Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 12078
-
01-11-14 11:44 #2958Senior Member

Posts: 145If it was a sting, they wouldn't be coming from any sort of a distance. They would have parked in all sorts of nooks and crannies right in the area - like within a block or so. That being said, the first rule in the game is to pay attention to your spidey senses!
Originally Posted by TheTonyShow
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-14 11:23 #2957Senior Member

Posts: 235After 2 separate dry runs on the south loops I headed towards Miller Park Way going down and. I saw a girl standing on the corner of about 37th and and. She gave a look so I went down a bit and swung back. She definitely gave the look again but this time she had a large black guy walking about 10 feet from her. I thought this might be her pimp so I headed down and again to swing around. By the time I came back about 4 minutes later, she was gone. She had long curly hair.
I headed for my 3rd run then. This time I saw a cute one on about 15th and L. I saw her last week near the same spot. Just like last time, when I came back up minutes later, she was gone. I was going to wait a bit and come back again but saw a decent amount of LE heading east on L while I was heading west. I thought maybe she was a setup and they were coming to get her mark because there was a patty wagon also.
-
01-11-14 01:55 #2956Senior Member

Posts: 126South Loop
I took advantage of a break in the rain to make a trip around the South Loop. On G I saw Amanda near 10th with a male friend, they looked like they were on the way someplace but she was working. In the low teens saw a BSW with a red jacket. She had a male friend with her as well and she was working aggressively, waving and calling out. Nothing on upper G or on L. I don't know if I've just been having bad timing or what but lately I haven't run across anyone I was interested in.
-
01-10-14 23:20 #2955Senior Member

Posts: 67Katrina
That's a good qualifier and reminder, and I couldn't agree with you more. Maintaining a state of healthy detachment serves one best, in my opinion.
Originally Posted by MkePalace
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-14 22:55 #2954Senior Member

Posts: 145As you've noted, only time will tell. Keep in mind your words of wisdom about her from last week:
Originally Posted by Original13
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Original13
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-14 22:32 #2953Senior Member

Posts: 68North side dream
I had a dream on north, she was tasty, roads.
Were getting slippery and was about to head home. Found tasty did LEO check and found a side road for BBBJCIM damage was .25. Very thin but not spaced out, not bad for BSW. In fact her oral skills were fantastic.
Be safe.
Cacti.
-
01-10-14 13:47 #2952Senior Member

Posts: 126Katie?
Does anyone have a pict of this other Katie? Or a description at least? All the girls using the same handful of names sure is confusing.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-14 10:14 #2951Senior Member

Posts: 67Katrina
I understand Katrina is now trying to get clean and straighten things out in her life. I wish her all the luck in the world, if that's really the case, but only time will tell.
Originally Posted by TheTonyShow
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-14 09:14 #2950Senior Member

Posts: 763Katie
"The girl in the BP post is not bumpy Katie but she does work the same stretch of Greenfield. "
.
Originally Posted by JackFlack
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-14 22:09 #2949Senior Member

Posts: 235Katrina
Haven't seen Katrina or her "boyfriend" in over a week, anyone else?
-
01-09-14 20:59 #2948Senior Member

Posts: 126Katie
When I report seeing Katie walking it is either this girl or someone who could be her twin.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...rty-28/9420366
I don't remember a bump. What does it look like? She seemed like she has popped some kids out but I didn't look too close.
-
01-09-14 17:49 #2947Senior Member

Posts: 514Katie
Just to clarify this post. Is this the Katie with the weird bump on her stomach.?
Too many Katie's ...
Originally Posted by JackFlack
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-14 03:06 #2946Senior Member

Posts: 57She is on extended vacation. J**l.
Originally Posted by XkeyFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-14 02:47 #2945Senior Member

Posts: 126South Loop
It was a tiny bit warmer tonight so I thought I would take a shot at the South Loop. The only girl I saw out was Katie in the low 20's on G. She was working it pretty hard and waved at me as I drove by. Her BP listing must not be working out as I have seen her in that area a few times this week. Nothing on L. Although, when I just passing by earlier in the evening I did see Sabrina in the low teens.
-
01-09-14 01:09 #2944Senior Member

Posts: 111Any one seen Jessica lately?
Used to see this girl named Jessica. She has been reviewed plenty of times on here. I had digits but they no longer work. Here's a pic of the correct Jessica as its a common name.









Reply With Quote




