Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,266 to 32,280 of 37376
-
01-01-14 12:59 #5111Senior Member

Posts: 195Bella Rose ' s New Service
Out of curiosity I scanned BR's site. She has listed a new service of selling her used juicy panties (her words). Buyer beware!
Originally Posted by Ntcuonghm1
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-14 11:19 #5110Senior Member

Posts: 403Bella Rose
As Tidal said I could faithfully tell the story, here it is. I found a provider I was interested in, but she was in Norfolk. We texted back and forth, and finally she agreed to come to Richmond for $200 for half an hour. We met at my location. I have to say that she's a very nice girl, 5'7" or 5'8', athletic build. She said she was in Navy or Marines for 2 years and just got out a few months ago. She was adopted from Poland as a child.
We took care of the finances and then got ahead to the main business. She did everything covered, which is fine with me. When I was pounding her, a terrible smell came out of the blue. That's what people call dead fish smell. To me, it was worse than that. I had had some dead fish smell experience before, but this one was the worst. I looked down and see some white and yellow juice dripping out. : Just horrible. My tool got into defensive mode immediately and could not get hard anymore. She asked me what was wrong, I just politely said I was too tired at work today. Hahahahahaha. So I said she could clean up and leave as I did not want to waste her time. She went to the bath room cleaning herself up and left. After she left, I had to throw away the soap she used, toothbrush and tooth paste as they were put near the soap she used. I also washed myself carefully and laundered the bed sheet, pillow cases{TCS. Ellipses} An experience expected to be good turned out terrible. If she could take good care of her hygiene, she would be a perfect girl. I just saw a review in the Norfolk section, a guy there wrote a positive review for her (which I agreed), but somehow and luckily he did not have a dead fish experience.
This is her website: http://bellarose69.escortfiles.com/gallery.
As I always said, YMMV. She is a very nice girl, and I may see her again in the future if I can be sure the hygiene problem has been taken good care of.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-14 01:04 #5109Senior Member

Posts: 100Feedback
Hi Guys,
Been eyeballing this one for a while. Any experiences with her?
http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...e_-22/11587409
-
01-01-14 00:58 #5108Senior Member

Posts: 100My first post
Hello Guys,
Old Marine here. Relatively new to the hobby, but I'm learning quick. Thought I would provide a bit of a debriefing here on what I found during recent maneuvers.
1) Victoria - http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...ed-22/11397768 - I've dreamt of her about 5 or 6 times in the past few months. Outcall to my house. Great body, pleasant to talk with, good service. Still keep her number on file. Definitely worth a try.
2) Hannah - http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...ng-32/11577775 Another favorite. Hannah. A real sweetheart. I've dreamt about her a few times. Always walk away happy. Nice body, enjoys what she does, aims to please. P411 member and gave me an Okay when I joined. Stays in upscale hotels. Discreet. Highly recommend.
3) http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...qvk-20/7476790 - Fake pics. Girl is difficult to get ahold of. Not worth the time.
4) Carmen - http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...en-28/11271827 - Had a dream about her about a month ago. GFE experience. Okay in the looks department. Makes up for it in enthusiasm.
5) Sunny - http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...ix-21/11362252 - A real drama queen. Fake pics but she is still somewhat cute. Dreamt of her twice. Will not repeat.
I've got plenty of more to report at a later date.
-
12-31-13 19:49 #5107Senior Member

Posts: 1775All you can do is faithfully describe your own experience. YMMV is the rule of the day.
Originally Posted by Ntcuonghm1
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-13 13:41 #5106Senior Member

Posts: 403A question
I have a question as I am pretty new here. If I ran into a bad session with a provider, should I post it here as a warning to other people? I just want to share the info, but at the same time I do not want to be seen as bad. Mouthing someone. Please let me know.
-
12-31-13 13:20 #5105Senior Member

Posts: 403Yeah. I agree that she is expensive. I could not get the price down, so I had to go for half an hour only (200). (
.
Originally Posted by JonMichael
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-13 06:15 #5104Senior Member

Posts: 115RE: Molly
300 an hour now? For that she supposedly offers "GFE companionship" in a Jackson Ward apt?
I saw her a couple of years ago right before she jacked her rates up to 200. She wasn't worth that much and definately NOT a GFE provider.
Originally Posted by Ntcuonghm1
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-13 12:55 #5103Senior Member

Posts: 403Molly
I am new to VA section of the forum. I have met a few providers and will post some brief description about them. However, YMMV, so do not blame me if you ever experience something different.).
I set up an appt with Molly last month ( http://mollygfe.escort-site.com/photos.phtml). The location was downtown. She's a young one with an athletic build. She said she's a student, but I do not know whether it's true or not. Everything was covered (CBJ, Covered GFE), but she did allow COB or COF. Donations are on her website.
-
12-23-13 14:50 #5102Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 172Girl in the pic
The girl in your pic used to model a little and post for massages. I got a massage from her once. It was ok. No he. I DID know her once in real life, and she's a nice lady. Someone was kind of stalking her, though. Hope she's ok.
Originally Posted by Richmong
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-13 22:12 #5101Senior Member

Posts: 1775Shocked
I was able to catch her on the phone and she remembered me from one encounter 6 years ago...what a woman! We did not connect while she was here, but she will return mid January... I'm working out and taking my vitamins...can't wait...there isn't enough that can be said about how cool, fun and sexy Staci is...anyone that has a chance should meet up w her...you'll thank me.
Originally Posted by PeaNut
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-13 22:05 #5100Senior Member

Posts: 1775Lorraine is back and looking for dates
Many of you know this ex-bartender-party girl; she's been out of touch for a few weeks but she's back and ready to rock (she needs cash and loves cock)...if you like a mid 40's white spinner w a bottomless throat, she's the one...she's not as hot as JJ newest (how does he do it?) but she's super doable. If you know her, call her if not hit me up, we'll make a deal...
-
12-21-13 14:53 #5099Senior Member

Posts: 180Preggo
Does your preggo friend still need help?
Originally Posted by Jimmyjams
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-13 12:25 #5098Regular Member

Posts: 19Stacy
She will be in town tonight. She is a real mild, and very pleasant to chat. Had seen her almost a year ago, the damage is $.2 for hh.
-
12-08-13 21:28 #5097Banned Member

Posts: 262Sparkle
Thanks OldFriend & BabySeal1959.










Reply With Quote





