rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5833

    Cupcake.

    Chemistry and skills are what makes most dreams enjoyable or not. Some girls have one and not the other. Cupcake has both. I've had several dreams with her and each one was fantastic. I enjoy spending time with her from chatting to catch up with each other, to holding each other and feeling like teenagers all over again. After several hours of being back in reality I find myself trying to figure out how soon I will be able to see her again. One hour doesn't seem like enough time to get my sugar fix and keep me under control until next time. A real sweetheart, beautiful young lady, and a great personality. A definite can't miss.

  2. #5832
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    Yes she is Amazing!

    Recently visited with Sydney Moore, what can I say that hasn't already been said, the girl is refreshing, she is a pleasure to talk with and she laughs so naturally and easy, skills 2nd to none, and I saw her with booty shorts and long tube socks on, beautiful and a sexy sight! I will be visiting her again soon!

  3. #5831

    I Dream of Kelly

    First off, long time lurker (years reading the site). Thanks so much to all those that have shared.

    After wanting to jump into the hobby for years, I finally took the plunge and all I can say is "What the hell took so long". Anyway, I chose to dream of Kelly "CincyDoll" for my first encounter. She was everything I was dreaming she would be, nice, very sexy, relaxing, clean, and a whole lot of fun. I won't get into the details but I was super nervous for my first time and she made me feel very comfortable, really went the extra step. I did not feel like she was watching the clock at all during any part of our time together. In fact I do not remember even seeing a clock of any kind. All I can say is that I will be repeating and if we met on different terms I would not be typing on this board, I would be with her repeating at this very minute.

  4. #5830

    Seeking info on Jaz

    I have searched the forums and am not finding any info on a gal named Jaz. Any help if finding info is appreciated.

  5. #5829

    Sexylexi69

    Second time in three days. The sweat is so sweet. The butter she spreads all over your body will make you gasp.

    For more. Definitely a must see. Very much on time and easy to setup appt. Great body didn't know which way to look and feel.

    Very easy to talk to and relate with. The menu is great and dining is five star. In my book she goes pass ten in flying colors...

  6. #5828
    Awe honey your the best what we have is one of a kind see ya very soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Briky469  [View Original Post]
    You are 100% correct. She has never let me down and really does enjoy what she does. Makes my toes curl every time.
    .

  7. #5827

    100% correct

    You are 100% correct. She has never let me down and really does enjoy what she does. Makes my toes curl every time.

    Quote Originally Posted by GNW20  [View Original Post]
    Fantasy is a lovely woman and she deliver's as promised. You can not go wrong with her she knocks herself out and will please you each and every time. I have been with her several times and each time is better than the last. Very responsive to touch and she really gets into what she is doing. Not a clock watcher so enjoy I know I have. And will again.

  8. #5826

    Lsm69

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoGib1  [View Original Post]
    She is in Fla, I see her ads in Orlando and Jacksonville.

    Moto.
    LSM69 will be returning from Florida late Friday night, and will be in Cincinnati all weekend and next week. Boo.

  9. #5825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Lil Sexpot Me 69

    Yeah, she's been traveling to FL and other parts south quite a bit of late and, given the weather, can't say I blame her much! If my intel is correct, she should be returning by this weekend or shortly thereafter for a bit.

    Whodathunk. A young snowbird provider! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoGib1  [View Original Post]
    She is in Fla, I see her ads in Orlando and Jacksonville.

    Moto.

  10. #5824

    lilsexyme69

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGentleman  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any posts form LilSexyMe69 in quite awhile. Does anyone know what happened to her? Was going to try to set something up with her, but she seems to temporarily disappeared.
    She is in Fla, I see her ads in Orlando and Jacksonville.

    Moto.

  11. #5823

    Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMack  [View Original Post]
    Both you and I would love to ring her bell but think she may have moved on. Even my bro who lives in the area can't track her down for playtime. Love those long legs and would love to have them wrapped around my neck and or back or both Lady is hot.
    Come back Becca! Come back!

  12. #5822

    Where is LillSexyMe69?

    I haven't seen any posts form LilSexyMe69 in quite awhile. Does anyone know what happened to her? Was going to try to set something up with her, but she seems to temporarily disappeared.

  13. #5821

    Fantasy Feast

    Fantasy is a lovely woman and she deliver's as promised. You can not go wrong with her she knocks herself out and will please you each and every time. I have been with her several times and each time is better than the last. Very responsive to touch and she really gets into what she is doing. Not a clock watcher so enjoy I know I have. And will again.

  14. #5820

    Awesome Lady

    I went to meet Remmy last night it was going to be a fast visit but there was no way. She is way to cute and a very sensual lady. I have read reports of no DATY but that can not be true as She tasted wonderful. The post saying no real play with those perfect breast was not correct you just have to follow her lead. As far as time like I said what I thought was going to be a short trip ended up being an extended visit that left me exhausted and late for work today. Will I repeat definitely. She is so very cute and has a delicious tight body. This was my 3rd trip and will definitely be a 4th.

  15. #5819

    Sexylexi69

    Sexylexi69.

    Great pearl with all the Polish. Without saying definitely ATF. Much prettier than pictures and very sexy. Room very clean.

    And secure. True GFE and great personality. Treat sexylexi69 with great respect and she will melt you into butter. I can't wait for our next date can't happen soon enough. What a Doll!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape