Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 43,966 to 43,980 of 61397
-
12-10-13 18:23 #17432Senior Member

Posts: 2419That pussy needed to be filled up. I'm ready to jump through the computer.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-13 18:20 #17431Senior Member

Posts: 505Re: Rushelle
Rushelle is extremely hot. Would love to hook up with this one. Anyone with info on this one or digits please pass it along. I'll true the favor.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-13 12:36 #17430Douchebag

Posts: 6[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
12-10-13 10:59 #17429Senior Member

Posts: 207Rushelle
I think she is about as hot as them come. what a beauty!!!
HC
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-13 10:19 #17428Senior Member

Posts: 279Rushelle From East Baltimore
Hey fellas just wanted to share a little something been very busy lately but I see Mr. Night has been very active taking care of business as usual... I would just like to say thanks for all the great entertainment... I love your work... Rushelle is definitely a nice peace of work...http://www.ccptube.com/video/1639/ru...greplacement5}.
.
-
12-10-13 10:13 #17427Senior Member

Posts: 2419An all time favorite
One of my favorite I dug up. I don't see her around much anymore. Hope she's okay. She wasn't afraid to put in work when she was on.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1640/tonsil-love.html
-
12-10-13 09:18 #17426Senior Member

Posts: 2419For Nikki fans
Pulled another one from the file to share on a wet, cold morning.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1638/mi...our-bones.html
-
12-10-13 08:19 #17425Senior Member

Posts: 2419Try this one
You might like this one.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1615/2-milfs-1-steak.html
-
12-10-13 01:48 #17424Senior Member

Posts: 129I just visit miami, I believe tampa has many strip clubs and scene different there... Oh I remember days in past was so many SW there and here, now so much less talent.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-13 01:46 #17423Senior Member

Posts: 129I meet SW who very hot and beautiful, she had hotel room so was not car date, I pay .8 and was FS, she let me take 1 photo w / o face. Was other hot girls as well and went to strip club and take out was possible.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-13 23:29 #17422Senior Member

Posts: 2419I've been to Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale, & Miami w / my brother; who's a bigger freak than myself. Let, me tell you; they look good.
Originally Posted by Jakker
[View Original Post]
Cost a lot, but can't handle meat like the my home girls can.
-
12-09-13 22:07 #17421Senior Member

Posts: 2419Fresh one
Found another one in the computer file.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1622/quick-fillup.html
-
12-09-13 21:04 #17420Banned Member

Posts: 5343Miami is a whole different ballgame then Tampa. Here in Tampa, the SW scene is very hit and miss and more miss for me then hit. Miami seems to be a buffet of quality sws!
Originally Posted by Jakker
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-13 18:59 #17419Senior Member

Posts: 129Strange when I was in miami recently was many SW who much more beautiful then here.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-13 16:15 #17418Banned Member

Posts: 671Not New To Baltimore
Hey guys, I drive otr out of Birmingham, Al. I was born and raised around Belair / Parkside area. I would truly appreciate any info on the hot SW's and who to watch out for. Its been a few years and I've been out of the loop. In exchange for info, I will keep the board upto date on any SW action in the Parkville area. Thanks, and Play Like A Raven!









Reply With Quote



