Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 13116
-
01-09-14 14:32 #5451Senior Member

Posts: 25Pie hole- I'm not sure about Philly, but I know in Camden they were doing that for a little bit. It was on the news about them doing the letter to the house. Just curious what did you do to get pulled over? Too many drive bys? Looking at the girls as you drive by or just an unlucky night for you to get pulled over?
I'd pay the mailman if I were you.. Let us know if they really send anything.
-
01-09-14 13:20 #5450Whiner

Posts: 69Piehole, that's important information that I have not heard or read before. Thank you for posting it, and PLEASE come back and report if you actually receive the letter.
Originally Posted by Piehole
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-14 11:12 #5449Senior Member

Posts: 185Question about LEO
So I got stopped by Johnny Law last night in Kensington. He gave me a huge ration of shit but did not arrest me or otherwise give me a ticket. He told me the PD would be sending a letter to my address about the event as part of their deterrent efforts and good luck getting it before my wife sees it.
My question is, do they really do that? Has anyone heard of this?
Thanks.
Pie.
-
01-08-14 21:17 #5448Senior Member

Posts: 238RE: Janine
This one:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...l=1#post872074.
You needed a lil URL magic
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-14 20:09 #5447Senior Member

Posts: 1384Couldn't get the link to work but Post #544 in Street Walker photos thread has a pic of Janine. No glasses, most likely thinner and probably less hardened.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-14 12:32 #5446Whiner

Posts: 69Oh, OK. Sorry I got your sex wrong.
Originally Posted by tha7kie
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-14 23:27 #5445Senior Member

Posts: 34It could be all that. Or, another possibility, is that she asked to send a message to you and I haven't seen her since to pass along your response. Anything is possible I suppose.
Originally Posted by Waldo58
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-14 17:24 #5444Senior Member

Posts: 748Hmmmmmmmm... Wonder if that is the Janine that used to be around Pike St. She had been to the big house got out and went back. Have not seen her in a coons age. Always liked that little freak. Your description fits like a glove. If that's the girl from Pike then she was a find. Haven't seen the girl you picked up so I can't really be sure. You can bet I will find her though and let you know. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by ScionKenzo
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-14 04:54 #5443Regular Member

Posts: 7Was out around 4 am yesterday. Found someone I've never seen before, said her name was Janine. Wore glasses and had a nice thick ass on her. Said she was new to the area. Good personality. On K just north of the QS convenience store.
-
01-06-14 22:57 #5442Senior Member

Posts: 284I have seen a few BSW on 54th and Westminster near the Blue Moon Notel. Also, I have seen a few on 55th or 56th Lancaster in West Philly.
Originally Posted by FourTwoNight
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-14 15:02 #5441Senior Member

Posts: 28Other strolls
I'm not new to this forum or to mongering. I have found SW on and Broad, OYR, and of course "The K". And Broad dried up years ago. OYR is hit or miss but pretty much dried out. However The K has been great. Until recently. Lately it's been hit or miss but mostly miss. I know it's been cold and that could be a factor but it has never been in the past. Hell I've gotten lucky in the middle of snowstorms. So I'm wondering where has everybody gone? My main question though is where are other strolls in the city? Or where have you gotten lucky? I am all over the city with my job and haven't seen other strolls but they have to exist. There can't be only one area to find walkers in. The city is too big for that to be the case. Any insight would be appreciated.
-
01-06-14 11:56 #5440Senior Member

Posts: 167No Luck
I was back in town yesterday and just thought of driving the stroll. LE presence was hot as usual. Drove for about an hour but didn't find anyone out. I went to the usual spots looking for any potential, even drove around a few streets and several back alleys but to no luck so I just went home. Just wondering if it was just one of those days or is there anything going on why the place was so dry?
-
01-03-14 12:25 #5439Whiner

Posts: 69Katie Drama (cont).
After writing in this thread that I was an admirer of Katie, I received the following:
Well that's nice, I thought, it would be good to chat with her again, even if she was going to ask me to make a favorable post about her recent alleged actions. So I wrote back and asked tha7 kie to prove she was Katie by telling me some personal info that I knew about her. No response two days later.
Originally Posted by tha7kie
It could yet be Katie. After all she's a busy girl. But I'm posting this to suggest you all be alert and don't automatically give away your phone number thinking it's Katie. Besides, she has used a different handle here in the past.
P.S. I checked tha7 kie's one post. It was made in 2006, when she said in the Atlanta streetwalker forum that she was traveling there and wanted to know where the action was. Let's see, Katie would have been 14 then. Hmm.
-
01-02-14 23:15 #5438Senior Member

Posts: 37Skinny Girl Helen?
Whats up fellow mongers, has anybody seen Tara (dresses in a set of nursing scrubs) she is usually working by the liquor store at Glenwood, usually late at night, she is white, cute thin, about 5'6 120 lbs, brown hair about 26 or 27 but not from the neighborhood, she says she is from Abington or Horsham?
-
12-31-13 20:38 #5437Senior Member

Posts: 40Re: Something I Learned
Both Gator and Cephlapod Love make a good point.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
Here is what I have learned during my time on the streets and from reading this forum. Never let your guard down. Never assume you are safe. Be prepared. Keep your wits about you.
That ATF who gave you the great ride yesterday could fuck you over today. And! Just because she did not cop while she was with you does not mean she is not carrying a stash.
While dating a working girl(s), there is but one person you can trust, who has your back and upon whom you can rely to do the right thing. If you cannot figure out who that one person is, you ought not to be doing this.
Inncogneatoe.









Reply With Quote





