Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 600 of 806 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 650 700 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 12080
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3095
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFig  [View Original Post]
    Could be LE setting up their next decoy. Just a thought.
    A way out thought at that.

  2. #3094

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack77  [View Original Post]
    An asian decoy delivering a bbbjwcim? Now THAT would be going the extra mile!
    I agree crackerjack. LOL However, I was referring to the post itself.

  3. #3093
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 5

    Asian

    Her name was Akira and I did get her number. Don't think I can post here but if you are interested, hit me up. You can judge for yourself if the unicorn is real or not.

  4. #3092

    G

    I was making my way up G tonight around 7 and there were about 4-5 SW out tonight. I was heading somewhere so I couldn't stop but it was a good sign since things have been dead lately.

  5. #3091
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFig  [View Original Post]
    Could be LE setting up their next decoy. Just a thought.
    An asian decoy delivering a bbbjwcim? Now THAT would be going the extra mile!

  6. #3090

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by XFactor414  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I don't think I'm buying this story either. Two posts and he's run into a unicorn? I don't think I've ever seen an Asian walking around anywhere (besides shopping, school campuses, dining out), much less be a streetwalker.
    Could be LE setting up their next decoy. Just a thought.

  7. #3089

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTonyShow  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same thing, I've never seen an Asian in general.
    Yeah I don't think I'm buying this story either. Two posts and he's run into a unicorn? I don't think I've ever seen an Asian walking around anywhere (besides shopping, school campuses, dining out), much less be a streetwalker.

  8. #3088
    Quote Originally Posted by InTune  [View Original Post]
    Made the loop and it was really dead. Was about to give up and ran into a beautiful asian woman around 15th and G. Wonderful bbbjwcim for .3.
    Desperate Hmong chick maybe? Living in that area, got to figure some of them are hungry in some way and looking for cash. Even a half ugly Asian hooker is hotter than 95% of what walks these mean brewed streets.

  9. #3087
    I was thinking the same thing, I've never seen an Asian in general.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    I have been driving up and down the south side for years. How is it you saw a beautiful Asian gal on one of those streets I have never? Inquiring minds want to know.

  10. #3086

    Asian

    I have been driving up and down the south side for years. How is it you saw a beautiful Asian gal on one of those streets I have never? Inquiring minds want to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by InTune  [View Original Post]
    Made the loop and it was really dead. Was about to give up and ran into a beautiful asian woman around 15th and G. Wonderful bbbjwcim for .3.

  11. #3085

    lol

    Come on seniors are falling for the "azn" trick. Person who posted it has only 2 posts. No pix and I'm sure he will say "no I did not get the digits" "she said no to pix" "I had low cash so did not trade numbers" . LOL.

    I would save the unwanted how I call these posts "noise" and post some real info. Well hunt hard gents. Weekend is upon us.

  12. #3084

    Or

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBones  [View Original Post]
    Come on. BEAUTIFUL Asian Babes don't pop up on Mke streets. But, on the off chance that you actually found one. PLEASE tell me you got her digits and want to share them! Inquiring minds want to know. . .

    Bones out.
    Bones probably said it better!

  13. #3083
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 5

    Beautiful Asian's name.

    Name is Akira. PM me if you want number.

  14. #3082
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBones  [View Original Post]
    Come on. BEAUTIFUL Asian Babes don't pop up on Mke streets. But, on the off chance that you actually found one. PLEASE tell me you got her digits and want to share them! Inquiring minds want to know. . .

    Bones out.
    I do have her number.

  15. #3081

    Beautiful Asian ? ? ? ?

    Come on. BEAUTIFUL Asian Babes don't pop up on Mke streets. But, on the off chance that you actually found one. PLEASE tell me you got her digits and want to share them! Inquiring minds want to know. . .

    Bones out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape