Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 8093
-
12-09-13 04:32 #5528Senior Member

Posts: 27For thought...
I submit for review the pic by "Captain" posted 12-7 at 22:02 in south Jersey general reports. Note the subject is wearing a sweater however the reflection is modified-even the pose is different. Hmmmmm. A Cookiejar trademark. Also "J" is 10 in from the front of the alphabet. "Q" is 10 in from the rear.
Originally Posted by ElChido
[View Original Post]
CJ or CQ? Fact or coincidence aside, nice work!
-
12-08-13 19:35 #5527Regular Member

Posts: 5LMAO, Hey: YOU could be CookyJar!
Originally Posted by DrDong
[View Original Post]
I'm telling you guys, Cookie is up at the North Pole shooting Eskimo pussy.
-
12-08-13 09:40 #5526Banned Member

Posts: 177Thanks for your thoughts CJ, opps I mean El Chido...
Originally Posted by ElChido
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-13 21:06 #5525Regular Member

Posts: 5Captain QuickDraw =Cooky?
Not likely, even though the captain is posting pics on groups of ten and posting constantly just like Cooky the similarities end there, Cooky had a very particular writing stile with very consistent misspellings (that didn't detract from the information he so freely shared) while the Captain stile is more concise and clean; if Cooky has taken a new name he is getting somebody else to write the posts IMHO.
And that's all my detective work for now, hopefully Cooky will come back at some point to continue sharing his experiences and knowledge of the Hobby and The captain will continue providing his information as well!
-
12-07-13 10:08 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 2243North Pole Sled
Ah, good to learn that we will soon have a visitor from up north spreading some cheer and sharing his bounty! Seems strangely appropriate!
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
But alas! Inuit p*ssy? OMG! I might just faint if we got a collection of that here!
Hope I end up on the "nice" list!
-
12-06-13 14:38 #5523Senior Member

Posts: 118That has been somewhat obvious
I believe I made that observation a while back while praising CQ for his CJ-like skills.
Originally Posted by TeddyNomad
[View Original Post]
Also posts in South Jersey--coincidence?
I think I wrote this back in mid-October:
I didn't think there would ever be a day.
When someone would out do Cooky Jar--incredible pics, maybe some of the best ever. Flexible beyond belief.
Also like your pics on the SJ thread of Hannah--nice work--almost as if you are a student...
Then again....the posts on Nay Nay, who was obviously Aundrea--someone well-known as a favorite CJ subject--may have been meant to throw us off or maybe CJ is mentoring someone as his replacement--he has been on this thread way back to the early 2000's--before he got his own thread. All I know is--someone is posting great pics in sets of 10 on good-looking SWer's--so Thanks to whoever Captain Quickdraw is!
-
12-06-13 12:50 #5522Douchebag

Posts: 26I resemble that remark!
Originally Posted by A2
-
12-06-13 11:17 #5521Administrator

Posts: 5245This is a good question
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
- I have no intention of shutting down Cookies thread, the last reports about him say that his sled team is making progress across the North Pole where he is photographing Inuit pussy and he may return to us.
- It depends on the reason for the multiple names. If they are for douchebaggery then no, but if a brother wants to go undercover for personal reasons that's ok.
A2
-
12-06-13 08:28 #5520Senior Member

Posts: 46Captain quickdraw = Cookyjar??
My Sherlock Holmes would have me say, that Captain Quickdraw is Mr. Cookyjar.
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
CQ, jumps onto the posting scene right at the time that CJ, goes by the wayside. But the Photog, cannot keep the camera eye closed. So Quickdraw posts pictures, in sets of ten, very similar to our beloved Cooky.
Check it out.
-
11-28-13 15:46 #5519Senior Member

Posts: 2243Wonder if the Mod will lock / archive this threat? Hate to see it go the way of SuperEloquent's thread!
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
BUT WAIT! Regarding what was suggested.... Is it "legal" to have multiple screen names on these boards? Would the Mod's allow that?
-
11-27-13 23:24 #5518Senior Member

Posts: 197Cj
Sometimes silence is golden. Or Maybe he changed his profile name to switch things up. Makes sense.
Originally Posted by StreetHawk
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-13 18:40 #5517Senior Member

Posts: 50Cj?
Cooky is still prowling the streets of Kensington I saw Katie Monday and she said she saw him earlier that day. She also told me she saw him a couple of weeks ago. She says he has asked her to pose for him but she declined. She is not a fan of his work. Not sure why he went silent but he is still cruising.
SH.
-
11-27-13 08:48 #5516Senior Member

Posts: 63Could somebody let CJ know that Wilt did 20,000.
Originally Posted by GregorSamsa
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-13 22:44 #5515Senior Member

Posts: 93Cj
I hope he returns.
Originally Posted by Jacurutu
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-13 10:24 #5514Senior Member

Posts: 29[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.
Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.








Reply With Quote




