Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5171

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by UKnowWho  [View Original Post]
    I met Lilly from Bella's agency ( http://fantasygirlfriends.courtesans...els/show/23933) recently. She has reviews elsewhere but she was unique enough that I thought I'd report anyway.

    $.75 for 30 min incall in decent West End hotel. She had the iPod dock playing music and little candles burning everywhere, which I haven't seen since Amber Tai. Nice touch. Not as pretty as AT, but really, who is? Still pretty, and a notch above. Pics and height / weight stats on site actually accurate. Long gorgeous hair that smelled great, no tats or excessive piercings, no stretch marks or scars or anything. You can just tell this girl didn't come out of a trailer park like so many we meet seem to.

    Started with LFK that felt a bit halfhearted and I had a sinking feeling. Moved to DATY which I enjoyed and she seemed to, too, from the way she was moving. She offered a BJ but I declined so I'm not sure if it would've been a BBBJ or CBJ. She mentioned she liked the guy on top so we did mish, and this was really the unique part. I've never had a girl grab me like she did. That is, through all the variations of mish we did, she was always trying to wrap her arms and legs around me as much as possible. When I was farther away, she'd grab whatever she could with her hands. Like, she was always trying to pull me into her so it felt like she was hungry for it and it was really fucking hot. Came, and afterward she said "Damn, you sound like you've never had sex before!" I said "No, that was just REALLY good".

    YMMV, but damn, this was one of those times where you get back home, flop down on the couch, and think "Holy SHIT!
    When I saw her a few months ago, the half-hearted response to any kissing on the lips was my experience, too, so that's probably par for the course. She was also very shy about DATY; we talked about it, to give her some assurance, and had some fun doing it, so it sounds like maybe she has come out of her shell about that. Those were the only two very minor negatives. She was very personable, a lot of fun. My experience was much like UKnowWho's.

  2. #5170

    Lilly

    I met Lilly from Bella's agency ( http://fantasygirlfriends.courtesans...els/show/23933) recently. She has reviews elsewhere but she was unique enough that I thought I'd report anyway.

    $.75 for 30 min incall in decent West End hotel. She had the iPod dock playing music and little candles burning everywhere, which I haven't seen since Amber Tai. Nice touch. Not as pretty as AT, but really, who is? Still pretty, and a notch above. Pics and height / weight stats on site actually accurate. Long gorgeous hair that smelled great, no tats or excessive piercings, no stretch marks or scars or anything. You can just tell this girl didn't come out of a trailer park like so many we meet seem to.

    Started with LFK that felt a bit halfhearted and I had a sinking feeling. Moved to DATY which I enjoyed and she seemed to, too, from the way she was moving. She offered a BJ but I declined so I'm not sure if it would've been a BBBJ or CBJ. She mentioned she liked the guy on top so we did mish, and this was really the unique part. I've never had a girl grab me like she did. That is, through all the variations of mish we did, she was always trying to wrap her arms and legs around me as much as possible. When I was farther away, she'd grab whatever she could with her hands. Like, she was always trying to pull me into her so it felt like she was hungry for it and it was really fucking hot. Came, and afterward she said "Damn, you sound like you've never had sex before!" I said "No, that was just REALLY good".

    YMMV, but damn, this was one of those times where you get back home, flop down on the couch, and think "Holy SHIT!

  3. #5169

    Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by Cohiker  [View Original Post]
    Only saw her twice in 2008 I think, it was when she was on main st. The 2nd time I saw her in the summer of 2008 she told me she was renting a house on grace st. And would be working out of there real soon. That never happened. Anyone know the details after she left main st. Location?? She also said she was saving for law school at Berkeley CA. Maybe she saved up enough to go by 2008?? She was a gem in some ways.
    I think about her every time I go down that part of Main. Great body art. Great first date. Second time I saw her the AC was out, 'hot as the concrete in July in Houston', and it was not a great time. And we had to whisper because the landlord was around. She was apologetic and was going to make it up to me, but she was gone soon after that. And, yeah, she was a gem in some ways.

  4. #5168

    Remembering Laura Angel

    Only saw her twice in 2008 I think, it was when she was on main st. The 2nd time I saw her in the summer of 2008 she told me she was renting a house on grace st. And would be working out of there real soon. That never happened. Anyone know the details after she left main st. Location?? She also said she was saving for law school at Berkeley CA. Maybe she saved up enough to go by 2008?? She was a gem in some ways.

  5. #5167
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  6. #5166

    Needing some info

    Has anyone tried the lady who uses the name SweetHeart on back page escorts lives on east end, just curious going to be working up here for a few months and looking around for some evening fun. I am not a newbie or asking for free just from out of town. Thanks for any help.

  7. #5165
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    How many times do I have to say it?

    Please don't feed the trolls. It's the only reason they keep showing up.

    Banning them doesn't work, they just register new user names from new IP's. As long as somebody gives them attention they keep posting. Just put them on your ignore list and move on.

    A2

  8. #5164

    Both are great

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRodJ  [View Original Post]
    Stevie comes to richmond from time to time with her friend Star. Star is amazing. Huge natural chest. I imagine stevie will be awesome too.
    Have seen both a few times. Both have been great meetings.

  9. #5163

    Stevie Thunder

    I have seen Stevie on several occasions and you can sometimes catch in Fredbg area. She is the real deal and you will have a great time. She is a sweetheart.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMarine  [View Original Post]
    After a great time in Va. Beach last weekend, I was thinking of going to see Lovely Laura again, but then I happened to see this one. http://steviethunder.gfefiles.com/ . Damn, this girl is smokin'! Filled out a request form for this weekend or next, whatever fits with her schedule. Not sure when I'll get to meet her, but you can expect a full report once I do.

  10. #5162

    Alias

    Quote Originally Posted by BginWin  [View Original Post]
    Digging the creativity of the alter alias Bwgin or is it Bgwin?
    I believe what you're trying to get to is "BigWeenie".

  11. #5161

    Stevie Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRodJ  [View Original Post]
    Stevie comes to richmond from time to time with her friend Star. Star is amazing. Huge natural chest. I imagine stevie will be awesome too.
    Stevie is great, have been seeing her for almost 10 years. Fantastic spinner body, maybe 5'2", she was in town yesterday. She used to be very hard to book for new clients. Took me over a year to get that first date, but maybe that's easier now. Good luck!! If I had to pick an one ATF, it would be her.

  12. #5160
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMarine  [View Original Post]
    After a great time in Va. Beach last weekend, I was thinking of going to see Lovely Laura again, but then I happened to see this one. http://steviethunder.gfefiles.com/ . Damn, this girl is smokin'! Filled out a request form for this weekend or next, whatever fits with her schedule. Not sure when I'll get to meet her, but you can expect a full report once I do.
    Stevie comes to richmond from time to time with her friend Star. Star is amazing. Huge natural chest. I imagine stevie will be awesome too.

  13. #5159

    Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMarine  [View Original Post]
    After a great time in Va. Beach last weekend, I was thinking of going to see Lovely Laura again, but then I happened to see this one. http://steviethunder.gfefiles.com/ . Damn, this girl is smokin'! Filled out a request form for this weekend or next, whatever fits with her schedule. Not sure when I'll get to meet her, but you can expect a full report once I do.
    Always a great time. Pics are real and recent.

  14. #5158

    Drive to NoVA will be worth it.

    After a great time in Va. Beach last weekend, I was thinking of going to see Lovely Laura again, but then I happened to see this one. http://steviethunder.gfefiles.com/ . Damn, this girl is smokin'! Filled out a request form for this weekend or next, whatever fits with her schedule. Not sure when I'll get to meet her, but you can expect a full report once I do.

  15. #5157
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape