked in the bathroom out of consideration) So anyway after a little of the warm up she asked me what I liked and I wanted to know what she liked so a little CDS (is that a real acronym...?) I took my time and she genuinely seemed to enjoy the fun and had some hot verbal feedback during which always does it for me so I finished, cleaned up, had some nice chit chat, she still hadn't asked about settling up so I took it upon myself to dresser the topic and we said our goodbyes. Nice and easy. I'd like to have this dream again and I'm sure I will but I'm still new to Cincinnati so there are many more sights I'd like to see. Looks: 8 Skill: 8 Location: 6.
-
03-21-14 12:52 #8500Senior Member

Posts: 305I can Vouch...
For her oral skills and the sloppy aspect. Sydney is a class act and all about making sure you are satisfied.
Originally Posted by College1946
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-14 11:17 #8499Senior Member

Posts: 348So, what's the story with Cha Cha? Her pics look great, like TGTBT great. How's her look, attitude, performance?
Originally Posted by AxeMan330
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-14 10:35 #8498Regular Member

Posts: 6Remmy
Just my 2 cents LOL. Hooked up with her yesterday afternoon, after the initial chit chat feeling the situation out. All was great, she made me feel wonderful, wish I could of spent more than just an hour.
I will be seeing her on a regular basis, once again she's Great!
-
03-21-14 09:14 #8497Regular Member

Posts: 3Cha Cha and Madelynn duo
Had the pleasure of visiting with these two beautiful ladies! Great skills and very eager to please. Nice non hotel location. I will be repeating for sure. Thank you babe's!!
-
03-21-14 08:25 #8496Senior Member

Posts: 231Alicia4567
Allie to please...
Had another recent visit with Allie who is located in the central Cincinnati area. She is a definite pleaser and not a teaser. She is pretty, attentive and makes you feel at home almost instantly. Many things are on the menu. LFK, DFK, BBBJCIM, CFS so you won't lack for things to keep you happy. If you haven't see this little vixen, you should. She is among several that I tend to repeat with.
-
03-21-14 00:58 #8495Senior Member

Posts: 27BBBJ a must
I love me a sloppy, dirty talking hoover vacuum. Since seeing this post I will definitely have to give Ms. Sydney Moore a call. Thanks for the list.
Originally Posted by SkirtChasa
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-14 00:01 #8494Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210I Appreciate You...
.
Originally Posted by Gunman2013
[View Original Post]
Hey thanks you guy's! Xxxxx Blake.
-
03-20-14 22:04 #8493Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Afternoon Delight...
I am really happy I was able to assist you during your travel through Greater Cincinnati. We had fun! Those few times a year you make it North I sure hope we connect. I appreciate your charm, your humor, and your trip between my thighs. OMG! Thanks again, Charming Blake.
Originally Posted by Tbone40
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-14 20:20 #8492Senior Member

Posts: 233I agree she's great!! Had some problems on the get go but she is on her game plan. Safe and Happy Hunting.
Originally Posted by Tbone40
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-14 16:32 #8491Senior Member

Posts: 159Beautiful Blake
Was passing through Cincy on my way north and decided to find some company. Called Blake and inspite of the short notice she was very accomodating.
Met her at a nice clean incall in NKY. Met at the door by a beautiful woman, hot bod, great personality and wanting to please! Started off with a great massage as an icebreaker and went into "cooperative" fallacio. This was immediately followed by CG, Missionary and toped off with a trip to the dog pound (ruff)!
Extra pops were offered but I'm only half the man I used to be.
Go see Blake.
-
03-20-14 12:49 #8490Senior Member

Posts: 38Cumming with Candice
Had a recent visit with another long time favorite lady, Candice. Candice is a charming bright spot in my day whenever I see her. In fact I tend to see her on some of the most trying days just because she is such a pleasant antidote to the stresses in my life. I have seen her 30+ times in the last two years and she is always warm and friendly from the moment I arrive until I leave. Of all the ladies I have met here, I think I would enjoy hanging out with her as a friend at the bar more than any other, not just a great lay but also a great bud.
What you see in her pics is exactly what you get. Candice is a curvy, NOT BBW, woman with a womanly body, great hips and full breasts. After initial conversation getting caught up, we drifted into some slow kissing that gradually progressed into passionate DFK and lip sucking. All the while we were making out, of course, my hands were eagerly exploring the rest of her responsive body. After enjoying her mouth, I had to feast on her ample breasts favoring first one then another. Her deep breathing sounds clearly signalled her enjoyment. Finally, when I could resist no more, we moved on into the main event starting in mish and finishing in my favorite position, legs on shoulders. As I recall she reached home base first with me being a close second. Although I did not experience her oral skills this time, I have enjoyed that wonderfully skilled warm wet mouth enough times to highly recommend it.
Candice is one of my favorite ladies and is a true value with her pricing structure.
-
03-20-14 11:01 #8489Regular Member

Posts: 14Andee from EE
In my earlier report on EE's new lady Andee I neglected to mention her name. Sorry about that. Run don't walk to dream about this one.
-
03-20-14 10:34 #8488Regular Member

Posts: 14EE does it again
Had a great dream about Andee from EE. Very nice smile and Rockin athletic body. Open to about everything. Won't be around long as she has bigger and better plans. I will definitely repeat. Get ahold of EE asap if you want to see this hottie.
-
03-20-14 07:23 #8487Banned Member

Posts: 371Allie
It is very funny how YMMV when seeing a provider. I have enjoyed her company more than once and find her to very nice and very enjoyable to be with. Very much the GFE time when I see her. I don't smoke and do not smell any when I've been there. As far as cleanliness goes, its fine to me. I have seen much worse. I actually wish more providers were like her. Spinner type, very cute, GFE in all ways. When others don't answer the phone or stand you up, she is my go to girl. Just my 2 cents. Peace, ZT.
Originally Posted by Ashoka
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





