Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7473

    A Great Massage in the 'Burg

    Stopped by the local spa here in Fredericksburg again. It's the one where they advertise 4 hands on BP. Soooo anywho, I called and setup and appointment. Unfortunately and fortunately my last therapist (Yuyu) was busy. I saw Mena and had a very wonderful time. She was a cute and petite with soft bees and decent bottom. I entered on the side next to Sakura and didn't feel weird because the time of day I stopped by had very light traffic. The TS was average. It almost made me feel like a legit place because she really didn't spend the typical time washing. Quite frankly, it felt a little but rushed. She washed all the necessary places but there was no lingering or indication of extras. Most of the times, after the sponge the hands do a thorough rub down / wash / rinse. There was none of that. Yikes. Even the drying was brief alone in the room. I know, I know, it doesn't seem like I am giving this place a great review but it gets better.

    Back in the room she does a lackluster dry job but does start saying how attractive I am and that she is happy, very happy. Okay, now I see some progress. So even though physically there were no signs of monkey business, her words give me the push I need. She then proceeds to whisper in my ear as I lay down, what type of massage do I want? Hard, medium, or soft. Now I can't relay the inflection of her voice but imagine a seductive whisper that is so sensual and almost kissing my ear lobe that I get a wiggle down there. Soft I say. Very soft. So the massage is good. She was medium pressure on certain things and very soft on others, good choice for individual parts. At one point she straddles my head while rubbing my bottom and thighs and I reach up and rub her ass and everything else I could grab. Even though the language barrier was apparent, she did say that my massage to her made her very happy. The rest is history, over and under roaming. I was able to sample some milk during the standard NoVA.

    8 for the massage and TS, yes the TS is .1 more. You can get an hr for .7 but if you act now (insert cheesy zoom sound and fake smiling client) they will throw in a TS for only .1 more! I tipped .6. I usually only do .4 for NoVa but when you add the milk and cookies, I tend to drop another. Great place here! Don't F- it up. Treat them nice and happy and safe mongering!

    Loader.

  2. #7472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Cristine's pic is real, not fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardifr  [View Original Post]
    +1 for Cristine. Not only do her pics not do her justice, it's like reverse bait-and-switch. She's a great girl, and if you're respectful and good to her, you'll have a good massage and leave relaxed. If you feel like you need to tell her how she should be living her life, maybe less so. She seems to have met some lesss-than-respectful customers.
    Here's her ad http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...ssage/13695313 and I can vouch for the accuracy of the pic. As I said in an earlier post, I personally think she's better looking in person.

    Just wanted to clarify that point but I certainly agree that treating her well gets you treated well in return. If you like her look she's definitely worth a visit and I plan to see her again in the near future.

  3. #7471
    Quote Originally Posted by Watta  [View Original Post]
    This creature drove one of our brothers to attempt suicide some time back. He visited her, had a wonderful massage and posted a glowing report of th



    e experience here. Maybe you can search the forums for a member "Starting Over" and maybe his postings are still available.

    This beast saw the great review and tormented our brother with threats of showing up on his doorstep, calling his wife, getting him fired from his job, getting a lawyer after him for defaming her and on and on.

    AVOID this crazy, evil witch at all costs!

    As for our brother "Starting Over" he had a "nervous breakdown" out off the whole mess. He later disappeared and no one has heard from him since.

    He made a few mistakes by using his regular cell phone, parking directly in front of the witch's house so she got his tag number and so on but did not deserve the constant harassment this witch laid on him.

    WATTA WITCH!!
    Thanks for the info Watta. I think I remember that incident. I really felt for the guy.

    Guys, Watta is correct. This girl is truly bad news. I will never go to see her and I advise you and your friends to not go to see her as well.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  4. #7470

    Fake pic, in a good way

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Tara is still available and also does 4-hand massages with her friend, Jen. Once you've gotten to know them a bit, you can schedule a massage with either of them.

    Another Thai masseuse in the area is Cristine in Herndon http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...ssage/13695313 and her pics don't do her justice.
    +1 for Cristine. Not only do her pics not do her justice, it's like reverse bait-and-switch. She's a great girl, and if you're respectful and good to her, you'll have a good massage and leave relaxed. If you feel like you need to tell her how she should be living her life, maybe less so. She seems to have met some lesss-than-respectful customers.

  5. #7469

    CT Springfield Amp

    Had a dream at Old Keene Rd Location. I was immediately greeted by MMS and taken to room where I waited for at least 15 minutes. Finally an average looking but fit Asian lady came in and took me to the table shower. It was uncovered and she cleaned the boys and backdoor. Knowing this was a good indicator I was taken back into the room and immediately covered again. It was not liberally draped at all and there was no teasing whatsoever. Massage was standard but nowhere near close to the best I have had at AMPs in the past. When she was about done with the back the towel came off and she started a combination of light touch and light scratching. It felt really good and a little bit of nudging on junior and the boys. She then asked me to flip and saw my buddy ready to go. She then pointed at him and said "massage here?" I nodded. She then straddled the table and put here legs under my arms then proceeded with two hands. Lots of dirty talk and not too much oil. Just about right. Took a little bit of stimulation but she got it done and cleaned me up nicely. Said her name was Tammy. I would repeat this fantasy though I would have preferred a much better massage though the dirty talk was a plus and the upskirt shot was nice too. Damage .80, plus .30.

  6. #7468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Merrifield Wellness: totally legit but a great massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Volvos40  [View Original Post]
    I hit this 10 days ago... It's a see-AMP in Merrifield, but only one girl works there, her name is Yen (yep her real Chinese name), and she is friends with Suki, my best friend at Crystal Spa, in Tysons. So Yen does a very good hard swedish massage, covered, no TS, it was .7 per hour, and I did 90 minutes and she did me for a cool $, so no complaint. Honestly, she did does a great muscle working massage, just nothing else..I'll let you judge..be nice to the girls...
    Two girls work there, Yue (very cute, good English) is the owner and her sister (don't remember her name, limited English). I've had massages from both and each of them is very good. No TS and strictly legit, but a great value when all you want is a good massage. They are both nice ladies so please be respectful if you visit.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...arget/13584327

  7. #7467

    Merrifield Wellness Spa

    I hit this 10 days ago... It's a see-AMP in Merrifield, but only one girl works there, her name is Yen (yep her real Chinese name), and she is friends with Suki, my best friend at Crystal Spa, in Tysons. So Yen does a very good hard swedish massage, covered, no TS, it was .7 per hour, and I did 90 minutes and she did me for a cool $, so no complaint. Honestly, she did does a great muscle working massage, just nothing else..I'll let you judge..be nice to the girls...

  8. #7466

    Sterling CAMP

    So I hit the new place in Sterling...I'll say it...Jo-jo's..and there is only one see-girl working there..answering phones and doing massage...and it was lame..she had no confidence, I wanted a hard swedish style (I don't like to say deep tissue because it brings in that single knuckle working-one-tendon / muscle-way-too-much), and she just didn't bring it..strike out...it was a buck a minute, no TS and certainly no HE. Keep looking.

  9. #7465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Beware this witch!!

    Quote Originally Posted by LauraRager  [View Original Post]
    Visited the Simply Exquisite massage down toward Woodbridge in the private location and linked here: http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/si...dio-36/6999790.

    The massage was fantastic. I got an hour and a half. Music. Candles. Incredible attention to every muscle. I could spend a day in there relaxing for the massage alone. After a flip, the massage on the front was also fantastic. Every little muscle was treated right. If you are looking for a great massage, this is definitely a great provider.

    Things were really standing at attention during the massage, and it kept proceeding until the appropriate time. When that time arrived, the action became a bit rough and detached. The roughness of the massage at that point prevented this review from ending perfectly happy, and there didn't seem to be the skill set necessary to recognize the roughness wasn't wanted and any halftime adjustment. At some point, after a fair amount of abuse, she threw in the towel and I also was thankful the roughness was over, even if it did not end the way I had hoped.

    Like I said, fantastic massage but don't expect every part to work well, unless you are already into a really rough ending.
    This creature drove one of our brothers to attempt suicide some time back. He visited her, had a wonderful massage and posted a glowing report of the experience here. Maybe you can search the forums for a member "Starting Over" and maybe his postings are still available.

    This beast saw the great review and tormented our brother with threats of showing up on his doorstep, calling his wife, getting him fired from his job, getting a lawyer after him for defaming her and on and on.

    AVOID this crazy, evil witch at all costs!

    As for our brother "Starting Over" he had a "nervous breakdown" out off the whole mess. He later disappeared and no one has heard from him since.

    He made a few mistakes by using his regular cell phone, parking directly in front of the witch's house so she got his tag number and so on but did not deserve the constant harassment this witch laid on him.

    WATTA WITCH!!

  10. #7464

    Paying with flex spending acct

    I'm sure this sounds risky but so is this hobby. Does anyone ever pay with a flex spending account? If so can you recommend any places? Feel free to PM. Thanks.

  11. #7463
    Quote Originally Posted by Volvos40  [View Original Post]
    I heard she was a nutbag, like years ago..so the poster must be her..right?
    No, I am definitely not her. Otherwise I would not have described the unsatisfactory rough treatment at the end.

  12. #7462

    I like it...chasing you into parking lot..

    They need their tips right?

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedAbe  [View Original Post]
    Visited this place several times: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...363155995.html.

    Heidi is worth seeing--young Asian American for the right price gave FS.

    Several others were pretty bad--one in particular must have been off the boat about 20 minutes and thought she was washing clothes as she had no skill.

    When I left she chased me out the door and into the parking lot angrily asking for a tip.

  13. #7461

    Dude

    Major littleheaditis.

    Quote Originally Posted by SSRod  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...wn7070/9549586

    Tried this place on the buttercup. Now that I am thinking more clearly, I see it as a waste of money and I don't recommend for what you get. As always, YO & YMMV. Townhouse location, standard 2-calls to get to the door, taken to room, pay .7 up front for the advertised 1 hr massage, in reality a cover charge, as the massage lasted 5, maybe 10 min tops, told to flip, teasing begins immediately, she asks what you want as she is performing a light HJ, I am thinking this is pretty good, but lets see what's on the menu, so I point at her kitten and she says $.6, so I ask for other options, she lists them all as: 1) HJ .6 no touching her, 2) HJ .8 mutual touch, 3) CBJ $, CFS $.6, so I point at her kitty again and say $, she says "no", $.4 and I say okay (dang little head). The CFS was good, but cost too much, especially when combined with the cover charge. So out the door for $ $ .1 (210) and no plans to repeat (now that I am thinking more clearly).

  14. #7460

    Seems to Ring True

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    LittleHeaditis happens to the best of us. The great thing about this board is we get to hear about the bad as well as the good so we can be smarter and safer in the future.

    Sounds like you had a decent time but just paid more than you normally would. One note from my experience is that I tend to stay away from the Asian ads that use out of the area numbers (917,347, etc). It's not a perfect indicator but I've generally found them to be lower quality and overpriced.

    Thanks again for the post and better luck next time.
    I was thinking this might be something along the lines of the FCCC, being that it is in a condo / townhome vice hotel or massage parlor, but I was mistaken. Yes, I had a good time, just dropped too much cash in the process. And you are probably on target with the area code deal too.

    Trying new things and had not seen a posting for this place on buttercup, so gave it a shot. I have seen 571 area code number used in the past that I called and got the same address, but when I got there, nobody answered, so probably a double book and someone else got there first. More recently I have seen the 917 number, which is the one I called for my noted visit and encounter.

  15. #7459

    I Wanted The Full Hour Massage - But

    Quote Originally Posted by Jusblaze1  [View Original Post]
    WTF? NO massage and all you wanted was a provider..WTF for $ you could have seen 2 providers.
    The massage was not that great, more of a skin massage where she just ran her hands over my back. I told her I wanted a deep tissue massage and asked if she could dig deeper to loosen my muscles, she did for a couple of hand movements, then back to the light skin massage. She started teasing before the flip, so when she said to flip early, I knew my massage was pretty much over, and being that it was nothing special I was ready to move on... And had a good time, but definitely dropped to much green there for what I got.

    I broke the rule of not having more money on you than you plan to spend. So, lesson learned (again) and moving on... As always, YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape