Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18574

    Yes she was

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    On our 1st night out, I was going over to westside to do some laundry and she came along to help me fold.

    We had dinner out on route 40, and she came back to my spot for dessert.

    A fantastic lady, riddled w / insecurity, abuse by others and eventually herself, and unappreciated by her main man.

    Sad. Any one of us would have treated her better.

    Never got her to see in herself what I saw. Disturbed that she would cut her pretty leg over someone.

    She just called me Saturday night out of the blue while I was in the market. Supposed to get together this coming weekend.

    Well, we'll see each other again; hopefully in a less painful place.

    Go in peace sweet lady.
    Yes she was I first met when she was a dancer down the block. We got together one night went to the old Ihop on 40 then off to the hotel after that for some good times things between us progressed from that to us becoming great friends I hated to hear about her bf who didn't appreciate her and then to make things worse would monger around the same strip that she was at. I hated how she would hurt herself over this clown. Yeah NT you are right any one of us would have treated her a hell of alot better because she deserved every bit of it. She was a great lady and I will miss her dearly.

  2. #18573
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Tried to PM you with some details but your inbox is full.
    Try it again. Thanks.

  3. #18572

    Cant remember her

    Any pics of Darlene.

  4. #18571

    Nite Timer

    Tried to PM you with some details but your inbox is full.

  5. #18570

    The Kind of person

    On our 1st night out, I was going over to westside to do some laundry and she came along to help me fold.

    We had dinner out on route 40, and she came back to my spot for dessert.

    A fantastic lady, riddled w / insecurity, abuse by others and eventually herself, and unappreciated by her main man.

    Sad. Any one of us would have treated her better.

    Never got her to see in herself what I saw. Disturbed that she would cut her pretty leg over someone.

    She just called me Saturday night out of the blue while I was in the market. Supposed to get together this coming weekend.

    Well, we'll see each other again; hopefully in a less painful place.

    Go in peace sweet lady.

  6. #18569

    passing of girls

    Its seems like a lot of Girls have passing away lately. It is a shame. But we all know its part of the game. Fresh game will always be available. Don, t get hung up on names. The names will change. But game always stays the same. And.RIP. To all our past best providers who are no longer with us. MC.

  7. #18568

    memories of Darlene

    I remember one time we were going to date, I parked and she walked over to my vehicle. I told her I just knocked the glass out of my passenger side mirror coming down washington Blvd. She said she use to help her ex husband fix cars and wanted to help me fix it. I looked at her like, come on girl you really know how to work on cars? She wasn't kidding, she offered to ride with me to get the part and help me put it on. Sweet girl and I will miss her greatly.

  8. #18567
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I sat at D's yesterday from 2:30 til 8:00 waiting to catch up with her. I wouldn't do that for just anybody, she was so vulnerable, I really wanted to get her # and get close to her. She had such low self asteem and needed someone to let her have her freedom and spoil her at the same time. I was looking forward to taking her out on a real date then spending the night with her. This really hurts!
    This really does. Problem is, I can't find anybody around who can tell me what happened.

  9. #18566

    Darlene

    I sat at D's yesterday from 2:30 til 8:00 waiting to catch up with her. I wouldn't do that for just anybody, she was so vulnerable, I really wanted to get her # and get close to her. She had such low self asteem and needed someone to let her have her freedom and spoil her at the same time. I was looking forward to taking her out on a real date then spending the night with her. This really hurts!

  10. #18565
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    NT.

    I hooked up with Nikki on Thursday. She told me she works off her phone more now. As for Lilly, she called me last week when I saw her out. I already had someone in the ride and couldn't scoop her up. You have the number ending in 04?
    Yes, that's the only one I have. Apparently it's been stolen in the time since you saw her.

  11. #18564
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    I got to call from little / Sara this am, asked her what's been up.

    She said some girls got caught in stings.

    I hadn't heard from Jackii, Nikki or Lily in days, but some say they're out working.

    The other thing is their phones keep getting left in cars, or other ladies pick them up for themselves.

    Nikki's BF is back so that may be a factor, I don't know. If someone has a proper number for Lily right now, I'd appreciate it.

    I hear hers is one of the ones that got lifted.
    NT.

    I hooked up with Nikki on Thursday. She told me she works off her phone more now. As for Lilly, she called me last week when I saw her out. I already had someone in the ride and couldn't scoop her up. You have the number ending in 04?

  12. #18563

    Darlene

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Fellas I come with bad news it was just told to me that Darlene passed away last night.
    We need more information than that. What happened?

  13. #18562

    Re:Darlene

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Fellas I come with bad news it was just told to me that Darlene passed away last night.
    Damn, I liked Darlene. I was planning to go and see her today at Dee's after hearing that she was there. RIP my friend. This seems sudden. Any details?


    Propilot-Always check your six.

  14. #18561

    Darlene R I P

    Fellas I come with bad news it was just told to me that Darlene passed away last night.

  15. #18560

    Sheena

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up last weekend. She does like to tell you how tight she is, doesn't she?

    She can take a dick deep down her throat and gives you a good banging for the money. Not too keen on the heavy makeup, but she's pleasant enough that I'd probably repeat.
    I know her well and trust me when I say you should be grateful for the heavy makeup!. Certainly NOT the prettiest girl on the stroll, but she does have a bottomless throat and is always down to take a good hard fucking. She has always been very pleasant with a great attitude when I have been with her, a bit eccentric but a cool chick. Get to know her a little more, treat her well, and the dates only get better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape