rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 601 of 807 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 651 701 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 12094
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3094
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 5

    Asian

    Her name was Akira and I did get her number. Don't think I can post here but if you are interested, hit me up. You can judge for yourself if the unicorn is real or not.

  2. #3093

    G

    I was making my way up G tonight around 7 and there were about 4-5 SW out tonight. I was heading somewhere so I couldn't stop but it was a good sign since things have been dead lately.

  3. #3092
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFig  [View Original Post]
    Could be LE setting up their next decoy. Just a thought.
    An asian decoy delivering a bbbjwcim? Now THAT would be going the extra mile!

  4. #3091

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by XFactor414  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I don't think I'm buying this story either. Two posts and he's run into a unicorn? I don't think I've ever seen an Asian walking around anywhere (besides shopping, school campuses, dining out), much less be a streetwalker.
    Could be LE setting up their next decoy. Just a thought.

  5. #3090

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTonyShow  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same thing, I've never seen an Asian in general.
    Yeah I don't think I'm buying this story either. Two posts and he's run into a unicorn? I don't think I've ever seen an Asian walking around anywhere (besides shopping, school campuses, dining out), much less be a streetwalker.

  6. #3089
    Quote Originally Posted by InTune  [View Original Post]
    Made the loop and it was really dead. Was about to give up and ran into a beautiful asian woman around 15th and G. Wonderful bbbjwcim for .3.
    Desperate Hmong chick maybe? Living in that area, got to figure some of them are hungry in some way and looking for cash. Even a half ugly Asian hooker is hotter than 95% of what walks these mean brewed streets.

  7. #3088
    I was thinking the same thing, I've never seen an Asian in general.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    I have been driving up and down the south side for years. How is it you saw a beautiful Asian gal on one of those streets I have never? Inquiring minds want to know.

  8. #3087

    Asian

    I have been driving up and down the south side for years. How is it you saw a beautiful Asian gal on one of those streets I have never? Inquiring minds want to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by InTune  [View Original Post]
    Made the loop and it was really dead. Was about to give up and ran into a beautiful asian woman around 15th and G. Wonderful bbbjwcim for .3.

  9. #3086

    lol

    Come on seniors are falling for the "azn" trick. Person who posted it has only 2 posts. No pix and I'm sure he will say "no I did not get the digits" "she said no to pix" "I had low cash so did not trade numbers" . LOL.

    I would save the unwanted how I call these posts "noise" and post some real info. Well hunt hard gents. Weekend is upon us.

  10. #3085

    Or

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBones  [View Original Post]
    Come on. BEAUTIFUL Asian Babes don't pop up on Mke streets. But, on the off chance that you actually found one. PLEASE tell me you got her digits and want to share them! Inquiring minds want to know. . .

    Bones out.
    Bones probably said it better!

  11. #3084
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 5

    Beautiful Asian's name.

    Name is Akira. PM me if you want number.

  12. #3083
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBones  [View Original Post]
    Come on. BEAUTIFUL Asian Babes don't pop up on Mke streets. But, on the off chance that you actually found one. PLEASE tell me you got her digits and want to share them! Inquiring minds want to know. . .

    Bones out.
    I do have her number.

  13. #3082

    Beautiful Asian ? ? ? ?

    Come on. BEAUTIFUL Asian Babes don't pop up on Mke streets. But, on the off chance that you actually found one. PLEASE tell me you got her digits and want to share them! Inquiring minds want to know. . .

    Bones out.

  14. #3081
    Quote Originally Posted by InTune  [View Original Post]
    Made the loop and it was really dead. Was about to give up and ran into a beautiful asian woman around 15th and G. Wonderful bbbjwcim for .3.
    Wow. Outstanding catch. Beautiful Asian women are in very short supply in Milwaukee. To find one on the street is almost unbelievable. Way to go.

  15. #3080
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 5

    Asian

    Made the loop and it was really dead. Was about to give up and ran into a beautiful asian woman around 15th and G. Wonderful bbbjwcim for .3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape