Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 13518
-
02-09-14 21:22 #5958Senior Member

Posts: 28darkangle83
Stay away she use to go by American honey she is a thief.
-
02-09-14 15:40 #5957Regular Member

Posts: 8Natti
Can someone please see me a link to Natti or pm me with contact info? I'm having trouble finding info on her.
-
02-09-14 14:14 #5956Senior Member

Posts: 182Is this her?
Originally Posted by KenwoodJack
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-14 13:40 #5955Senior Member

Posts: 151Natti GFE
I saw Natti for the first time Sunday. The first thing you will think when she opens the door is, My god is much cuter than her pics! Strange but a very pleasent surprise. Nice body with large tits for her petite frame big nips also. Multiple postions with BBBJCIM finish. Great skills and a killer atitude and tireless finishing technique when she senses your close. Awesome!
-
02-09-14 11:47 #5954Senior Member

Posts: 357Natti Visit
Had the time and resources to hook up with Natti yesterday. She's still in a notel. First time I've gotten to experience her in a better setting and it was so much nicer. I recommend you get to her today or tomorrow while she's still at the new incall. I know she's moving but who knows if that will be this comfortable.
-
02-09-14 11:36 #5953Regular Member

Posts: 10First visit
I saw Natti GFE for the first time yesterday. She was I an NKY hotel. Maybe the cutest provider I've ever seen. Looked like an angel and tasted like heaven. I will definitely repeat.
-
02-09-14 09:23 #5952Senior Member

Posts: 284Kylie
Fellow mongers,
I have been in sunny Florida all week and just returned this morning. I noticed an ad from a new provider, KYLIE. I know her well. She will do whatever you want. She takes direction well and is very open to any and all fetishes. She actually likes what she is doing and will treat you right. I have known this young lady for almost a year and have seen her at least 20 times. Most of my reviews are very objective, but with her I will go out on a limb and say dollar for dollar, she is the best value around. I usually don't praise very much. She is a must see. Especially if you are not looking for some vanilla experience. P.S. Your experience will be much better if you give her direction. PM me with any questions. This is one I know very well. Her pictures are very current.
KJ.
P.S. Mention my name, and I PROMISE (on my good name) - she will do you right.
-
02-08-14 14:09 #5951Regular Member

Posts: 9Yes, but will she be there?
Originally Posted by BabeRuth4
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-14 13:23 #5950Senior Member

Posts: 234Silky saw me based on my reviews alone...
Originally Posted by CinyguyC
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-14 12:09 #5949Senior Member

Posts: 357I'm with you brother. Some providers don't get it. They'll stand you up or steal from you. They don't understand they make more money, in the long run, by making us happy. Too bad they can't see past their next fix.
Originally Posted by Buster6914
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-14 12:04 #5948Senior Member

Posts: 234Christina
Well she did it to me again. I promised myself I wouldn't go back to her after the last time she stood me up, but with her tease of new services and the quality of previous visits, I couldn't resist. Yesterday I made an appointment for today at noon. Since she is a 30 minute drive for me I thought I better confirm so at 9:15 I send a text to confirm, no reply. At 10:15 I send a text to confirm and mention that I need confirmation before 11:30 due to the drive, no reply. At 11:20 I ask for confirmation one last time since I would have to leave in 10 minutes, no reply. No made up excuse to mollify me, no response at all.
I've successfully seen her 5 times and have now also had 5 appointments either cancelled at the last minute or just blown off (no pun intended). I don't know, maybe 50% is normal for some but it frustrates me. I don't understand providers that jerk us around (again no pun intended). I'm done.
Buster.
-
02-08-14 11:58 #5947Senior Member

Posts: 68See susan40
Try Susan40, Its easier to get a top secret security clearance than to see silky.
Originally Posted by RCorbin100
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-14 11:09 #5946Senior Member

Posts: 357Natti Incall
Natti will be in a safe, non-residential incall through Monday. Just wanted to pass that along to those who want to see her.
-
02-08-14 09:03 #5945Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 235You are so hot and we enjoyed every minute with you. Your lips are amazing and so was everything else you did to me and cc. I really like how we ended it, such a BANG! I'm not complaining just saying it's a little tough to walk.
Originally Posted by DatDude1799
[View Original Post]
Sasha and cc.
-
02-07-14 22:15 #5944Regular Member

Posts: 7Christina
I wonder what kind of surprises she has up her sleeve for next week. Anyone have an idea? You can bet I will be up there mid week to find out!











Reply With Quote





