Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18579
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up last weekend. She does like to tell you how tight she is, doesn't she?

    She can take a dick deep down her throat and gives you a good banging for the money. Not too keen on the heavy makeup, but she's pleasant enough that I'd probably repeat.
    Yes she does, repeatedly. I don't like the makeup either, never got to see / feel her DT; but I now know how flexible she is with me pushing those legs back with her feet damn near to her ears.

  2. #18578

    Darlene

    If anyone knows her full name can they please PM me. I would like to find her obituary or official cause of death. Thank you.

  3. #18577

    Does any one know her name

    Started seeing her around Fairhaven and Spruce she is new to the area long brown hair wears a headband most of the time looks well endowed any help out thereby the time I turn around somebody has alteady picked her up.

  4. #18576

    Depressed

    Been depressed about this Darlene business.

    I took anything I had down out of respect for the dearly departed.

    Put some fresh new stuff on xvideos.com to hopefully cheer somebody up.

    This one is going to take a while to get over, though; at least for me.

  5. #18575

    Darlene

    When you are out dating it seems as though you get to to meet a few women of the the street you take a liking to, the stories they tell you both good and bad, the way they ended up doing what they do to make a dollar to support their habit it all sounds so familiar but thier are those few that you do no mind being around and it sounds like Darlene was one of them may she now rest in peace.

  6. #18574

    Yes she was

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    On our 1st night out, I was going over to westside to do some laundry and she came along to help me fold.

    We had dinner out on route 40, and she came back to my spot for dessert.

    A fantastic lady, riddled w / insecurity, abuse by others and eventually herself, and unappreciated by her main man.

    Sad. Any one of us would have treated her better.

    Never got her to see in herself what I saw. Disturbed that she would cut her pretty leg over someone.

    She just called me Saturday night out of the blue while I was in the market. Supposed to get together this coming weekend.

    Well, we'll see each other again; hopefully in a less painful place.

    Go in peace sweet lady.
    Yes she was I first met when she was a dancer down the block. We got together one night went to the old Ihop on 40 then off to the hotel after that for some good times things between us progressed from that to us becoming great friends I hated to hear about her bf who didn't appreciate her and then to make things worse would monger around the same strip that she was at. I hated how she would hurt herself over this clown. Yeah NT you are right any one of us would have treated her a hell of alot better because she deserved every bit of it. She was a great lady and I will miss her dearly.

  7. #18573
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Tried to PM you with some details but your inbox is full.
    Try it again. Thanks.

  8. #18572

    Cant remember her

    Any pics of Darlene.

  9. #18571

    Nite Timer

    Tried to PM you with some details but your inbox is full.

  10. #18570

    The Kind of person

    On our 1st night out, I was going over to westside to do some laundry and she came along to help me fold.

    We had dinner out on route 40, and she came back to my spot for dessert.

    A fantastic lady, riddled w / insecurity, abuse by others and eventually herself, and unappreciated by her main man.

    Sad. Any one of us would have treated her better.

    Never got her to see in herself what I saw. Disturbed that she would cut her pretty leg over someone.

    She just called me Saturday night out of the blue while I was in the market. Supposed to get together this coming weekend.

    Well, we'll see each other again; hopefully in a less painful place.

    Go in peace sweet lady.

  11. #18569

    passing of girls

    Its seems like a lot of Girls have passing away lately. It is a shame. But we all know its part of the game. Fresh game will always be available. Don, t get hung up on names. The names will change. But game always stays the same. And.RIP. To all our past best providers who are no longer with us. MC.

  12. #18568

    memories of Darlene

    I remember one time we were going to date, I parked and she walked over to my vehicle. I told her I just knocked the glass out of my passenger side mirror coming down washington Blvd. She said she use to help her ex husband fix cars and wanted to help me fix it. I looked at her like, come on girl you really know how to work on cars? She wasn't kidding, she offered to ride with me to get the part and help me put it on. Sweet girl and I will miss her greatly.

  13. #18567
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I sat at D's yesterday from 2:30 til 8:00 waiting to catch up with her. I wouldn't do that for just anybody, she was so vulnerable, I really wanted to get her # and get close to her. She had such low self asteem and needed someone to let her have her freedom and spoil her at the same time. I was looking forward to taking her out on a real date then spending the night with her. This really hurts!
    This really does. Problem is, I can't find anybody around who can tell me what happened.

  14. #18566

    Darlene

    I sat at D's yesterday from 2:30 til 8:00 waiting to catch up with her. I wouldn't do that for just anybody, she was so vulnerable, I really wanted to get her # and get close to her. She had such low self asteem and needed someone to let her have her freedom and spoil her at the same time. I was looking forward to taking her out on a real date then spending the night with her. This really hurts!

  15. #18565
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    NT.

    I hooked up with Nikki on Thursday. She told me she works off her phone more now. As for Lilly, she called me last week when I saw her out. I already had someone in the ride and couldn't scoop her up. You have the number ending in 04?
    Yes, that's the only one I have. Apparently it's been stolen in the time since you saw her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape