Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 13510
-
02-20-14 14:39 #6025Senior Member

Posts: 140Sexylexi69
Second time in three days. The sweat is so sweet. The butter she spreads all over your body will make you gasp.
For more. Definitely a must see. Very much on time and easy to setup appt. Great body didn't know which way to look and feel.
Very easy to talk to and relate with. The menu is great and dining is five star. In my book she goes pass ten in flying colors...
-
02-20-14 12:34 #6024Forum Advertiser

Posts: 444Awe honey your the best what we have is one of a kind see ya very soon.
.
Originally Posted by Briky469
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-14 08:03 #6023Regular Member

Posts: 19100% correct
You are 100% correct. She has never let me down and really does enjoy what she does. Makes my toes curl every time.
Originally Posted by GNW20
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-14 06:49 #6022Senior Member

Posts: 79Lsm69
LSM69 will be returning from Florida late Friday night, and will be in Cincinnati all weekend and next week. Boo.
Originally Posted by MotoGib1
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-14 05:39 #6021Senior Member

Posts: 602Lil Sexpot Me 69
Yeah, she's been traveling to FL and other parts south quite a bit of late and, given the weather, can't say I blame her much! If my intel is correct, she should be returning by this weekend or shortly thereafter for a bit.
Whodathunk. A young snowbird provider! LOL.
Originally Posted by MotoGib1
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-14 04:00 #6020Senior Member

Posts: 802lilsexyme69
She is in Fla, I see her ads in Orlando and Jacksonville.
Originally Posted by IndyGentleman
[View Original Post]
Moto.
-
02-19-14 22:04 #6019

Posts: 435Rebecca
Come back Becca! Come back!
Originally Posted by BigMack
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-14 22:00 #6018Senior Member

Posts: 36Where is LillSexyMe69?
I haven't seen any posts form LilSexyMe69 in quite awhile. Does anyone know what happened to her? Was going to try to set something up with her, but she seems to temporarily disappeared.
-
02-19-14 20:34 #6017Senior Member

Posts: 72Fantasy Feast
Fantasy is a lovely woman and she deliver's as promised. You can not go wrong with her she knocks herself out and will please you each and every time. I have been with her several times and each time is better than the last. Very responsive to touch and she really gets into what she is doing. Not a clock watcher so enjoy I know I have. And will again.
-
02-19-14 19:33 #6016Senior Member

Posts: 72Awesome Lady
I went to meet Remmy last night it was going to be a fast visit but there was no way. She is way to cute and a very sensual lady. I have read reports of no DATY but that can not be true as She tasted wonderful. The post saying no real play with those perfect breast was not correct you just have to follow her lead. As far as time like I said what I thought was going to be a short trip ended up being an extended visit that left me exhausted and late for work today. Will I repeat definitely. She is so very cute and has a delicious tight body. This was my 3rd trip and will definitely be a 4th.
-
02-19-14 14:31 #6015Senior Member

Posts: 140Sexylexi69
Sexylexi69.
Great pearl with all the Polish. Without saying definitely ATF. Much prettier than pictures and very sexy. Room very clean.
And secure. True GFE and great personality. Treat sexylexi69 with great respect and she will melt you into butter. I can't wait for our next date can't happen soon enough. What a Doll!!
-
02-19-14 04:36 #6014Forum Advertiser

Posts: 97Thank you very much for coming to see me. I think I enjoyed it more than you did. LOL Hope to see you again.
Originally Posted by BillieBobb
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-14 23:38 #6013Senior Member

Posts: 76Sweet T&A
Concur on Amber's outstanding qualities. She is a classy lady but very down to earth. One is definitely the center of attention with her from start to finish.
Originally Posted by JLZ61
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-14 21:01 #6012Senior Member

Posts: 1395Rebecca
Both you and I would love to ring her bell but think she may have moved on. Even my bro who lives in the area can't track her down for playtime. Love those long legs and would love to have them wrapped around my neck and or back or both Lady is hot.
Originally Posted by BigMike77
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-14 16:27 #6011Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 249Oh where did the time go?
I'm pretty sure you could have had a lot of explaining to do if we never glanced at the clock. I could have spent all night with you! I'm happy you enjoyed your long escape. I look forward to spending many more hours with you!
Xoxo,
Amber
Originally Posted by JLZ61
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




