Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18564
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    I got to call from little / Sara this am, asked her what's been up.

    She said some girls got caught in stings.

    I hadn't heard from Jackii, Nikki or Lily in days, but some say they're out working.

    The other thing is their phones keep getting left in cars, or other ladies pick them up for themselves.

    Nikki's BF is back so that may be a factor, I don't know. If someone has a proper number for Lily right now, I'd appreciate it.

    I hear hers is one of the ones that got lifted.
    NT.

    I hooked up with Nikki on Thursday. She told me she works off her phone more now. As for Lilly, she called me last week when I saw her out. I already had someone in the ride and couldn't scoop her up. You have the number ending in 04?

  2. #18563

    Darlene

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Fellas I come with bad news it was just told to me that Darlene passed away last night.
    We need more information than that. What happened?

  3. #18562

    Re:Darlene

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Fellas I come with bad news it was just told to me that Darlene passed away last night.
    Damn, I liked Darlene. I was planning to go and see her today at Dee's after hearing that she was there. RIP my friend. This seems sudden. Any details?


    Propilot-Always check your six.

  4. #18561

    Darlene R I P

    Fellas I come with bad news it was just told to me that Darlene passed away last night.

  5. #18560

    Sheena

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up last weekend. She does like to tell you how tight she is, doesn't she?

    She can take a dick deep down her throat and gives you a good banging for the money. Not too keen on the heavy makeup, but she's pleasant enough that I'd probably repeat.
    I know her well and trust me when I say you should be grateful for the heavy makeup!. Certainly NOT the prettiest girl on the stroll, but she does have a bottomless throat and is always down to take a good hard fucking. She has always been very pleasant with a great attitude when I have been with her, a bit eccentric but a cool chick. Get to know her a little more, treat her well, and the dates only get better.

  6. #18559

    Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Was on Facebook it seems that alicia is at the graybar hotel getting three hots at state expense.
    If anyone wants to help with commissary, set up a phone number for her to call, or just visit, PM me for details.

  7. #18558

    Sheena

    Quote Originally Posted by AOmega0  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sheena Thanksgiving day. She also told me repeatedly how tight and wet she ALWAYS is ...as I was already in her. She was very slim then. I was able to take video of her BBJ and BBFS, but she mentioned afterwards that she regularly is one these boards (under 2 different names) and didn't want videos posted. She didn't smell too bad that day. Unloading inside of her and dropped her back off near West Bay.
    I picked her up last weekend. She does like to tell you how tight she is, doesn't she?

    She can take a dick deep down her throat and gives you a good banging for the money. Not too keen on the heavy makeup, but she's pleasant enough that I'd probably repeat.

  8. #18557

    Phones

    I got to call from little / Sara this am, asked her what's been up.

    She said some girls got caught in stings.

    I hadn't heard from Jackii, Nikki or Lily in days, but some say they're out working.

    The other thing is their phones keep getting left in cars, or other ladies pick them up for themselves.

    Nikki's BF is back so that may be a factor, I don't know. If someone has a proper number for Lily right now, I'd appreciate it.

    I hear hers is one of the ones that got lifted.

  9. #18556

    Pricing today

    Should be able to get good pricing today LOL.

  10. #18555

    Nice report

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Out late Friday night early Saturday morning around 2 a after getting shafted by one my ATF Sara, I ran into a new face for me, but for some reason as I passed her at the circle the name Lilly popped into me head from the descriptions I've read and heard about her, so I decided to do a quick circle to investigate. She got into the the car "and what do you know" it was Lilly, the girl I've heard so much about. The funny thing is when I introduced myself she replied oh Yeh, I've heard good things about you. So to all you newbies, the girls talk also so be on your best behavior. But by her hearing whatever she heard, it made things a lot easier and she responded like she had been knowing me for years. Lilly is very cool and easy to get along with so I was glad that I did a 2nd loop and picked her up. We went off to our spot where she performed a unrushed better than average BJ followed by a unrushed fuck session, where she actually actively participated. She seemed to be into it the whole time not once mentioning "are you close" or anything that lead me to believe that she was disinterested. She seemed worried when she disrobed because she mentioned that she has lost 35 lbs since she's been down the way, but even though she doesn't like what she calls her sagging boobs, her body wasn't bad to me. Very pleasant and a diffinate repeat.
    Sounds like alot of fun, I hope I can meet her sometime.

    Just wanted to add a bit about good behavior. Just yesterday I made a lap through the Brooklyn stroll and several blocks ahead I spotted a gal I bang on the regular. Since she was the only female on the stroll at that time you can bet I was moving for the scoop, then I noticed that she was standing next to a car that was waiting for her to get in. She didn't get in though she just stood there watching my monger rig approach, as I got closer we made eye contact and she smiled and I pulled right up behind the other monger and she jumped into my rig. I asked why she didn't jump in that dude's car and she said "I know that dude and he's fucking wierd so I waited for you!" The monger wouldn't drive away so I had to pull my monger rig around him. We then proceeded to drive to her comfortable pad for a nice relaxing bang for less than standard fare since I was a bit short of what I normally give her.

    Now some might think what I did was a douchebag cockblock move, but I see it as me being the beneficiary of treating her very well on our past dates and plenty of repeat bangings. This thing works both ways: many of us have our favorite girls, and the girls have their favorite mongers. Treat them well and they remember you as being a good guy, treat them poor and you can bet they will remember that too. You don't want to be that guy waiting there to scoop the SW while she jumps into another mongers rig and leaves you there with your dick in your hand.

  11. #18554

    Pricing today

    Should be able to get good pricing today LOL.

  12. #18553

    Pricing today

    Should be able to get good pricing today LOL.

  13. #18552
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Little Sara

    I also ran into Little Sara this weekend. She is always up for a little fun, and really puts her all into it. She has never rushed me or complained, even if I take a little longer, which often happens at my advanced age. You can usually find her around the Monroe St area or around the circle. I found her walking out of Darnell's. Definitely if you see her you should stop. Of course, as always, YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sara1.jpg‎   Sara2.jpg‎   Sara3.jpg‎   Sara4.jpg‎   Sara5.jpg‎  

    Sara6.jpg‎   Sara7.PNG‎  

  14. #18551

    all clear

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full and you can't receive PM's. Time to hit the delete button!
    The box is now empty my friend.

  15. #18550

    SirDrDunk

    Your inbox is full and you can't receive PM's. Time to hit the delete button!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape