Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5715
    Quote Originally Posted by JJLuvv  [View Original Post]
    Very shy and she will not disrobe. Pix make her look like a goddess she is hardly that.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkirtChasa  [View Original Post]
    Look up her reviews her from a couple of months ago. I found her to be highly sexually responsive and full service with a smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMack  [View Original Post]
    Disrobe why is she on here? Can't get what you want and need if she is wearing protection / clothes I called her yesterday and got her voice mail Didn't leave a message and after reading this revelation glad I didn't waste my time.
    I really hate to bad mouth any provider-I know what they have to put up with but utter dissatisfaction I will pass on. In her defense the day I met her must have been her first day in the biz or something because there was an older lady coaching her the whole time from the bathroom. I think it really made Cassidy uptight (just think about the way you do your job when your boss is breathing down your neck). While we played, I remember her pointing at her corset and saying "this never comes off." At the time, her rate was listed as $250 sooooooo YMMM-whatever, i was pissed.

    Skirtchasa clearly had a better time with her than I did-maybe she got better / more comfortable as she had more encounters (hopefully without her coach there).

  2. #5714

    Yea right

    I don't think being free would be worth it. MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Tcoupe  [View Original Post]
    Yea I wanted to go beat that up, but based on reviews, I won't pay her rates.
    .

  3. #5713

    Lilbit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tcoupe  [View Original Post]
    Yea I wanted to go beat that up, but based on reviews, I won't pay her rates.
    Even her BNG is pointless.

  4. #5712
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    Would someone please explain to lilbitcov that she has nothing but bad reviews on here. I'm not sure if she is that dumb, that stoned or just doesn't care. I have not seen one good review on here. Certainly she knows this. Do not even waste your time. She wasted a couple hours of my time. MF.
    Yea I wanted to go beat that up, but based on reviews, I won't pay her rates.

  5. #5711

    lilbitcov

    Would someone please explain to lilbitcov that she has nothing but bad reviews on here. I'm not sure if she is that dumb, that stoned or just doesn't care. I have not seen one good review on here. Certainly she knows this. Do not even waste your time. She wasted a couple hours of my time. MF.

  6. #5710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1395

    Try Rebecca in NKY if she is still playing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ted69  [View Original Post]
    Looking for an older "mature" provider. Any suggestions? The older the better. I've seen Dewyrose...she's good. Just seeing if there are any others.
    Woman is amazing BCD or so I have been told. She is no longer with Buddah it seems so she should be openly free to play with whomever she wants JMO.

  7. #5709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1395

    With no offense intended if she won't

    Disrobe why is she on here? Can't get what you want and need if she is wearing protection / clothes I called her yesterday and got her voice mail Didn't leave a message and after reading this revelation glad I didn't waste my time.

  8. #5708

    Cassidy Crowne

    Quote Originally Posted by Garyhb  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any intel on Cassidy Crowne. I don't remember her advertising on here before.
    Look up her reviews her from a couple of months ago. I found her to be highly sexually responsive and full service with a smile.

  9. #5707
    Quote Originally Posted by Garyhb  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any intel on Cassidy Crowne. I don't remember her advertising on here before.
    Very shy and she will not disrobe. Pix make her look like a goddess she is hardly that.

  10. #5706

    Cassidy Crowne

    Does anybody have any intel on Cassidy Crowne. I don't remember her advertising on here before.

  11. #5705

    Mature Provider

    Looking for an older "mature" provider. Any suggestions? The older the better. I've seen Dewyrose...she's good. Just seeing if there are any others.

  12. #5704

    Alaya Foxxx AKA Alaya Leroux

    This woman looks HOT as Hell! Is she still active? I've heard good things...

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStick  [View Original Post]
    Is this goddess still around?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2923952774ce37b14d4aeb8_36380877.jpg‎   2961388424ce37a3bf1ecb5_19906223.jpg‎   4075181194ce37a58e95d93_65394413.jpg‎  

  13. #5703

    Kristy vs Tabby

    Compared to Tabby Kristy is friendlier and nicer. Kristy is likely to ask you what you like. Tabby is more likely to tell you what she won't do and how she won't do it. Kristy is smaller and I could pick her up Tabby I would have difficulty lifting. After a visit with Tabby you will be annoyed with yourself on the ride home. Kristy will wish you a safe trip home and I sleep happy. Most should visit Kristy.

  14. #5702

    Kristy

    I do know, and she is NOT the old Tabby.

    CK.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowLvr12  [View Original Post]
    Does any one know is she the old Tabby?

  15. #5701

    Kristy84

    Does any one know is she the old Tabby?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape