Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 610 of 807 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 660 710 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 12091
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2956

    South Loop

    I took advantage of a break in the rain to make a trip around the South Loop. On G I saw Amanda near 10th with a male friend, they looked like they were on the way someplace but she was working. In the low teens saw a BSW with a red jacket. She had a male friend with her as well and she was working aggressively, waving and calling out. Nothing on upper G or on L. I don't know if I've just been having bad timing or what but lately I haven't run across anyone I was interested in.

  2. #2955

    Katrina

    Quote Originally Posted by MkePalace  [View Original Post]
    As you've noted, only time will tell. Keep in mind your words of wisdom about her from last week:
    That's a good qualifier and reminder, and I couldn't agree with you more. Maintaining a state of healthy detachment serves one best, in my opinion.

  3. #2954
    Quote Originally Posted by Original13  [View Original Post]
    I understand Katrina is now trying to get clean and straighten things out in her life. I wish her all the luck in the world, if that's really the case, but only time will tell.
    As you've noted, only time will tell. Keep in mind your words of wisdom about her from last week:

    Quote Originally Posted by Original13  [View Original Post]
    Katrina spins a nice story about being clean, not having a boyfriend and not being a SW, none of which is true of course. She hangs at the SW nest and wants you to believe she is something she isn't. The younger guy with her considers her his fiancee, but she's also his meal ticket. That said, she is engaging and attractive, but also endearingly manipulative, so be careful.

  4. #2953

    North side dream

    I had a dream on north, she was tasty, roads.

    Were getting slippery and was about to head home. Found tasty did LEO check and found a side road for BBBJCIM damage was .25. Very thin but not spaced out, not bad for BSW. In fact her oral skills were fantastic.

    Be safe.

    Cacti.

  5. #2952

    Katie?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    "The girl in the BP post is not bumpy Katie but she does work the same stretch of Greenfield. "

    .
    Does anyone have a pict of this other Katie? Or a description at least? All the girls using the same handful of names sure is confusing.

  6. #2951

    Katrina

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTonyShow  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Katrina or her "boyfriend" in over a week, anyone else?
    I understand Katrina is now trying to get clean and straighten things out in her life. I wish her all the luck in the world, if that's really the case, but only time will tell.

  7. #2950

    Katie

    "The girl in the BP post is not bumpy Katie but she does work the same stretch of Greenfield. "

    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlack  [View Original Post]
    When I report seeing Katie walking it is either this girl or someone who could be her twin.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...rty-28/9420366

    I don't remember a bump. What does it look like? She seemed like she has popped some kids out but I didn't look too close.
    .

  8. #2949

    Katrina

    Haven't seen Katrina or her "boyfriend" in over a week, anyone else?

  9. #2948

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify this post. Is this the Katie with the weird bump on her stomach.?

    Too many Katie's ...
    When I report seeing Katie walking it is either this girl or someone who could be her twin.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...rty-28/9420366

    I don't remember a bump. What does it look like? She seemed like she has popped some kids out but I didn't look too close.

  10. #2947

    Katie

    Just to clarify this post. Is this the Katie with the weird bump on her stomach.?

    Too many Katie's ...

    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlack  [View Original Post]
    It was a tiny bit warmer tonight so I thought I would take a shot at the South Loop. The only girl I saw out was Katie in the low 20's on G. She was working it pretty hard and waved at me as I drove by. Her BP listing must not be working out as I have seen her in that area a few times this week. Nothing on L. Although, when I just passing by earlier in the evening I did see Sabrina in the low teens.

  11. #2946
    Quote Originally Posted by XkeyFan  [View Original Post]
    Used to see this girl named Jessica. She has been reviewed plenty of times on here. I had digits but they no longer work. Here's a pic of the correct Jessica as its a common name.
    She is on extended vacation. J**l.

  12. #2945

    South Loop

    It was a tiny bit warmer tonight so I thought I would take a shot at the South Loop. The only girl I saw out was Katie in the low 20's on G. She was working it pretty hard and waved at me as I drove by. Her BP listing must not be working out as I have seen her in that area a few times this week. Nothing on L. Although, when I just passing by earlier in the evening I did see Sabrina in the low teens.

  13. #2944

    Any one seen Jessica lately?

    Used to see this girl named Jessica. She has been reviewed plenty of times on here. I had digits but they no longer work. Here's a pic of the correct Jessica as its a common name.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0143.jpg‎  

  14. #2943
    I come and go sometimes and wasn't sure how old the post were. You can spend hours reading through just the last month. Never know if someone still had contact info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Lots of us like to take an occasional stroll down memory lane, but I don't see how it is productive to post old pictures. It's confusing to me and I pay close attention to this forum. Street girls and BP girls come and go quickly. Are you seriously looking for some mythical street goddess who is walking the streets, but never discussed on this board? These hot ones either move on or get beat to shit by the street and drugs.

    But I have to say if you mongers have been holding out on me and not sharing info on a hottie like Natalie I am going to be really mad at you.

  15. #2942

    Chilli*

    You are correct godder. I mistakenly wrote Chella. I too enjoyed the company of both chilli and Natalie in 2012 for the same damage. They made a good team.

    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    Natalies picture was originally posted by me, that picture was taken the day when I met her and Chilli on 7 and Gr and got quoted .8 for both. Ofcourse this was 2 years ago when Chilli looked great. They were going out together and I had a 3 some with both of them.

    Obviously Natali's name is not her real name. I also posted the picture for Stephanie and some other cuties that eventually keep in contact with them via facebook like Chilli, Ashley, Marcie, Jessica, Mindy, Jolene and Destinee.

    Since I'm out of the prowl, I enjoy your posts.

    Happy Hunting!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape