Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5745

    Amazing

    I had the pleasure of having my first duo with Sasha Black and Cupcake yesterday morning. The set up was easy and problem free as usual when dealing with Buddha. The women were lovely and seem to really enjoy what they do. Won't go into to detail, but I will say it was so far the most amazing sexual experience I've had in my life. Message for details.

  2. #5744

    Natti

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrrdfun  [View Original Post]
    Got a panicked text from Natti this morning. She has to get out today. She's holed up in an NKY hotel for the day and still trying to get money for the new place. If anyone is interested, they can PM me for updates.
    Thanks to your message, I made a point to see Natti today for an hour of bliss. She'll be ok if her friends help her out this weekend. SC.

  3. #5743

    Sometimes long

    Quote Originally Posted by TriOval  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me how long the "lag time" is from when a provider types an ad to when it is time stamped? I assume it depends on how long it takes to be reviewed.
    Like 12 hrs or more and sometimes it's ride away. Depends on when the person in charge reviews it. Also due to there time change it depends on when they are able to get to it.

  4. #5742

    Natti?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrrdfun  [View Original Post]
    Got a panicked text from Natti this morning. She has to get out today. She's holed up in an NKY hotel for the day and still trying to get money for the new place. If anyone is interested, they can PM me for updates.
    Texted her about availability, said she was available, then no replies. I guess she's not so motivated to get money?

  5. #5741
    Tried to PM you but your inbox is full...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrrdfun  [View Original Post]
    Got a panicked text from Natti this morning. She has to get out today. She's holed up in an NKY hotel for the day and still trying to get money for the new place. If anyone is interested, they can PM me for updates.

  6. #5740

    Natti Update

    Got a panicked text from Natti this morning. She has to get out today. She's holed up in an NKY hotel for the day and still trying to get money for the new place. If anyone is interested, they can PM me for updates.

  7. #5739

    Escort ad lag time

    Can anyone tell me how long the "lag time" is from when a provider types an ad to when it is time stamped? I assume it depends on how long it takes to be reviewed.

  8. #5738
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcoupe  [View Original Post]
    I tried the other day, she asked for referances, I txt some names, she never got back to me...
    Ditto as I was driving from Columbus to Lex and wanted to stop for lunch. Called night before and she didn't return call.

  9. #5737
    Quote Originally Posted by Relaxxx513  [View Original Post]
    Hello all looking for some advice and direction. I would love to find someone on the east side to north area not to far north that is able and willing to do early mornings say around 6.

    With that being said she can be a regular here or utr someone that I can make regular dreams about. Send me a pm if you like and I will return the favor some day. Thanks in advance as always stay safe.
    Try.

    http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...re-33/16228469 Sydney says she will do early. She splits her time between Ky and North cincy around 275. I have seen her many times and you will NOT be disappointed!

  10. #5736

    Great time with Kristy84

    My second dream with this provider. She is a cute girl with great BBBJ skills. Devoured her cute tight chocolate asshole like it was my last meal for 30 minutes straight, she does not allow tongue penetration inside (I requested for it many times). Finished with cfs doggy until completion. I only wished she was more vocal since she is much too quiet during the deed. She is an honest caring provider who never fails to wish me a safe trip home and then texting me later on to check if I made it home safe. Only wish that she was closer to me as it is a 40 min drive for me. She is def worth the visit. Will repeat.

  11. #5735
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrrdfun  [View Original Post]
    Saw Natti again. She's as sweet as she is pretty. She's really trying to raise cash so she can move. There's a chance she's going to be put out on the street in a week or so. To make matters worse, it looks like she tried to post one too many times and go herself banned for a week. I would give her the money she needs but I simply don't have it. Come on guys, she's way too sweet and young to let fall by the wayside. She's one we want to keep around. I'm going to try to do my part. If you haven't seen her, you should. If you have then do it again! LOL.
    I tried this morning and made contact, however, she was not able to see me as early as I was available. Too bad. She seems nice.

  12. #5734
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrrdfun  [View Original Post]
    Saw Natti again. She's as sweet as she is pretty. She's really trying to raise cash so she can move. There's a chance she's going to be put out on the street in a week or so. To make matters worse, it looks like she tried to post one too many times and go herself banned for a week. I would give her the money she needs but I simply don't have it. Come on guys, she's way too sweet and young to let fall by the wayside. She's one we want to keep around. I'm going to try to do my part. If you haven't seen her, you should. If you have then do it again! LOL.
    I tried the other day, she asked for referances, I txt some names, she never got back to me...

  13. #5733

    lilbitcov

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackTy  [View Original Post]
    I too seen her a while back. She's not that stupid. I think she relies on newbies who like small spinner types and takes a chance. Or else she is that dumb. She is a SW (streetscort) as well. I have seen late at night in Cov. Probably how she survives. Waste all around. Leave this drama queen alone. Peace, ZT.
    I seen her last summer,100% agree she's a complainer, place was a shit hole and her pussy smell like dead fish. She did tell me she was a drug user at one time and she has a baby that was about a year old. This is my two cents, I will never see her again save your money.

  14. #5732
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrrdfun  [View Original Post]
    Saw Natti again. She's as sweet as she is pretty. She's really trying to raise cash so she can move. There's a chance she's going to be put out on the street in a week or so. To make matters worse, it looks like she tried to post one too many times and go herself banned for a week. I would give her the money she needs but I simply don't have it. Come on guys, she's way too sweet and young to let fall by the wayside. She's one we want to keep around. I'm going to try to do my part. If you haven't seen her, you should. If you have then do it again! LOL.
    Haha, will do. Plan on seeing her next week, air traffic willing.

  15. #5731

    East side early mornings

    Hello all looking for some advice and direction. I would love to find someone on the east side to north area not to far north that is able and willing to do early mornings say around 6.

    With that being said she can be a regular here or utr someone that I can make regular dreams about. Send me a pm if you like and I will return the favor some day. Thanks in advance as always stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape