Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 600 of 805 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 650 700 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 12066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3081

    Beautiful Asian ? ? ? ?

    Come on. BEAUTIFUL Asian Babes don't pop up on Mke streets. But, on the off chance that you actually found one. PLEASE tell me you got her digits and want to share them! Inquiring minds want to know. . .

    Bones out.

  2. #3080
    Quote Originally Posted by InTune  [View Original Post]
    Made the loop and it was really dead. Was about to give up and ran into a beautiful asian woman around 15th and G. Wonderful bbbjwcim for .3.
    Wow. Outstanding catch. Beautiful Asian women are in very short supply in Milwaukee. To find one on the street is almost unbelievable. Way to go.

  3. #3079
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 5

    Asian

    Made the loop and it was really dead. Was about to give up and ran into a beautiful asian woman around 15th and G. Wonderful bbbjwcim for .3.

  4. #3078

    2-28-14

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTonyShow  [View Original Post]
    Are they not jpeg format?
    They are jpeg. I emailed me self. Finally got my machine. I'll hold off posting as few gents I gave our good frens number here; got questioned as to who posted her pix. Nice job mr. Handeler. That said did a run last night pretty dead in the loop. Ended up with a date with maggie again. She has a nice place away from loop on L; nice slow slow BJ and not a clock watcher. The pix of hoe with tool in mouth is maggie. Snow started to kick in and called it a night. So; which seniors want to revive the yahoo group for milw let me know. Its there I just need to resend invites. You guys pretty much post everything here. We can use that for pix and number trades only plus any extra info.

    -Jin.

  5. #3077

    Trap?

    I saw a SW in L around 15th yesterday morning and pulled down the road after doing some back streets check for LE. She walked up the road and stopped in an alley cause a truck pulled in. She noticed it was just a person living there and slowly made her way towards me. I was up at the corner of the next back street. As she approached a LE van came down the road so she turned back towards L.

    I came back down L around 11 pm that night and actually saw her again. As I did my typical look out on back streets she walked to a car that pulled over on the main road. That's when a LE van game up with his lights on. She looked kinda worn so I still think she might be a SW but she was also talking to the LE through the passenger window.

  6. #3076

    Jasmine yet again

    Hit the south loop in the cold on Tuesday night about 11 ish and both tracks were dead untill I spotted Jasmine all bundled up. Scooped her up for a nice BBBJCIM for .25 and dropped her back off on greenfield. Good service as always and not one complaint even though it took me a good amount of time. As I've said before she might be big for alot of you guys she always does a great BJ for me.

  7. #3075
    Are they not jpeg format?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]
    Friday sat. Run. Can't upp jenns pix for some odd reason. Well have fun and total zinc loss.

    Jin.

  8. #3074

    Maggie + Jen

    Friday sat. Run. Can't upp jenns pix for some odd reason. Well have fun and total zinc loss.

    Jin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails maggie-wi-20140221_4.jpg‎   jennifer-wi-20140221_1.jpg‎  

  9. #3073

    Abbie

    Picked up Abbie on G in the mid 20's yesterday afternoon. 20 for a BBBJCIM and she was quite pleasant. Good technique and got the job done. No digits, but I would see her again.

  10. #3072
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Damn I hit the jackpot today on l tall slender blonde taking a stroll incredible BBBJ for .5 plan on bringing her home this week.
    I would be interested where you found her.

  11. #3071
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Damn I hit the jackpot today on l tall slender blonde taking a stroll incredible BBBJ for .5 plan on bringing her home this week.
    .5 for a BBBJ? That's got to be a record high for a SW. Help us keep these prices down.

  12. #3070

    Amanda

    Damn I hit the jackpot today on l tall slender blonde taking a stroll incredible BBBJ for .5 plan on bringing her home this week.

  13. #3069

    Marcela

    Took a spin on the south loop for the first time in about a year on Thursday in the rain around 5 pm. Only saw 2 and was hesitant to stop because she looked young. Picked up Marcela, cop check and on the way to my spot. No FS because of visitor, enthusiastic but toothy bbjcim for 20 and 20 tip. Very petite with no stretch marks, nice be cups, perky.

    Haven't tried the # yet. Will share in a week if it works.

  14. #3068
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderer  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping he "HAD" sex (FS) for .6 instead of "HEAD" sex (BJ)

    And "Monday" wasn't last night, but "Mindy" was.
    "head sex" - maybe she was able to score some future tech from the movie Demolition Man.

  15. #3067

    Mindy.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderer  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping he "HAD" sex (FS) for .6 instead of "HEAD" sex (BJ)

    And "Monday" wasn't last night, but "Mindy" was.
    You right it was .60 FS sorry to confuses. Fellows been while since post ect.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape