Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 18,361 to 18,375 of 23660
-
12-21-13 22:25 #5300Senior Member

Posts: 5662013
All the activity on the thread is good to see, and the contributed wisdom and experience is a real benefit to the skill sets of pussy hounds everywhere. I hope it keeps up.
As for the resident senior geezer, or one of them anyway, I report 2013 brought me only four new sbs actually fucked. Well, one was really a stripper. Another was a 27 divorced mom, very hot ("I haven't been with an older guy before," she said euphemistically, "but that was the best sex I've had in a long time." I just said, oh yeah? But I was giving myself a high five and yes! On the inside).
The other two were terrible. A 23 yo skinny country girl but big boobs and tobacco reek all over her and especially in her mouth, dumb as a pineapple. She texted and called me for months, when you comin back? What happened to you? Etc. Also a 30-something fatty covered with tats who talked incessantly and was impossible to arouse. Big downer to ye old ego. She too wanted more insertions of sugar afterwards but I knew the truth, she didn't really love me for myself! Plus I couldn't stand another minute of her jibber jabber.
Uniquely, in 2013 I made dates through sd4 m for another 4-5 girls and canceled them. They all seemed attractive enough from the chat and pix but the bad experiences decreased the excitement level of my anticipation I guess and in some cases I was just tired and in others got distracted by a football game and such.
Such is geezerdom! Bored or too tired or distracted (sometimes) even for young pussy.
Still the four new actually fucked females takes me over 90 lifetime, not much I know for some of you seriosuly priapic brothers, but I'm pleased. I didn't start mongering until I was 56 and for all the years before that I was only about 30 total. Of course I didn't have p4 p for the 30 (unless you count the financial nuclear bomb that was my first wife).
Anyway, happy holidays to all fellow mongers and may all your 2014 pots lift their skirts for you and may they all be wet.
Lit2.
-
12-21-13 21:00 #5299Senior Member

Posts: 43Pitch and Close
Got back on SA, and was able to land a 19 yr old with no meet and greet. She came to my house (rented apartment I got on my Airbnb account under a fake name).
Because even though I'm single I want to hide my identity initially. We talk for a bit exchanged about less then 20 text back and forth. She complained her last sugar daddy was cheap only 100 bucks and dinner every time they met, and the other sugar daddy that gave her 400 per meet only hooked up with her once. 100 bucks is pretty cheap for my local market. She came to the apartment, she was a little bigger than her pics, but I don't mind thick girls with some booty. We talked for about an hour. She is pretty smart and seems pretty normal, her grand parents are actually millionaires from a law suit. She has a good family and actually had to cancel our first get together because of a family get together. Cool with her mom, but had some daddy issues, because her dad gave up on her when she went through a rebel phase. She seemed pretty normal and not give off any P.S.ycho alert that I look for in sugar babies. She doesn't tell any of her friends about this, another sign she is normal.
She only has one friend that she tell about this, and she is a topless waitress in California, that and the fact she had a p4 p one night stand with a sd are the only warning signs I saw that concerned me, also the fact that she came to my house without a meet and greet seemed UTRish, but I'm close to her age and she claims that I was the only SD she didn't meet in public first. She was also expecting the one night stand with the SD to turn into an ongoing thing he just never called her again.
Enough with her P.S.ychological profilelshe Philipino 5'4 with a nice round ass. Oral was ok I popped twice and she seemed to have fun as well. Right now she is on booty call SB status. I will see her again, but I think there maybe better deals to be had, but the fact that she is pretty normal and attractive are major plus's. I will continue to explore trying to get 1 to 2 quality SB's as far as looks and not being P.S.ycho into rotation for the winter season. Not a bad re entry into the bowl considered that I didn't have to do a meet and greet first and the texting was minimal.
-
12-20-13 22:27 #5298Senior Member

Posts: 5603Thats why the $ offer is so relevant. I can get a hottie a day at $ $ But they are only in it to win it. But at $ a day there has to be an interest in more than just the cash. And cash only girls even if they are good in bed are never really good enough in the long haul to keep my attention. It is the emotional dynamic that keeps me in the sugar bowl as opposed to the UTR world.
Originally Posted by Walruscl
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-13 18:58 #5297Senior Member

Posts: 138Yeah, well she doesn't turn down the money, and she definitely can use it. She also was quick on the draw when she decided that the GD card wasn't something she was comfortable with.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
But she's also at least equally hooked on the emotional support and mentoring that I provide. Maybe even more so, because those are things that are making a bigger difference in her life and where it's headed, and she damned well knows it. And you can't buy that with money.
But your approach is clearly working well for you and your situation, and I see your logic. If I was able to play the game the way you do, I'd probably have a similar attitude. But then again I'm probably an outlier on the range of the normal SD / SB dynamic.
-
12-20-13 18:40 #5296Senior Member

Posts: 5603I want them to be in it for the money and the honey. The money gives me leverage that even if unspoken is understood. And the honey to make it sweeter. But it has to be both or its just a paid booty call (or worse) some girl that thinks she has some control over you.
Originally Posted by Walruscl
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-13 14:02 #5295Senior Member

Posts: 138Same here. We recently had an unusual week where we were able to see each other twice, with the 2nd time being a last minute decision on my part to play rather than work. She made a point of saying that she just wanted to see me and to skip the sugar (which if anyone is following my tame-by-comparison adventure, she's done that a few times before).
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
I've been tempted to go allowance, but between the issue of her not wanting a Green Dot and some other recent drama, I've held back on that. And what occurs to me now is that it would deprive her of the ability to definitively demonstrate that she's not in it for the money. I appreciate her more on the occasions she does that, and I think it makes her feel good to do it.
Interesting twist anyway.
-
12-20-13 13:03 #5294Senior Member

Posts: 733E Sugar
Drat that pesky Emotional tie that many of us look for.
Originally Posted by BikeRider
[View Original Post]
Even with UTRs (SB #2) and Pros I look for some sign that they like me and don't just look at me as an ATM. Silly I know. I do know my ATF cares about me as an IRL BF. The ultimate question is if she would see me if I couldn't afford to pay her? As long as I can afford the Allowance I will never test her since a deal is a deal. But that would be the ultimate test. My guess is that she would still see me since we have an amazing connection, but that she might seek another SD for the dough. She is not greedy and what I give her seems to be enough since an ex pays her.
-
12-20-13 12:28 #5293Senior Member

Posts: 320Pretty much. It's similar cuisines. Everyone has different tastes. Personally, I'm not a big fan of "transactional" dates. I much prefer to have the woman want to be with me because of me rather than the sugar. But, then I'm also a realist and know that few twenty somethings want to be with those of us who are long of tooth unless we can offer something more.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-13 04:49 #5292Senior Member

Posts: 5603So its basically the same price as SD4 M.
Originally Posted by BikeRider
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-13 22:59 #5291Senior Member

Posts: 320Good question. I'd probably say $400. $600/ yr. Definitely not cheap.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
There were two main reasons why I entered the bowl. The first being that getting quality on AM and similar sites was becoming more difficult. The second being that while I wasn't directly paying these women I did wine and dine them. I figured the ROI would be roughly the same.
Right now, I've only two girls in my rotation from the bowl. The AA cheerleader, and another college girl. The rest are women I met on either AM or AFF.Last edited by BikeRider; 12-18-13 at 23:00. Reason: typo
-
12-18-13 18:59 #5290Senior Member

Posts: 5603Any estimate on the total fees per month to AM?
Originally Posted by BikeRider
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-13 16:06 #5289Senior Member

Posts: 441He?
Not familiar with that one. Hand job?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-13 15:54 #5288Senior Member

Posts: 320Thanks Fred. Channeling Garrett Morris aka Chico Escuela "AM been berry berry good to me".
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
The ratio has always been more males than females on AM, and I'll bet that the ratio is around 10 x males to females.
I was very surprised as to the number of singles on AM as well. The explanation is (and why I joined when I was single) they're not looking for a relationship. Strangely, some of the singles only want other singles. Morals I guess. Go figure.
I met most all of the women off of chat. I find it is easier to establish a rapport that way. Chat also allowed me to leverage the law of large numbers and contact more women than I could via email for the same number of credits. Lately, however, my female friends who remain on AM tell me they don't dare venture onto chat because they're bombarded by chat messages. So, I'm adapting. .
As for the 5 credits issue raised by another brother. AM and all of the sites similar have taking our money down to a science that borders on fraud.
-
12-18-13 14:11 #5287Senior Member

Posts: 313Travel My Brother
Good question. And thanks. I travel a lot. And my work schedule is extremely flexible. My two regulars my Venezuelan baby (who is moving away at the end of the month), and my little girl next door live in my city, and they have nice cozy little apartments where I can meet them at. The others I have to arrange hotels. If I am traveling to another city for an overnight stay. I either take one with me or extend my visit a little and see them on the way out or in.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
I will also add that there is not that much fucking going on lately. More prospecting with a whole ton of flakes in the mix. And that takes more time than anything. Plus I do run out of time sometimes. I cancel on some and delay some.
Settling down to two maybe three at the most for the future. And see my report below about my little Italian paralegal she is being groomed to be a nice long term. Stable affair with no drama. But it is a slow roll.
Also it does not hurt that I am not on the radar.
Revvo.Last edited by Revvo; 12-18-13 at 14:30. Reason: Add content
-
12-18-13 13:42 #5286Senior Member

Posts: 733Am
Another negative. I'm down to my last 5 credits which is what it costs to contact a POT and they won't let you use it to go to zero. What's up with that? So basically you waste it.
Bike, it sounds like AM has worked well for you! I'm surprised how many single girls are on there.
Bottom line, I think the Female / male ratio is low (possibly inverse),so they have many more choices compared to SA.











Reply With Quote




