Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 13124
-
12-22-13 11:48 #5414Senior Member

Posts: 50[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
12-22-13 07:01 #5413Senior Member

Posts: 50[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-22-13 01:45 #5412Senior Member

Posts: 748Nikki a new commer
Its Saturday and I just finished a date with a wonderful new comer to the area. Her name is Nikki. She has been in the area of Lehigh and the K and Huntingdon Station. She is a very beautiful 21 year old with the skills of a Pro. She is very attentive to the areas that matter the most. She does not rush anytime I have been with her. She has been frequenting that area and has been very easy to find. I have been luckiest in my quest usually around 1:00 p pm till about 6: pm. I strongly suggest any one wishing to meet this gem to scoop her when they see her as she has told me she does not intend being a regular to the area long. I personally have spent some very enjoyable times with Nikki and have not yet been disappointed. One may find the donation to be a bit more than the standard but the rewards far out weigh the slight increase. Sure wish my friend CookyJar could meet this girl she is a great companion. She can hold an intelligent conversation with anybody on any subject and have something interesting to say. One good thing about Nikki is she does have a working phone... YMMV... Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
12-21-13 18:45 #5411Senior Member

Posts: 113Katie again
Just want to clarify my earlier post about Katie bec she has called me more times today than the whole time I've known her. I am not mad at her its just I thought she was better than that, I even took her out to one of Phillys nicest resturaunts located in Penns Landing on the river bec she wanted a steak diner, and she didn't even eat it, she even called me to pick her up from 8th and race one night when she got released, I truly thought we were like friends but it is what it is, she dated me a few ngts ago and everything was fine, it just shows its JUST all about the money or drugs Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by Paul32
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-13 03:53 #5410Senior Member

Posts: 82I have not seen her around since summer.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-13 03:51 #5409Senior Member

Posts: 82Talked to her and Star Friday morning, they were hanging together. Neither seemed interested in a date. I think they were going to cop so I moved on. You talk to Dakota lately? She is still on my to-do list.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-13 16:42 #5408Senior Member

Posts: 748Hey Miami Boy good to hear from you again. I got a message from Katie last week that she was going to try to go to rehab SAP. Not sure if that has happened but that's what she told me. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by MiamiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-13 15:47 #5407Regular Member

Posts: 24Of course she is, you just need to know her phone number that's all.
Originally Posted by MiamiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-13 13:21 #5406Senior Member

Posts: 113Has anyone seen this Melissa??
What ever happened to her?
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-13 12:54 #5405Senior Member

Posts: 113Has anyone seen ISABELL and Erica around?
Has anyone seen Isabell or Erica around lately??
Originally Posted by MiamiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-13 12:47 #5404Senior Member

Posts: 113Katie
Katie is still around, beware though, after a few dates she says she wanted to hang out all night but needed to get her supply for the next day, I fronted her and she didn't return, after 15 minutes I drove around.
Originally Posted by MiamiBoy
[View Original Post]
And called her and no answer and no where to be found. The usual story but she is back out bec we dated again a few days ago but she is no different then any of the other girls out there.
-
12-19-13 18:41 #5403Senior Member

Posts: 82Katie
So is Blond Katie still around or is she off the market now?
-
12-16-13 14:05 #5402Senior Member

Posts: 175Help
Go to the New Jersey forum, South Jersey section, then go to General info (that is all about Camden). Good luck and be safe.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-13 13:34 #5401Regular Member

Posts: 13Click this link: South Jersey thread. At last count it had 3,500 information-filled posts.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-13 12:36 #5400Senior Member

Posts: 846Help for help
I am coming into town next week and have some questions. I will mostly be in the PENNS landing area and Camden. Is there any SW action to be had. I know Penns landing will not have anything but I am hoping Camden will. I cannot find anything on the forum here or under New Jersey though.









Reply With Quote





