Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17428
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalLove81  [View Original Post]
    About what time do they be out there I'm right around the corner from there hit me with some info.
    Normally after hours. Midnight or later, even though I have seen the small blonde walking up york road mid day.

  2. #17427
    Quote Originally Posted by Hovito  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know she was still around. Must have caught her at a bad time.
    Ann Marie has a tude. I had 3 dates and 3 strikes. She gets lazier the longer she stays out of the iron bar hotel.
    1st date. Was in a hurry, just wanted some money to me. Coulda just borrowed it.
    2nd date. Nice suck in the shower, but was so sleepy from being up for 3 days, I just let her sleep, eventually gave her some money and took home.
    3rd date. Talked a lot, ran the clock then got t stomach ache, took her back home.
    4th? Haven't bothered since August. Several complaints from buddies, and other ladies. Seems close to unanimous.
    She better change something up. Pretty won't always save you out here.

  3. #17426
    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    Who is working the camera.
    I know. She was driving me crazy. Shouldn't try to get good work out of someone when they're high.

  4. #17425

    Nicole

    Ran into Nicole tonight. She had just grabbed some refreshments. Have.

    T seen her since last summer. We caught up on the way to the motel. Said she has been staying in Glen Burnie lately. She freshened up and we got at it and had a nice time as usual. Got a working number. We will see how that works next time when I try to call her.

  5. #17424

    Ann Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Ann Marie recently in the Wilkens area. She is not bad looking but not as good looking in my opinion as I know she thinks she is. Pussy was very very dry and she was in visible distress with each stroke, but did not complain.
    Didn't know she was still around. Must have caught her at a bad time.

  6. #17423

    I do appreciate that

    Very pretty girl. No wonder you felt that way. Amazing how some women get into the business.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, thought you might appreciate a photo of my ATF SW and my dilemma, she looks like Sofia VergaraAttachment 290096Attachment 290097.

  7. #17422
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Who is working the camera.

  8. #17421

    Something good


  9. #17420
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdLeak  [View Original Post]
    Here's another I had laying around:

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1596/taking-one.html
    That was a good one.

  10. #17419

    Bear at work

    New one featuring my buddy Nikki.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1598/bear-banged.html

  11. #17418

    Another One

    Here's another I had laying around:

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1596/taking-one.html

  12. #17417

    Sharing Hour

    Following night's example, here's one that you guys might enjoy:

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1595/ai...deep-head.html

  13. #17416

    Last year gold

    I miss this one. She always took good care of me.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1594/that-phat-ass.html

  14. #17415

  15. #17414

    Smokin hot!

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, thought you might appreciate a photo of my ATF SW and my dilemma, she looks like Sofia VergaraAttachment 290096Attachment 290097.
    Damn brother if that is what a dilemma looks like then sign me up for three of them! Holy smokes she is fine, well done!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape