Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 13509
-
03-20-14 13:40 #6279Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank You!
You started my day better than word's can express. I enjoyed our last date and enjoyed today just as much if not more. You are a pleaser in all aspect's, as well as, more than pleasant to accompany. Looking forward to your company in the future.
Originally Posted by Thwack
[View Original Post]
My pleasure, Charming Blake.
-
03-20-14 12:57 #6278Senior Member

Posts: 269CharmingBlake
I saw Blake eight or nine months ago. At the time I reported that her service was great, but the visit was interrupted by someone coming to the door of her room. She assured me that this was an unusual that, and we finished our session, but I have not been back since then. Today I called her again, and that she met me in different incall location. I am pleased to report that her service is still top notch!
The new location is safe and convenient, clean, and I did not mind going there. Blake was also very clean and accommodating. Blake provides one of the great massages in this industry. After my massage, I enjoyed her companionship a great deal. BBBJ skills and techniques are wonderful. DATY tasty and very responsive. CFS was amazing in multiple positions. Blake has a sexy voice, and I love to hear her little moans and sounds.
All in all, everything about our visit was positive. I look forward to repeating.
-
03-20-14 11:42 #6277Regular Member

Posts: 19Police Stop
If you are stopped by the police for any reason other than a traffic violation you should only say two things, and say them politely.
1. "Officer, I intend to cooperate, but I will only answer questions after speaking to my attorney. If you like I will call him / her and we can wait until they get here.
If they hedge around waiting for your attorney to arrive, then move to:
2. "Am I free to go?
-
03-20-14 08:36 #6276Senior Member

Posts: 160Candace XOXO
Another great time, always answers and always accommodating. Thanks again!
-
03-19-14 22:46 #6275Regular Member

Posts: 20EatinCrayons
Her number goes straight to voice mail for the past week anybody seen or heard from her?
She was a very attractive provider with great talents wiling to do whatever it took to please me.
-
03-19-14 21:02 #6274Regular Member

Posts: 2Apt
I was wondering the same thing, if outcall to an apartment is safe? I was more concerned with the provider trying anything funny.
-
03-19-14 20:58 #6273Senior Member

Posts: 321No Way
I've seen Remmy at her new digs very recently. No LEO in sight. Felt very safe and secluded. A cruiser went past while I was parking and he didn't even give me a second look. I don't think cops are going to try to "scare" clients. They don't announce themselves unless they can make a bust. Just sayin'.
Originally Posted by SkirtChasa
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-14 19:36 #6272Senior Member

Posts: 233Wow all of this has brought up alot of discussion. I wouldn't have a provider at my house as well not that there aren't a few I truly trust a very few (you know who you are and 1 I hope to know wink wink) but my neighbors.
Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-14 17:21 #6271Senior Member

Posts: 115Look like she moved.
Originally Posted by HuntLadys29
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-14 16:22 #6270Senior Member

Posts: 140Not sure what really works
Before finding this site just little while back. I been working in this hobby about tens years and done it all different ways. House visit never a problem. More problem with gals at hotels robbed and assaulted. Le must be stepping it because that never been a problem. The last three or four weeks I changed my mind. I'm for helping anyone out but its like giving to charity. I only know of two gals around after ten yrs. The gals situation is good one minute and chaos the next. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-14 16:16 #6269Senior Member

Posts: 240Bullshit it is!
After seeing all the hoopla about LEO hanging out at Remmy's place and her latest post, I decided to call her. Saw her for a hour of bliss. She explained what happened and I belive her. She claims it was an asshole who lives in her motel giving her a hard time for not giving it away for free. If you know Remmy, you would believe her side of this story. Go see her in her new place!
Originally Posted by WordSmithFour
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-14 16:00 #6268Senior Member

Posts: 1077hotels
Apts. Or wherever, parking a ways away and walking sometimes brings less attention. And danger of one getting your license plate.
Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-14 15:10 #6267Senior Member

Posts: 489I hear what you're saying. But there's no way I'd ever have a provider at my house, which effectively puts me back at a hotel anyway. I've seen providers about 5-6 times at their apartment or house and that worked out okay. But then you run the risk of nosy neighbors who may be taking pictures of you or your car before calling LE. Assessing all the scenarios gets exhausting after a while.
Originally Posted by ToddCincy
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-14 15:01 #6266Senior Member

Posts: 489Brandy
See my post #4765 in this thread. I have seen her an additional time since that post & it was a good visit too. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by Gunman2013
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-14 14:29 #6265Senior Member

Posts: 307What they "know" vs. what they "can prove"
Key phrase to remember in situations like this: "Officer, am I free to go?
Originally Posted by WordSmithFour
[View Original Post]
We forget that early on in these conversations, anything we say and any time we spend with the police are out of courtesy (or more usually fear). When you ask that question, they have two options. First. You're free to go. Second. They arrest you (at which point they damned well better have the evidence to support the arrest).
Usually the response is the first. If ever it's the second, it was always going to be the second and asking the question didn't make it happen. It just changed the timing.
I've been stopped a couple times and the opening is usually an amiable "where are you going?" or "what are you doing around here? I politely respond with something like "Driving through. Am I free to go". Surprisingly, that's the end of the conversation most of the time. When they have persisted with more questions, I respond with a polite "I'm sorry, am I free to go? It's nerve wracking sometimes listening to all the threats but when the answer to every question is "Am I free to go?" eventually, you'll be out of there.
Have a great day.
Dz.









Reply With Quote



