Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 8093
-
11-13-13 15:50 #5513Senior Member

Posts: 63Goodnight, funnyman.
I do believe that we have seen the retirement of CJ. Quietly done, with no fanfare and much class. Hopefully it wasn't anything other than hitting the 10,000 mark that made him decide it was time to hang up the, um, gloves. Thanks for all your contributions.
-
11-07-13 09:23 #5512Senior Member

Posts: 93A
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Amanda looks better than ever.
-
11-02-13 11:50 #5511Senior Member

Posts: 50CookyJar?
Hey Cooky you usually respond to people making comments pretty promptly.
Hope you are just taking a break buddy.
SH.
-
11-01-13 23:10 #5510Senior Member

Posts: 29Or possibly pausing for moment. One would hope, in any case.
Originally Posted by Waldo57
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-13 22:12 #5509Senior Member

Posts: 141Cooky Jar is a legend. He has finished with 10,000 photos.
-
10-23-13 13:36 #5508Senior Member

Posts: 161Mia
Congrats on 10 K, CJ, but no posts since 10/8, are you OK, or just MIA?
-
10-20-13 19:01 #5507Senior Member

Posts: 153Here Here!
Agreed Gator! That's an astounding number! Thanks CookyJar!
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-13 17:44 #5506Senior Member

Posts: 748Congratulations
Congratulations CookyJar on 10,000 photos posted. You are an asset to the site. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
10-13-13 17:21 #5505Senior Member

Posts: 161Katt's Ass.
CJ, You've out done yourself, great pics. Janet's butterfly, interesting, but Katt's ass, amazing, both are hot!
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...2&d=1381243044
-
10-08-13 12:36 #5504Senior Member

Posts: 149The "Butterfly"
I'm not a tat fan either but fascinated by them in that "area". I know you have a nice close of up of the butterfly. Could you post one for my "collection"?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-13 10:38 #5503Senior Member

Posts: 5563Katt & Janet
Over the years I've taken pictures in my car, the living room of one of my houses, in parks, on the streets, in hotels and motels, and in numerous $10 for rent rooms. Because of the nature of my subjects rarely have I been able to properly choose backgrounds like a proper photographer. I have had to settle for what was available at the time. In many cases the background suited the subject. Often it was the squalor that made the picture. Other times I've chosen to block out or use special effects in order to hide clutter or grunge that may have directed the eye away from what's important.
While it is true, some of my pictures have been enhanced, I have always provided enough untouched versions to show the models true attributes. I've always try to keep true to what was truly important, the integrity of the female's features.
CookyJar
-
10-08-13 10:29 #5502Senior Member

Posts: 5563Katt & Janet – A First
For the first time, after years of doing this, the subjects in front of my camera, Katt & Janet, showed real emotion (IMHO). Thinking back I cannot remember ever being as impressed by what I believed to be real sexual arousal in any of the girls that I have featured. From time to time we like to fool ourselves that the girls we date are capable of showing real feelings while they are involved with us. More often than not it is fake; a show for our benefit. I like to think that here in these pictures there is some proof that not all of the girls are hollow inside. If Katt and Janet can show such caring, perhaps there is a small chance that other girls still maintain a small spark of realness. What would it take to turn a spark into a flame?
Also, not being a big fan of tattoos, I have to admit that of all the tattoos I've seen over the years; Janet's is the most intriguing.
CookyJar
-
10-08-13 08:20 #5501Senior Member

Posts: 210Normally
Every Monday morning between 5 and 6 am I cruise through the Ave. Monday morning was as sparse as it gets for the tour. Didn't pick up anyone on Mon. Seriously, it looked like a ghosttown where sws are concerned.
Originally Posted by StormRanger
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-13 21:34 #5500Senior Member

Posts: 167Really. 5 Amish? Did you pick one up in you're horse&buggy? Should this be in the Lancaster Forum? LOL, jk. The girls did seem to be back off of the Ave a bit when I was passing through on Friday. Couldn't stop this time, just a quick recon for later this month.
Originally Posted by Ethol
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-13 15:03 #5499Senior Member

Posts: 210Monday Morning
5 amish. Nothing was happening. Absolutely nothing worth writing about. However, they seem to be lurking on the side streets. Something must have happened on the ave because it looked like a ghost town as far as SWs are concerned.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




