Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 13121
-
01-21-14 09:44 #5486Senior Member

Posts: 232This girl is a sweetheart. Seen her several times and can't say anything negative about her. Only good experiences.
Originally Posted by NumberDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-14 22:28 #5485Senior Member

Posts: 35Nope. It's been painted over.
Originally Posted by RepoMan2642
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-14 17:39 #5484Whiner

Posts: 69Thank you, NumberDude. The Katie you pictured is an excellent provider and a very nice person. Unfortunately here she has often been confused with other unsavory blond Katies, particularly the one SuperEloquent harped on. And she isn't and never was named Kat, who has also been reviewed here. Some here have tagged the Katie in your photo as "Platinum Blonde Katie", which isn't a bad idea, since her hair color is unique in its very light shade.
Originally Posted by NumberDude
[View Original Post]
Gareth and RepoMan you would do Platinum Blonde Katie and her friends here a big favor if you could check out NumberDude's photo below and post a message that your negative reports were about a different blonde Katie.
-
01-20-14 15:34 #5483Senior Member

Posts: 46Has anyone seen Brittany?
She now lives and works on the other side of the River, on the friendly streets of Camden. She is on again / off again, as she is living with her mom, and trying to get back custody of her girl.
I did just date her last week, and her skills are still unmatched.
Teddy.
-
01-20-14 12:49 #5482Senior Member

Posts: 283[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.
I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.
Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.
Thanks!
-
01-19-14 16:09 #5481Senior Member

Posts: 113Does anyone have a report on this Shannon?
Shannon from Bucks County, does anyone know her?
Originally Posted by FourTwoNight
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-14 15:58 #5480Senior Member

Posts: 71Katie
I've read a few negative reports about "Katie" and wonder if we're talking about the same girl. So, I have posted a picture of the Katie that I know to see if that clears up any possible mis-identification. This Katie (the one in the picture) was no problem for me. She was friendly, intelligent and easy-going. I'd love to see her again, but her number doesn't work anymore. I pm'ed several members to see if they know her new number, to no avail. Has anyone had a bad experience with this girl? And do any of you know her new number? PM me if you do. I have digits to trade too. Thanks as always.
-
01-19-14 13:33 #5479Senior Member

Posts: 84Kelly?
I don't know Isabel but this Kelly said her name was Katie. That wall I have never seen must be your spot.
Originally Posted by RepoMan2642
[View Original Post]
ILikePussy.
-
01-19-14 10:18 #5478Senior Member

Posts: 28Jazzy or Jasmin
Had the rare opportunity for a nighttime run on Fri. It was after 2 in the morning and rain had just started to fall. To my surprise there was a good deal of people out on the ave. I Started at my usual spot at Sargent where I spotted a nice looking little Spanish girl. I circled around and spotted 3 more girls at Huntington and also on lehigh.
When I got back to Sargent luckily she was still there. She was short and a little heavy wearing a nice fitting pair of leggings. She was real hesitant at first scare I was a cop. After we went through our checks she talked a little. I went to my usual side street and parked. No BJ was offered, but none was needed as I was up and ready to go. She agreed to FS and .35 was enough. She reallly seemed to enjoy it. My only regret was not going to the 10 spot and spending more time with her in a more comfortable locale. Maybe tonight I'll look for her once again.
-
01-19-14 09:11 #5477Senior Member

Posts: 213Level of talent
I'm flipping to subject a bit. Being from RI, I can't believe the amount of good looking sws there are in your City. Just look at this girl, smoking Nichol and others that Cookie posts. They must have been smokin' before the smack / crack took over their lives.
Originally Posted by ILikePussy
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-14 06:23 #5476Senior Member

Posts: 113Has anyone seen this?
Is this wall still around?
Originally Posted by ilikepussy
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-14 06:05 #5475Senior Member

Posts: 113Has anyone seen Brittany?
Has anyone seen Brittany?
Originally Posted by RepoMan2642
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-14 05:56 #5474Senior Member

Posts: 113Blonde kelly
When and where did you see Kelly?
Originally Posted by ILikePussy
[View Original Post]
Anyone have any pics of Isabel?
-
01-18-14 21:22 #5473Senior Member

Posts: 84Her name is Kelly?
Oh OK I know this girl I picked her up and she said she needed her meds. Like a fool I trusted her she took my money and never came back. Beware of this one...
Originally Posted by RepoMan2642
[View Original Post]
ILikePussy
-
01-18-14 18:21 #5472Senior Member

Posts: 113










Reply With Quote






