Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 18,421 to 18,435 of 23675
-
12-08-13 03:15 #5255Senior Member

Posts: 713I don't think it was so bad to have called her. I probably would have as well. If she's so broke, did she take up your offer of $ or however much? I can understand it being a turnoff, but it might turn out to be a good trip to the fc still. I'm curious how the phone conversation ended.
Originally Posted by Ltnric
[View Original Post]
If she hosts and will take $, I'd take her for a test run and see how it goes. If she's that in need of money, then she may be up for booty-call baby status (nothing regularly scheduled) and can be added to your roster for the time being.
She's either desperate and is using a sob story, or isn't so desperate but using the sob story. Either way you can hit it and quit it if it's no good after the first round.
-
12-08-13 01:12 #5254Regular Member

Posts: 17I'm passing these losers up. I got one good looking 38-year old right off the bat tell me to give her a call. She would not answer a single question. Gave some lame excuse why she couldn't email. Yeah, like that makes sense. I don't know what her deal was, but I didn't want to waste a minute finding out.
Originally Posted by Ltnric
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-13 23:43 #5253Senior Member

Posts: 5603My MILF is always broke.. If she wasnt such a great lay I wouldn't even listen to that stuff. But I been with her 2 years not 2 minutes.
Originally Posted by Ltnric
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-13 22:40 #5252Banned Member

Posts: 526Always talking about how broke they are
First let me thank all the wonderful members on this forum for the great advice. Dolato Thanks for the advice and I completely agree with you. I will not wine and dine this sugarbaby until I'm able to get her to the FC. I told her that there would be no allowance until I was also fully satisfied with our arrangement. I'll go out with her once maybe twice and I'm going to keep it to only chain restaurants and keeping it below $40 per date. I do realize that with this one she needs to go out and make sure that she feels comfortable with me, and I completely understand. I think I made it very clear that she won't get any money until I get the honey. So I wanted to go ahead and share an experience I had today.
I got a reply to my email from a 37-year-old sugarbaby. I knew something was off when she gave me her phone number right away. However I was thinking with the little guy so I thought I would give her a call. Long story short while we were talking on the phone she must've brought up how low on cash she is about 10 times. I don't know about the rest of you but that is a huge turnoff for me. Don't get me wrong I completely understand that the only reason why they are On sites like SA is because they need money. But I don't want them constantly having to bring that up. So I wanted to take a quick poll how many of you have spoken to your sugar babies and how many of them constantly bring up how they are in a bad financial situation. If so does that turn you guys off?
-
12-07-13 18:29 #5251Senior Member

Posts: 5603And available smoking hot pussy. LOL.
Originally Posted by SubCmdr
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-13 15:56 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 272Don't worry! Be Happy!
On the other hand let us not overestimate the true impact of the posts on your sugar baby.
Originally Posted by StickyRice
[View Original Post]
Three years ago, my Doctor found a 25 year old girl dead in her home (status of his relationship with the girl was not revealed). He lawyered up the next day. 5-0 searched his home and office. Ultimately plead guilty to obstruction of justice. This was all over the news and you can google his name and find numerous articles about the case. This was a case that involved the death of another human being and a guilty plea to a criminal charge. He is still practicing.
My advice. Tell your SB not to expend needless energy worrying about it. Everyone has a bad day. Nothing is forever except death and taxes.
-
12-07-13 14:00 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 5603I hate doing it. Getting rooms. But if the total damage is $$ including everything. You have to consider that fair.
Originally Posted by Showtime2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-13 10:05 #5248Senior Member

Posts: 53Felicity from Richmond on SA
If anyone has hung out with Felicity, can you please PM me? I'm about to take the plunge and I want to feel comfortable more quickly. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Ltnric
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-13 01:23 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 55I prefer a per meeting figure, typically around $. It can go higher if she can host or if she lives close but not more than $.5. Negotiations must occur before the first FC, usually at the M&G. The big head must do the negotiations. Just stand firm, be polite and friendly. My budget is $. Many will want more, especially the pros and experienced SBs. I've also had better long term arrangements with those who initially agreed and appreciated my initial $ meeting amount. Unlike others on the board, I've yet to find someone I felt comfortable paying a monthly allowance. If I did, it would be a multiple per meeting amount rounded to my favor.
Originally Posted by ThirdCoaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-13 23:52 #5246Regular Member

Posts: 19I negotiate every price, the babes will throw out a number just to see what you do. Most will start out with something like $500 per week. Before I accept any number I ask these questions:
Originally Posted by ThirdCoaster
[View Original Post]
1. Can you host or will I need to get a hotel?
2. Do you have a car?
3. Will you travel to me?
4. What are your rules, what can I do and what can't I do? Most then ask "sexually" and I respond "both".
My goal is to pay by the visit so I'm not tied to giving them cash frequently. The number I have in mind is 200 per visit and include the hotel and any travel. So when they say $500 I say "that's way out of my budget." They then come down to $250 every time. I then say I have to get a hotel and factor that in and usually they understand and say, well what can I do? Starting at $100 I slowly move up to $130, because a hotel is $60-70 and parking is $10. I had 2 girls accept the $130,1 took $120 and 1 took $100 just this week. I took one to the FC this week and could of seen another but I wasn't expecting that type of success.
Before I started actively negotiating I accepted a $300 allowance for my main babe, she has her own place and I hang out there all day one day a week. For now it works but I'm going to renegotiate her arrangement soon.
-
12-06-13 20:34 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 313Farewell Tigg
The bowl will not be the same without you.
You are one of a kind. Not only willing to go out there and do it. Which is different than most of those cold and timid souls.
But you were always there to help. And I appreciate it.
The bowl is better with you in it.
Good luck.
Revvo.
-
12-06-13 20:27 #5244Senior Member

Posts: 713Congrats!
Congrats on your first M&G. I hope you didn't make my rookie mistake and spend too much on it. One of the things I learned from this site is to keep it simple for the first meeting.
Originally Posted by Ltnric
[View Original Post]
I understand how she's your SB#1 and wanting to get her into your FC, but I don't know about having to wine and dine her especially when she's a little thicker than what you normally like.
Maybe others will chime in, but I'm thinking maybe just texting / talking to her until she's ready for the FC instead of having to pay for dates after dates?
-
12-06-13 20:11 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 713Hey ThirdCoaster. I'm just offering my amateur opinions here.
Originally Posted by ThirdCoaster
[View Original Post]
There's much posted on the allowance amounts. Reading through the different posts, the others are fairly open about what they give / how they give.
There was a post a while back that mentioned negotiating when there's a huge difference in the number will just lead to disappointment because you'll pay more than you wanted and she'll get less than what she wanted.
I'm pretty firm on starting at $/ date and leading with that from the beginning based on Hollywood guy's suggestion. That way if she's suffering from gps then she'll filter herself out. But if she's a looker I've gone to $.5.
So don't really see it as negotiating. Tell her what you'll do and if she's living in fantasy land, then move on to the next.
-
12-06-13 19:32 #5242Regular Member

Posts: 25Yeah, kinda figured that. Right after I hit "upload report".
I had sent a "Hey you're cute, you should be spoiled!" type message, and the 19 yo sent a reply saying that she and "her girl" would loved to be taken shopping this weekend.
D'oh! I don't know if she really knows what's expected (but likely she does), but now visions of a three-way are dancing in my head. They kicked the sugarplums out completely.
I have definitely decided not to have a meet with either. It occurred to me the other day that if she recognized me online it could mean the ends of employment and several other things like house, wife, etc. This one'll have to remain in the vault.
-
12-06-13 19:17 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 115Scott, I'm not an attorney but there's few if any attorney's that will take these types of cases.
Originally Posted by FScott
[View Original Post]
These sites exist because of freedom of speech. If she knowingly allowed her pics to be taken, they can be posted anywhere as everywhere. There's no invasion or expected privacy with photos, whether nude or not.
Unless she is being extorted, it's not a crime. I believe California is one state where this type of scenario is illegal by statute. However, these sites operate in the virtual world and can be located anywhere.
How is US law going to apply when the site is located on a server in South Africa?
Our legal system can't keep up with advances in technology. I feel bad for your SB, but there's thousands of victims like her without any type of resolution.
Never let anyone take compromising photos of you is the lesson. Not even your SO, as there is no right to privacy if you allowed it willingly.









Reply With Quote






