Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #5180

    Re: woodwork

    Quote Originally Posted by FScott  [View Original Post]
    Tomcatt, Copper, Martinez and Scoop!

    Gentlemen, welcome to the finest, most civil, intelligent and useful thread in this entire forum, but my question is why have you all not posted up before? This is a camaraderie of brothers with but one purpose. To land that most elusive of quarries: the true amateur. If you have tales / intel / wisdom / successes / failures to relate, please do so. Don't be shy; none of us will harsh on you, I am certain.

    As for me, I am on parole at the moment, but still not brave enough to jump back into the Bowl in any significant way. I did have a lovely back-seat reunion with my ATF while my SO was out of town, but typically since then my little fish has gone to her secret holding spot, and I have not been able to tempt her out. I did also spend some quality time with my Skittish Baby on the aforementioned shore leave, but so far have not been able to get out from under the spotlight for a repeat visit. I envy you single brothers, I truly do. Being on a short leash is no fun whatsoever.

    Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here, and of course, don't forget to write!

    Peace,

    Scott.
    Scott,

    Found you guys about a year ago. Problem for me is lack of disposable income at this point. Until that changes, I will have to read in awe all of the great things you guys are doing.

  2. #5179

    Sixth sense for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfcart  [View Original Post]
    Women are born with a 6th sense and a better sense of smell. We have no idea the extent we are being watched. When one whiff of reaffirmation comes along everything goes on steroids. We are never forgiven. The longer things go the more things add up.
    You've for that right. Since my almost fatal slip-up with the unexplained condom in the wash, everything is above the radar. I can still get out on the rare occasion, but she questions every minute that I am late, even legitimate work commitments.

    Last weekend, I was up late using my smart phone to check out the latest posts on this forum and she accused me of being on line with my girlfriend. It was just a passing comment, but you could tell she was serious. She is definitely watching every move. I'm just lucky that she is not tech-savy enough to know how to track my cell phone location. I would definitely be toast.

    By the way, for those of you that need to know your SO's location, the Find IPhone app is priceless. As long as she has her phone on, it will tell you exactly where she is while you are trying to discreetly entertain your SB. It is an added level of protection to avoid having the SO accidentally show up at the same location, especially if you occasionally take your SB out on the town for dining or drinks.

  3. #5178
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    I too am on parole and trying to squeeze in some playtime with my ATF. The risk is high but the rewards are amazing.
    Women are born with a 6th sense and a better sense of smell. We have no idea the extent we are being watched. When one whiff of reaffirmation comes along everything goes on steroids. We are never forgiven. The longer things go the more things add up.

  4. #5177

    Parole

    Quote Originally Posted by FScott  [View Original Post]
    Tomcatt, Copper, Martinez and Scoop!

    As for me, I am on parole at the moment, but still not brave enough to jump back into the Bowl in any significant way.
    Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here, and of course, don't forget to write!

    Peace,

    Scott.
    I too am on parole and trying to squeeze in some playtime with my ATF. The risk is high but the rewards are amazing. I hope that things will settle down enough to get some kind of rhythm back. For you married brothers just realize that the discovery is inevitable and be prepared for it. Best case scenario is that your SO will actually want / need to stay married to you and that you will have to end or seriously curtail your activities. This is where brother Scott and I are at the present moment. Life in the sugar bowl will never be the same again unless our marital status changes. We can only hope for a scrap thrown our way when we aren't being monitored.

    I don't need to explain the worst case, so be careful out there. My advice is don't be greedy when things are going well and seem easy. Go for the long haul instead of the max. Now you single guys I know have your issues but you are lucky not to have to watch your back too much.

  5. #5176
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTigger  [View Original Post]
    Well said and welcome Ltnric!


    Showtime..what area are you bowling in....yours sounds like some of mine in the DC/MD/VA area?

    BigTigg
    BigTigg sorry for the late reply, but I'm in the DC / NOVA / MD area and after this week I think I will stay in a 20 mile radius of DC. Baltimore is just too far away and there are more than enough babes in this are for me to stay busy for a long time.

  6. #5175

    Talk about coming out of the woodwork!

    Tomcatt, Copper, Martinez and Scoop!

    Gentlemen, welcome to the finest, most civil, intelligent and useful thread in this entire forum, but my question is why have you all not posted up before? This is a camaraderie of brothers with but one purpose. To land that most elusive of quarries: the true amateur. If you have tales / intel / wisdom / successes / failures to relate, please do so. Don't be shy; none of us will harsh on you, I am certain.

    As for me, I am on parole at the moment, but still not brave enough to jump back into the Bowl in any significant way. I did have a lovely back-seat reunion with my ATF while my SO was out of town, but typically since then my little fish has gone to her secret holding spot, and I have not been able to tempt her out. I did also spend some quality time with my Skittish Baby on the aforementioned shore leave, but so far have not been able to get out from under the spotlight for a repeat visit. I envy you single brothers, I truly do. Being on a short leash is no fun whatsoever.

    Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here, and of course, don't forget to write!

    Peace,

    Scott.

  7. #5174
    Quote Originally Posted by Makethescoop  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    Please forgive me if this has been covered here. I don't have very good luck with searches here in the forum. I've had no firm results with google either.

    How do the google voice number show up on your bill? Do they show up as the number you're dialing or as the google access number? Do incoming and outgoing show up the same?
    It doesn't show up at all. It's data and doesn't count against your voice minutes.

  8. #5173
    Gentlemen,

    Please forgive me if this has been covered here. I don't have very good luck with searches here in the forum. I've had no firm results with google either.

    How do the google voice number show up on your bill? Do they show up as the number you're dialing or as the google access number? Do incoming and outgoing show up the same?

  9. #5172
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    ...Anyone have any ideas? Is there a compatibility issue with iPhones and googlevoice?

    Thanks,

    Revvo.
    I would give her the benefit of the doubt. And it sounds like you already have. Most love and appreciate these great communication technologies, nothing beats a face to face look her in the eyes.

  10. #5171

    Google voice issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    I have my LT baby my little girl next door and I have not heard from her for a week. I texted and called and no answer. Then all of a sudden today she emails me telling me that she misses me and is worried that something is wrong with me. Now my first inclination is she is up to something. But she has always been straight with me. Then I think maybe there really is a technical issue. She did attempt phone calls and I was able to call and talk with her after the email.

    She seemed to be perfectly normal and even asked to meet today. Which I couldn't. Then I did remember she got upgraded from iPhone 4 to a 5. And I use googlevoice. Has anyone seen any issues with this? They do not show up on my phone or my online app.

    Anyone have any ideas? Is there a compatibility issue with iPhones and googlevoice?

    Thanks,

    Revvo.
    I have seen an issue with gv, where I and the other person who I was trying to contact were using gv. For some reason I would call them and they would not get the call, same with text. After a couple days it just cleared up. Not really sure what the problem was.

  11. #5170

    Re: Google voice

    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    I have my LT baby my little girl next door and I have not heard from her for a week. I texted and called and no answer. Then all of a sudden today she emails me telling me that she misses me and is worried that something is wrong with me. Now my first inclination is she is up to something. But she has always been straight with me. Then I think maybe there really is a technical issue. She did attempt phone calls and I was able to call and talk with her after the email.

    She seemed to be perfectly normal and even asked to meet today. Which I couldn't. Then I did remember she got upgraded from iPhone 4 to a 5. And I use googlevoice. Has anyone seen any issues with this? They do not show up on my phone or my online app.

    Anyone have any ideas? Is there a compatibility issue with iPhones and googlevoice?

    Thanks,

    Revvo.
    I have not noticed any problems with Google Voice. Use it a lot.

  12. #5169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Google voice Question

    I have my LT baby my little girl next door and I have not heard from her for a week. I texted and called and no answer. Then all of a sudden today she emails me telling me that she misses me and is worried that something is wrong with me. Now my first inclination is she is up to something. But she has always been straight with me. Then I think maybe there really is a technical issue. She did attempt phone calls and I was able to call and talk with her after the email.

    She seemed to be perfectly normal and even asked to meet today. Which I couldn't. Then I did remember she got upgraded from iPhone 4 to a 5. And I use googlevoice. Has anyone seen any issues with this? They do not show up on my phone or my online app.

    Anyone have any ideas? Is there a compatibility issue with iPhones and googlevoice?

    Thanks,

    Revvo.

  13. #5168

    Unicorn

    Thank you to the members of this forum who took the time to respond to my post about finding the elusive "unicorn". I'm out ahead of all your advice. My MILF SB and I are in full agreement about what qualifications we are looking for in the other female who will be sharing our bed. Also, she is the one actively looking. I totally agree with all of you that this should primarily be her call (but with mutual agreement on the final selection), otherwise she might have a negative feedback if it's someone that I have chosen. Plus, it's obvious that any POT unicorn is going to be far more comfortable being approached / contacted by the female of a couple looking for the FMF hookup.

    We will keep on trying through the various avenues available and I will give the forum a full report when we have achieved success.

    Happy hunting to all.

    ASL.

  14. #5167
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltnric  [View Original Post]
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and the great advice. Here is what I have learned so far:

    Showtime 2020/ Big Tigger.

    - Based on your reviews I am assuming that we don't use the real name of the SB and instead give them codes is that correct? That is completely different on the escort forums.

    Spitfire.

    -
    I've only had one FC encounter thus far but here are a few things I've picked up from the forum.

    1. I do not use their names on a forum because you never know if a lurker from in your city has his eyes on the same baby, he can use that info against you and take advantage of your hard work.

    2. I have created a separate existence, you may not need this since you're single but for people in relationships this is essential.

    3. I use an alias until I feel like I know the girl and then I only say my first name and do my best to never say my last name.

    4. I have a separate email address that is on a totally different email site than my regulars, also the name is the same as my alias.

    5. I do have a separate bank acct that I will use for all of my activities.

    6. I have a burner phone, not google voice. This phone never enters my house and I shut it off at 7 pm everyday unless I have a planned activity. Even since you're single you should consider this anyway just in case you meet someone you don't want to talk to any more.

    Sorry for being long winded but this far that's what I've gathered thus far. I've done my best to stay disciplined and not break my own rules.

  15. #5166
    Quote Originally Posted by JMartinez  [View Original Post]
    Looking at it this was puts you at a disadvantage. Never presume you can talk her into it. I don't want to!! Instead, OF COURSE sex is part of the deal. That's the definition of a SD / SB relationship!!
    And there is is no girl that doesn't want it anyway. Just let them know "I am willing to pay (whatever) a visit for your time once we decide to start an arrangement (which could be the first date)." Feel free to plagiarize.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape