Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,296 to 32,310 of 37375
-
11-24-13 10:14 #5080Senior Member

Posts: 1775Am I crazy? Its possible, but...
Hey, SmallJonson and BginWin, are you guys posting from the same PC? It kinda looks that way...but I could be crazy.
-
11-24-13 08:20 #5079Regular Member

Posts: 3The box is freed up.
Originally Posted by Swearengen
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-13 21:57 #5078Senior Member

Posts: 35Your inbox is full
I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Can you free up some space?
Originally Posted by BginWin
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-13 19:14 #5077Senior Member

Posts: 346Hannah
Check posts about a month back. Was reported Hannah was prego and moved back to SW Va. She was trying to get clean (aren't they all?) and was thinking of terminating the preg. That was the last I read.
Originally Posted by RichmondDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-13 12:38 #5076Senior Member

Posts: 483Misty.
Isn't it odd the only ones reporting anything on this girl, is real new guys .2,3,4 reports. I have yet to see anyone...SM. Report anything on her, I personally don't know her, I have a few already. Would like any info on Hannah, thinks she is on vacation! But not sure. Anyone with some validity that is!
-
11-23-13 08:37 #5075Regular Member

Posts: 11Misty- Clarity and closure
Gentlemen,
Beware, PM me for clarity and closure. If you're interetested in how to contact Misty, don't bother.
-SAP.
Originally Posted by CantWinLosin
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-13 14:34 #5074Senior Member

Posts: 606Misty
I have been out of the hobby for a while but wanted to comment on the Misty thread.
I originally introduced Misty to this board (under a different name) over a year ago, and the guys I initially hooked her up with are regulars here and can vouch for that. I have had no contact with her for months until she contacted me a couple days ago. Right after, I saw her FB page change status to "in a relationship"... When I msg'ed her about it, she claimed it was a married guy she had been seeing that she had dumped and he was messing with her page. That page has since changed back to "single". So maybe she's back in the hobby, maybe she's not; maybe the other guy posting here is that guy she dumped, or maybe he's been burned by her or is shilling for her. Who knows? Regardless, it sounds like there's a whole lot more drama there than is worth the trouble.
I think she's a basically good person who has found herself in a bad position. Last thing I want for her is to be living at the Travelodge and walking with Kelli and Kate, and if she needs to do this for income while she's pulling her life together, I'm not going to judge. But a word to the wise, eh? Drama never leads to good things.
-
11-19-13 12:38 #5073Regular Member

Posts: 11Misty- Seriously? Stiffed? Horsecrap!
Damn! That's not the Misty I know or experienced. You sure same Misty? But if babyseal is half right, drugs can make people do some crazy things. I guess I got duped when I was told its ok to post on here. I'm assuming quick, temporary income to feed that fix and than go off the map again?
Anwyay sorry to anyone who may have got caught up in this. Thought I was helping someone out.
Members need to boycott and stick together and be aware and keep this stuff and prices under control. These girls can't dictate the market like this.
Originally Posted by SmallJonson
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-13 12:41 #5072Regular Member

Posts: 3Helps to mention
Uhhh, I guess it would help to mention the dudes came out the closet after I had put donation on desk. I'm sure you all can figure out what I left behind.
Originally Posted by Smalljonson
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-13 12:06 #5071Senior Member

Posts: 254WTF Is Right
Second time this guy has has reintroduced 'Misty' to this board. Is he a shill or someone harrassing her, posting that she's available when she apparently is not. Or is he part of the scam Smalljonson got hit with? From all I've read here, heard, and experienced, this girl is beautiful, a fantastic lay, but drug-addicted, bat-sh*t crazy, and heavily armed. PM me for her number. LOL. Y'all be careful out there.
Originally Posted by BginWin
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-13 10:25 #5070Regular Member

Posts: 3Misty-WTF? Too for much drama
Its a gd shame that as a newbie to this that I run into the bf experience. Almost like LE entrapment. Everything was fine, got inside info, made appt, I get there, and as soon as I make it into the bedroom, this dude comes out the closet with a buddy hollering and runs me off. I think windows may have been open, neighbors looked at me like I was crazy when I left. Just relieved to leave in one piece.
If anyone can pm me with trustworthy provider I would really appreciate it. Maybe senior members have better experience and connections so I can avoid this.
Originally Posted by BginWin
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-13 07:49 #5069Regular Member

Posts: 19Misty
A long time lurker here. Got a long txt from Misty yesterday, and I think that I won't contact any more unless she requests in the future.
Originally Posted by Swearengen
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-13 19:23 #5068Senior Member

Posts: 35That's not what I heard. But maybe I was misled?
Originally Posted by BginWin
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-13 15:52 #5067Regular Member

Posts: 11Gentlemen,
I posted this like 2 days ago and it showed up I guess today? But judging by messages I received thru message board as well as personal text to me via Misty herself. I got this message and I guess I'm glad I did because I hear the bf is trouble if anyone showed up.
Message is she's happily in love and has a live in bf now who is self employed and works a flexible schedule and never predictable when he is home.
Sorry guys, if I'd waited several days I'd never posted considering a text message I got today from Misty herself.
Originally Posted by BginWin
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-13 03:55 #5066Regular Member

Posts: 11Misty-- UTR and back in business
It is true, she is back in business, but UTR. Lets help her out, she is beautiful single mom, and having tough financial circumstances and possibly eviction sooner or later.
Same Bat location, same Bat dream and same new number to the few of you that have it. She prefers referrels.
Originally Posted by AOneFred7734
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





