LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6264

    Helping her out

    Quote Originally Posted by SinfulDreams  [View Original Post]
    Whether she feels comfortable there and the owner won't rat her out should matter none. If LE are pulling you guys over, they are obviously watching her, so they are already aware of what is going on. Moving to a complete different side of town maybe? But just be cautious, as if they are already on to her based on the comings and goings, they may tend to follow her should she move. The thing about her getting kicked out of numerous hotels bothers me too. Maybe the fine gents here could come up with a deposit to help her get her own place, and I am sure not only she would feel more comfortable, but so would the ones going to see her. Also as far as a wife not being trusted I completely agree. BA for instance a wife on council found out her husband was seeing a girl from Eros. I am sure you can figure out the rest now. Be Safe!
    Although helping her get her own place might seem like a noble thing to do, the place has to go in her name and she has to either have the credit or the means to support that place or it falls back on the person that has their name on the lease contract or whatever. Unfortunately most guys are not willing to take that chance. Getting an apartment requires a credit rating or proof you can pay the rent, and if she has problems getting a hotel room because everybody knows about her line of work then that means the hotel room has to be in a mongers name, if she takes a fall for prostitution then that opens the person who has the room in their name to a charge of promoting prostitution. Or an unwelcome phone call from our uncle asking a whole lot of awkward questions.

    And plus it seems like every time a monger jumps in and does something for most of the girls in need it ends up biting the monger squarely on the ass. As nice a jester as that might seem its something I personally would distance myself from.

  2. #6263

    Brandy Lovlace

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunman2013  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? I did a search and found nothing. I might be searching the wrong way because this is the 2nd time I have searched for info on a provider only to get "no matches found".
    Brandy Lovelace AKA Brandy E. She has been around a while and there are quite a few reviews about her including my review of her. She is super nice and always gets the job done. She is a smaller bbw very cute and accommodating.

  3. #6262

    Stakeouts and incall

    I've said this many, many times: hotel incalls are a bad idea. I understand that these are lower cost and higher convenience, but they are far riskier for everyone involved.

    Outcall is *much* safer. It's easy for LEO to stake out a hotel incall location (like shooting fish in a barrel, I'd think). Following providers to remote outcall appointments would be a lot more difficult.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntLadys29  [View Original Post]
    When I had my visit with Remmy a sheriff was behind me when I got off the exit I went to the store / gas station that is next to her hotel I went to the bathroom then I went to her hotel. She did tell me she had been kicked out of numerous hotels for prostitution which didn't make me feel to comfortable when I left. But honestly they can't make you divulge any information if they didn't see any money exchange hands or the deed being done, that was to scare you away and I'm sure it worked, I would never go back if they questioned me like that. She has been there a while I suggested moving or getting her own place but she says she is comfortable there and the owner won't rat her out, she says his wife can't be trusted. In my personal experience the wife has all the power if she can't be trusted neither can he. Not sure if I will visit her at that location again that kind of stuff just makes a man nervous. Be safe I'm out.

  4. #6261

    Brandy Luvlace

    Any intel on this one? I did a search and found nothing. I might be searching the wrong way because this is the 2nd time I have searched for info on a provider only to get "no matches found".

  5. #6260
    Quote Originally Posted by Varoom  [View Original Post]
    I didn't observe the stopping by the two und cov offc but I do know from other credible sources that Cov and or Kenton Co is hot, hot, hot on anything to do with prost and/or H. They are budgeted for this and are doing stops like the ones described actively.

    WSF, to call this activity into question if you don't really know it to be false may be doing other mongers here harm if they choose to disregard the info / warning. The truth is that the LEO presense in NKy 'IS' happening just as described, or similar. Yes, Gustapo-like. Take it or leave it but please don't dissuade anyone here from being concerned over this warning.
    Just seems a little ridiculous to suggest that cops not only come and harass you over what they "know" you were doing, but let you know they are watching without taking any action toward the hobbyist or provider whatsoever. That's the "bullshit" part of this.

    I've been doing this long enough and have only been stopped twice while on dream visit-- and both times, LEO was looking for drugs, not monger activity. And they certainly weren't going to let me off with any "scare tactics" if they had any evidence against me or anyone else.

  6. #6259
    Quote Originally Posted by WordSmithFour  [View Original Post]
    So, let me get this straight. LEO is spending valuable resources day and night to gather surveillance video and intel to take down Remmy (or any other provider--I've heard this story before) AND not making any arrest while harassing guys in public with all the valuable "intelligence" they've gathered on these hardened criminals?

    And you all believe this bullshit?
    I didn't observe the stopping by the two und cov offc but I do know from other credible sources that Cov and or Kenton Co is hot, hot, hot on anything to do with prost and/or H. They are budgeted for this and are doing stops like the ones described actively.

    WSF, to call this activity into question if you don't really know it to be false may be doing other mongers here harm if they choose to disregard the info / warning. The truth is that the LEO presense in NKy 'IS' happening just as described, or similar. Yes, Gustapo-like. Take it or leave it but please don't dissuade anyone here from being concerned over this warning.

  7. #6258

    new pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilkyWetness  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to thank all of the reviews and nice notes I have since received this week since placing my new pics I will have another set ready this week and I hope its as pleasing to view as I had taking them big kisses silky.
    This seems to be new pic week, lots of them out! Silky no new pics these already have sent my T level raging! Stop, stop, they are very artfully done and flattering!

  8. #6257

    hardened criminals

    ROFLMAO! (sorry for the all caps) "hardened" By the time I leave Remmy, she's taken care of that problem. Relaxed, smiling, and don't-give-a-shit criminals maybe.

    Quote Originally Posted by WordSmithFour  [View Original Post]
    So, let me get this straight. LEO is spending valuable resources day and night to gather surveillance video and intel to take down Remmy (or any other provider--I've heard this story before) AND not making any arrest while harassing guys in public with all the valuable "intelligence" they've gathered on these hardened criminals?

    And you all believe this bullshit?

  9. #6256

    Not only Remmy!

    Quote Originally Posted by WordSmithFour  [View Original Post]
    So, let me get this straight. LEO is spending valuable resources day and night to gather surveillance video and intel to take down Remmy (or any other provider--I've heard this story before) AND not making any arrest while harassing guys in public with all the valuable "intelligence" they've gathered on these hardened criminals?

    And you all believe this bullshit?
    I'm certain there is at least one other provider that works out of the same place and possibly another one. If there are three girls working out of the same place it doesn't take long for traffic to really pick up and become noticeable.

  10. #6255

    The dreaded Remmy stakeout

    So, let me get this straight. LEO is spending valuable resources day and night to gather surveillance video and intel to take down Remmy (or any other provider--I've heard this story before) AND not making any arrest while harassing guys in public with all the valuable "intelligence" they've gathered on these hardened criminals?

    And you all believe this bullshit?

  11. #6254
    Thanks for the post. I had considered calling her just yesterday when I was in the area. Decided just to hit a massage place instead. Glad I made the right choice and I'm glad you made this post!!

    Sno.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dman1  [View Original Post]
    Had a scary issue last week, let's say a friend did. After a regular visit at her location he was stopped by 2 men saying they were LE and what his business was at location.

    Visiting a friend was his answer. We know what you were doing and with who... 2nd visit in a week too. Where do you get that kind of cash? He replyed I a just hang out with a friend of mine who lives there... They went on to explain what goes on there, how many guys are in and out, others have come clean and informed on her and have names, plates and video of them coming and going...Oh and I see you are currently married? Does your wife know where you hang out?? WTF scared the complete sh!!t out of him or us. We often share names and numbers so we both are on a hiatus from meeting anyone.

    Remmy is a sweetheart and I hope she moves to avoid any issues but be careful as they are watching that area close and another provider across the street also. We are both unaware of the other girl?

    Just felt we should caution everyone, that was too close of a call.

  12. #6253

    Thank yall

    I just wanted to thank all of the reviews and nice notes I have since received this week since placing my new pics I will have another set ready this week and I hope its as pleasing to view as I had taking them big kisses silky.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image (6).jpg‎  

  13. #6252

    silk

    Ok I have not seen silk for almost two years now. I don't know way I have waited so long to get back with her, maybe because I don't partake as much any more. I always remembered touching her and it just feeling right. And yes it still feels right. When I showed up at meet up we began talking and I was pleased on how she was doing. She is someone easy to enjoy. One of the best bodies around. I just did the standard 30. But I might have to up it to a full next time. Did I mention it felt right to hold her. I think I will stick around for awhile.

  14. #6251

    Remmy

    She is a favorite of mine also so know the feeling hope she can change locations but know she feels comfortable there.

  15. #6250

    lets be safe and the providers know our encounters

    Remmy is one of my faves this troubles Me stay informed and let's tell the good providers what we are encountering.

    Happy and Safe Hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape