Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 43,966 to 43,980 of 61380
-
12-09-13 10:02 #17415Banned Member

Posts: 5343Dam and! I'll be up there next week! All your posting makes me want to come up NOW!! It's 80* down here in Florida and the SW scene is SCARE! Doesn't make sense.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-13 08:14 #17414Senior Member

Posts: 251Clean out your inbox or msg me please.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-13 07:22 #17413Senior Member

Posts: 312Kiara
I Totally Understand The need for caution. But Remember both parties involved Take risks on both sides, Kiara sent me a Text asking me if I were interested in getting Together. I said yes of Course!! But I Live on The East side. But I would be willing to come get her And Take her back Home. For which I would offer her Ample Compensation for her time. One Hobbyist thought that I expected her to catch a bus! Which was not the case. And as far as The compensation that I was willing to offer it would have care Taken of Her medical needs Rather nicely. I have a very comfortable home Where a Girl could feel safe and Relax. Which in my opinion Is much better than strolling the cold Streets. Be Safe Fellow Hobbyist And Happy hunting To All!
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-13 01:28 #17412Senior Member

Posts: 2419Tiffany
Here's the final loading from earlier.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1614/filling-up.html
-
12-09-13 00:23 #17411Senior Member

Posts: 2419Young Thang
Met this one on wilkens near brunswick. Little freaky, wanted me to choke her as she cums.
I obliged of course. Had a tight kitty, might chase down again.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1611/young-thang-bang.html
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1612/young-thang-bang-ii.html
-
12-09-13 00:07 #17410Senior Member

Posts: 2419Mo fun
Got a fresh one for you.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1609/la...aving-fun.html
-
12-08-13 22:23 #17409Senior Member

Posts: 2343One of the times I dated her I told her she had a wonderful figure. She looked me straight in the face with a very sweet and sincere gaze and told me how much she appreciated me saying that ; that she needs to hear that cause she has low self asteem. Her nutty BF possessive behavior probably helps her insecurity.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-13 22:00 #17408Banned Member

Posts: 24Saw her too
Yeah, I ran into her also. She said she just came home from jail. She does look much better with the added weight. Service is still excellent.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-13 20:22 #17407Senior Member

Posts: 229Damn, what's her name? Got a number for her?
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-13 19:07 #17406Senior Member

Posts: 511She reminds me of Ashley.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-13 19:02 #17405Senior Member

Posts: 511Erin
Happy Holidays!
I ran into Erin last week, it's been awhile since I've seen her. She was walking from her place headed to the circle. I must say she looks nice with the added weight. We took a ride to get reacquainted and a mic check. She told me I can check her out at her place anytime near Hollins Market. The service was very good and I appreciated her appearance as well.
-
12-08-13 14:07 #17404Regular Member

Posts: 24Oh I'm not trying to be like you. Just giving props on good work man. As for the camera I use, its just an HD cam on my phone. Nothing special.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-13 13:32 #17403Senior Member

Posts: 1788Another Kiara video
And just a little bit more of Kiara.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1607/more-of-kiara.html
-
12-08-13 13:30 #17402Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kiara Video
A little video of the always hot Kiara.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1606/kiara.html
-
12-08-13 13:28 #17401Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kiara
I was able to see always beautiful Kiara this morning before the snow hit. It's always a fun time with her! For such a tiny girl she can deepthroat like you wouldn't believe. As I've said before, her number is available to those with some credibility here. Enjoy her pictures, and I will post a link to a couple videos a little later. If anyone can brave the little bit of snow she will certainly make it worthwhile.










Reply With Quote



