Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5111

    Bella Rose ' s New Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Ntcuonghm1  [View Original Post]
    As Tidal said I could faithfully tell the story, here it is. I found a provider I was interested in, but she was in Norfolk. We texted back and forth, and finally she agreed to come to Richmond for $200 for half an hour. We met at my location. I have to say that she's a very nice girl, 5'7" or 5'8', athletic build. She said she was in Navy or Marines for 2 years and just got out a few months ago. She was adopted from Poland as a child.

    We took care of the finances and then got ahead to the main business. She did everything covered, which is fine with me. When I was pounding her, a terrible smell came out of the blue. That's what people call dead fish smell. To me, it was worse than that. I had had some dead fish smell experience before, but this one was the worst. I looked down and see some white and yellow juice dripping out. : Just horrible. My tool got into defensive mode immediately and could not get hard anymore. She asked me what was wrong, I just politely said I was too tired at work today. Hahahahahaha. So I said she could clean up and leave as I did not want to waste her time. She went to the bath room cleaning herself up and left. After she left, I had to throw away the soap she used, toothbrush and tooth paste as they were put near the soap she used. I also washed myself carefully and laundered the bed sheet, pillow cases{TCS. Ellipses} An experience expected to be good turned out terrible. If she could take good care of her hygiene, she would be a perfect girl. I just saw a review in the Norfolk section, a guy there wrote a positive review for her (which I agreed), but somehow and luckily he did not have a dead fish experience.

    This is her website: http://bellarose69.escortfiles.com/gallery.

    As I always said, YMMV. She is a very nice girl, and I may see her again in the future if I can be sure the hygiene problem has been taken good care of.
    Out of curiosity I scanned BR's site. She has listed a new service of selling her used juicy panties (her words). Buyer beware!

  2. #5110

    Bella Rose

    As Tidal said I could faithfully tell the story, here it is. I found a provider I was interested in, but she was in Norfolk. We texted back and forth, and finally she agreed to come to Richmond for $200 for half an hour. We met at my location. I have to say that she's a very nice girl, 5'7" or 5'8', athletic build. She said she was in Navy or Marines for 2 years and just got out a few months ago. She was adopted from Poland as a child.

    We took care of the finances and then got ahead to the main business. She did everything covered, which is fine with me. When I was pounding her, a terrible smell came out of the blue. That's what people call dead fish smell. To me, it was worse than that. I had had some dead fish smell experience before, but this one was the worst. I looked down and see some white and yellow juice dripping out. : Just horrible. My tool got into defensive mode immediately and could not get hard anymore. She asked me what was wrong, I just politely said I was too tired at work today. Hahahahahaha. So I said she could clean up and leave as I did not want to waste her time. She went to the bath room cleaning herself up and left. After she left, I had to throw away the soap she used, toothbrush and tooth paste as they were put near the soap she used. I also washed myself carefully and laundered the bed sheet, pillow cases{TCS. Ellipses} An experience expected to be good turned out terrible. If she could take good care of her hygiene, she would be a perfect girl. I just saw a review in the Norfolk section, a guy there wrote a positive review for her (which I agreed), but somehow and luckily he did not have a dead fish experience.

    This is her website: http://bellarose69.escortfiles.com/gallery.

    As I always said, YMMV. She is a very nice girl, and I may see her again in the future if I can be sure the hygiene problem has been taken good care of.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    All you can do is faithfully describe your own experience. YMMV is the rule of the day.

  3. #5109

    Feedback

    Hi Guys,

    Been eyeballing this one for a while. Any experiences with her?

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...e_-22/11587409

  4. #5108

    My first post

    Hello Guys,

    Old Marine here. Relatively new to the hobby, but I'm learning quick. Thought I would provide a bit of a debriefing here on what I found during recent maneuvers.

    1) Victoria - http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...ed-22/11397768 - I've dreamt of her about 5 or 6 times in the past few months. Outcall to my house. Great body, pleasant to talk with, good service. Still keep her number on file. Definitely worth a try.

    2) Hannah - http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...ng-32/11577775 Another favorite. Hannah. A real sweetheart. I've dreamt about her a few times. Always walk away happy. Nice body, enjoys what she does, aims to please. P411 member and gave me an Okay when I joined. Stays in upscale hotels. Discreet. Highly recommend.

    3) http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...qvk-20/7476790 - Fake pics. Girl is difficult to get ahold of. Not worth the time.

    4) Carmen - http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...en-28/11271827 - Had a dream about her about a month ago. GFE experience. Okay in the looks department. Makes up for it in enthusiasm.

    5) Sunny - http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...ix-21/11362252 - A real drama queen. Fake pics but she is still somewhat cute. Dreamt of her twice. Will not repeat.

    I've got plenty of more to report at a later date.

  5. #5107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntcuonghm1  [View Original Post]
    I have a question as I am pretty new here. If I ran into a bad session with a provider, should I post it here as a warning to other people? I just want to share the info, but at the same time I do not want to be seen as bad. Mouthing someone. Please let me know.
    All you can do is faithfully describe your own experience. YMMV is the rule of the day.

  6. #5106

    A question

    I have a question as I am pretty new here. If I ran into a bad session with a provider, should I post it here as a warning to other people? I just want to share the info, but at the same time I do not want to be seen as bad. Mouthing someone. Please let me know.

  7. #5105
    Yeah. I agree that she is expensive. I could not get the price down, so I had to go for half an hour only (200). (

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMichael  [View Original Post]
    300 an hour now? For that she supposedly offers "GFE companionship" in a Jackson Ward apt?

    I saw her a couple of years ago right before she jacked her rates up to 200. She wasn't worth that much and definately NOT a GFE provider.
    .

  8. #5104

    RE: Molly

    300 an hour now? For that she supposedly offers "GFE companionship" in a Jackson Ward apt?

    I saw her a couple of years ago right before she jacked her rates up to 200. She wasn't worth that much and definately NOT a GFE provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ntcuonghm1  [View Original Post]
    I set up an appt with Molly last month ( http://mollygfe.escort-site.com/photos.phtml). The location was downtown. She's a young one with an athletic build. She said she's a student, but I do not know whether it's true or not. Everything was covered (CBJ, Covered GFE), but she did allow COB or COF. Donations are on her website.

  9. #5103

    Molly

    I am new to VA section of the forum. I have met a few providers and will post some brief description about them. However, YMMV, so do not blame me if you ever experience something different.).

    I set up an appt with Molly last month ( http://mollygfe.escort-site.com/photos.phtml). The location was downtown. She's a young one with an athletic build. She said she's a student, but I do not know whether it's true or not. Everything was covered (CBJ, Covered GFE), but she did allow COB or COF. Donations are on her website.

  10. #5102
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 172

    Girl in the pic

    The girl in your pic used to model a little and post for massages. I got a massage from her once. It was ok. No he. I DID know her once in real life, and she's a nice lady. Someone was kind of stalking her, though. Hope she's ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmong  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her somewhere before but can't place it..

    Anyone have experience with this one?

  11. #5101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Shocked

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaNut  [View Original Post]
    She will be in town tonight. She is a real mild, and very pleasant to chat. Had seen her almost a year ago, the damage is $.2 for hh.
    I was able to catch her on the phone and she remembered me from one encounter 6 years ago...what a woman! We did not connect while she was here, but she will return mid January... I'm working out and taking my vitamins...can't wait...there isn't enough that can be said about how cool, fun and sexy Staci is...anyone that has a chance should meet up w her...you'll thank me.

  12. #5100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Lorraine is back and looking for dates

    Many of you know this ex-bartender-party girl; she's been out of touch for a few weeks but she's back and ready to rock (she needs cash and loves cock)...if you like a mid 40's white spinner w a bottomless throat, she's the one...she's not as hot as JJ newest (how does he do it?) but she's super doable. If you know her, call her if not hit me up, we'll make a deal...

  13. #5099

    Preggo

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyjams  [View Original Post]
    I know a cute young girl that is about 7 months pregnant looking for help! She is not new to game but just not a SW and not on BP. She is cute and skilled, white, mid 20's, not obese, just big pregnant stomach, everything else proportionate. Will share with SM and people that have history with sharing with me. This is a dial it not file it thing so please don't inquire just to be curious, she needs some help now, not a couple of days or weeks from now.

    Happy Hunting.
    Does your preggo friend still need help?

  14. #5098

    Stacy

    She will be in town tonight. She is a real mild, and very pleasant to chat. Had seen her almost a year ago, the damage is $.2 for hh.

  15. #5097

    Sparkle

    Thanks OldFriend & BabySeal1959.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape