Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 518 of 875 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 568 618 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 13122
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5367

    Katie, Renee, Nay Nay, Aundrea Identity

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryManilow  [View Original Post]
    Well, the real Katie IS Italian, she DOES often wear black, and she DOES hang around Hart Lane a lot. Those who know her always remember the very light (platinum) coloring of her hair, the tattoo on one shoulder (I won't reveal which one), the freckles on her face, her tendency not to show her teeth when smiling, her short stature, and her small pert tits. They also remember her low-key friendly personality, honesty, and good manners. You're good to come back here and explain what happened. But I've never known her to do pickups as far south as Huntingdon station or use an alias or attempt to deceive someone. Call me a douchbag but I think this is a case of wrong identification.
    This is just speculation, but it occurs to me that I know a Renee who looks a little like Katie. Both are blondes, cute and petite. Maybe that's where the confusion is. If there IS any confusion. Also Renee is probably Nay Nay. Pics look the same. Another fact is that the famous Aundrea is aka Renee and THOSE pics are also the same. My opinion is that Renee, Nay Nay and Aundrea are the same person. Katie is someone else.

  2. #5366
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusCut  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    This is the same person. I met her before I checked the forum to know her name as Katie. She gave me her name as Renee, says she is from Sicily and even showed some pictures too (I have a never ending fascination with Sicily, growing with Mario Puzo's novels).

    The sequence of events is like that. On Sat evening, I meet her around 10 PM at huntingdon station. She seemed nice and clean and I asked her if she wants to hang out for the night. She agreed but said she has to drop some money at home (stories we all know). She was asking more but I gave her $.2. She left her old phone as collateral and asked me to meet her at 10:45 at Hart lane. I showed up, waited for 20 min but she didn't show up.

    Anyways. Just to confirm the identity. She wears a black shiny fleece with stars on the back. Its very distinct. I saw her yesterday (Tue) too near Somerset station around 8 PM, but I had company otherwise I would have certainly confronted her.
    Well, the real Katie IS Italian, she DOES often wear black, and she DOES hang around Hart Lane a lot. Those who know her always remember the very light (platinum) coloring of her hair, the tattoo on one shoulder (I won't reveal which one), the freckles on her face, her tendency not to show her teeth when smiling, her short stature, and her small pert tits. They also remember her low-key friendly personality, honesty, and good manners. You're good to come back here and explain what happened. But I've never known her to do pickups as far south as Huntingdon station or use an alias or attempt to deceive someone. Call me a douchbag but I think this is a case of wrong identification.

  3. #5365
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Definitely does not sound like Katie. I have never known her to use another name or ask for money up front, even when I picked her up and she was very dope sick. The first time I met her, I took her to a nice motel in Jersey. We never discussed money until we were in the room. After I got to know her and we would spend the day together, I would pay her in advance so she was healthy all day. She always came back.
    Gentlemen,

    This is the same person. I met her before I checked the forum to know her name as Katie. She gave me her name as Renee, says she is from Sicily and even showed some pictures too (I have a never ending fascination with Sicily, growing with Mario Puzo's novels).

    The sequence of events is like that. On Sat evening, I meet her around 10 PM at huntingdon station. She seemed nice and clean and I asked her if she wants to hang out for the night. She agreed but said she has to drop some money at home (stories we all know). She was asking more but I gave her $.2. She left her old phone as collateral and asked me to meet her at 10:45 at Hart lane. I showed up, waited for 20 min but she didn't show up.

    Anyways. Just to confirm the identity. She wears a black shiny fleece with stars on the back. Its very distinct. I saw her yesterday (Tue) too near Somerset station around 8 PM, but I had company otherwise I would have certainly confronted her.

  4. #5364
    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Have you been with PLATINUM Katie before? Are you sure it was the same person in the photo here? It's odd you seemed to know her but didn't challenge the name "Renee". Not getting on your case, it's just that I have previously reported on Katie, and this incident seems way out of character. That said, I concede that the need for a fix trumps all in this game.
    Definitely does not sound like Katie. I have never known her to use another name or ask for money up front, even when I picked her up and she was very dope sick. The first time I met her, I took her to a nice motel in Jersey. We never discussed money until we were in the room. After I got to know her and we would spend the day together, I would pay her in advance so she was healthy all day. She always came back.

  5. #5363

    Weekend

    Spent the weekend in town, took a little drive around Friday night on arrival, maybe 9:30-11:30 in all.

    None of my old numbers (at least 6 months old, so no surprise really) worked any more.

    Have had previous success around Atlantic, this time noticed a pair of big trucks with the warrant squad waiting on the corner of Atlantic and K, so decided to look elsewhere. Seemed quiet, and couple of girls I approached didn't want to try to make money.

    Eventually got Diane (warrant trucks left 10:30 ish, I guess) basically at Tioga station, not as smooth a pickup as I'd have liked as I'm pretty cautious. She did an OK job, didn't bother getting her number as it wasn't anything remarkable.

    After got a cheesesteak at the 1 lb steaks place (corner of Lehigh). Shocked to find they even charge you 50 c extra for ketchup on it. I should know by now to negotiate my extras up front... Saw a girl walk by while waiting for it, dressed the (classical) part, but I wasn't well placed to get her number either.

    On drive back down to Aramingo I was sure I saw a couple more girls looked like they were working.

    Came back on Sunday, similar time. Less LE presence, but still quite tangible. Eventually got "Missy" and went to a ten spot basement. She wanted cover even for a BJ, and wouldn't offer the backdoor, but did a good enough job to get me there.

  6. #5362

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusCut  [View Original Post]
    I met her yesterday at Huntington station. She wanted to come for few hours but needed her "stuff". So gave her some money and agreed to meet a little while later. She did leave a worthless collateral but she never showed up. Told me her name is Renee though.

    And her out of minutes phone is with me.
    OK Katie called me Monday evening to confirm our Wednesday appointment. I was a little surprised to hear from her but liked that she took the time to call. Katie likes a little chit chat it seems so of course I mentioned the post above. She got upset and asked me to respond. Says she never asks for $ up front and those here that know her will verify this. She insists that she never steals from her clients and has no idea what this member is talking about. Who gives $ upfront to a SW they just met especially if it was Katie and she told you another name? (Red Flag??) I don't get that uneasy feeling around Katie that makes me think I should secure everything and watch her like a hawk. I have PMs from senior members stating that Katie is trustworthy and good company. I think she's sweet and I hope to have an ongoing thing with her.

    Miamiboy as far as Kristen goes I have not heard from her since we had our falling out. I would welcome a call from her as she is definitely my atf. I had so many great explosive sessions with her. I really do miss her, she I think is one of a kind. Her GFE dates rivaled any real GF I ever had. I loved looking at her naked body on my bed and penetrating that school girl tight pussy. I still have all the pics we took for her backpage spread and then some. The drugs and that piece of crap John were to much for this little girl. Another member said she was arrested right about the time I stopped posting and seeing her. Got arrested for some burglaries she was part of before she came to Camden and is doing time.

    Good hunting gentlemen.

    Street Hawk.

  7. #5361
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetHawk  [View Original Post]
    OK I got a hold of Katie by calling the # she called me from last Tuesday. The guy that answered said to call back in 5 minutes but Katie called me back before I called. Says she is out of minutes on her phone. Anyway I set up a meet with her for next Wednesday. I am looking forward to seeing this girl again she is such a treat. Sorry if some I gave her # to were unable to get her. I will update on her.

    On the Theresa note below sad to hear that about her. Not much positive news about her since her high point on this forum. Back when Kristen, Jackie and Theresa were the top 3 girls IMO in the Philly / SJ area I wanted to complete my my triple play by having Theresa since Kristen was my regular and I had met Jackie at The Carlisle. BUT I think the short lived fame and high demand she got from this forum went to her head. I asked her for a two pop date, she said I could come to her place but she wanted 3, yes 3! I had to pass, I mean she is cute but she is not all that. Tied with her being accused of stealing by another member and all the missed appointments and I can see her slide from her high rating here to where she is now. Besides I had Kristen then for much less and Kris was a top notch full GFE provider.

    Good hunting gentlemen.

    Street Hawk.
    Is Kristen still around? Have not heard anything about her in a while.

  8. #5360

    Gee Gee

    Anyone know where I can find a sweet young bottle blond named Gee Gee. I last saw her on Lehigh. She was waring a gray hooded sweater, red slippers and both her eyes are blood red a date hurt her. If you guys see her please ask her to call her friend the book writer. She has my number. She's cool guys. She's from Newark NJ. I left her by herself around some very expensive equipment she didn't steal from me. She loves her medicine but who dosn't in that area. She takes care of her business.

  9. #5359
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusCut  [View Original Post]
    I met her yesterday at Huntington station. She wanted to come for few hours but needed her "stuff". So gave her some money and agreed to meet a little while later. She did leave a worthless collateral but she never showed up. Told me her name is Renee though.

    And her out of minutes phone is with me.
    Have you been with PLATINUM Katie before? Are you sure it was the same person in the photo here? It's odd you seemed to know her but didn't challenge the name "Renee". Not getting on your case, it's just that I have previously reported on Katie, and this incident seems way out of character. That said, I concede that the need for a fix trumps all in this game.

  10. #5358

    Katie sticky fingers

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetHawk  [View Original Post]
    OK I got a hold of Katie by calling the # she called me from last Tuesday. The guy that answered said to call back in 5 minutes but Katie called me back before I called. Says she is out of minutes on her phone. Anyway I set up a meet with her for next Wednesday. I am looking forward to seeing this girl again she is such a treat. Sorry if some I gave her # to were unable to get her. I will update on her.

    On the Theresa note below sad to hear that about her. Not much positive news about her since her high point on this forum. Back when Kristen, Jackie and Theresa were the top 3 girls IMO in the Philly / SJ area I wanted to complete my my triple play by having Theresa since Kristen was my regular and I had met Jackie at The Carlisle. BUT I think the short lived fame and high demand she got from this forum went to her head. I asked her for a two pop date, she said I could come to her place but she wanted 3, yes 3! I had to pass, I mean she is cute but she is not all that. Tied with her being accused of stealing by another member and all the missed appointments and I can see her slide from her high rating here to where she is now. Besides I had Kristen then for much less and Kris was a top notch full GFE provider.

    Good hunting gentlemen.

    Street Hawk.
    I met her yesterday at Huntington station. She wanted to come for few hours but needed her "stuff". So gave her some money and agreed to meet a little while later. She did leave a worthless collateral but she never showed up. Told me her name is Renee though.

    And her out of minutes phone is with me.

  11. #5357

    Katie

    OK I got a hold of Katie by calling the # she called me from last Tuesday. The guy that answered said to call back in 5 minutes but Katie called me back before I called. Says she is out of minutes on her phone. Anyway I set up a meet with her for next Wednesday. I am looking forward to seeing this girl again she is such a treat. Sorry if some I gave her # to were unable to get her. I will update on her.

    On the Theresa note below sad to hear that about her. Not much positive news about her since her high point on this forum. Back when Kristen, Jackie and Theresa were the top 3 girls IMO in the Philly / SJ area I wanted to complete my my triple play by having Theresa since Kristen was my regular and I had met Jackie at The Carlisle. BUT I think the short lived fame and high demand she got from this forum went to her head. I asked her for a two pop date, she said I could come to her place but she wanted 3, yes 3! I had to pass, I mean she is cute but she is not all that. Tied with her being accused of stealing by another member and all the missed appointments and I can see her slide from her high rating here to where she is now. Besides I had Kristen then for much less and Kris was a top notch full GFE provider.

    Good hunting gentlemen.

    Street Hawk.

  12. #5356

    Michelle

    So I have been mainly just checking out the scene on K street but decided to stop today. Meet a Michelle, skinny blond, she hide it well when I saw her but she was high as kite. Not bad, just not that much fun either, I like a more interactive and fun time. Last few days seem slow, not many around, haven't been out much at night. Maybe I'll check that out tonight.

  13. #5355
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 6

    Wendy?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkool68  [View Original Post]
    Ho there,

    Was watching this documentary on You Tube and they "interviewed" an SW. Anyone recognize her? This is from 2008:

    Attachment 283946

    -OSk.
    Wendy? This is the Wendy that was Dennis (the $10 room on coral st now gone) girl friend, Dennis also passed on.

  14. #5354

    Private messages

    To those that are waiting to get responses to private messages you have sent me. Jackson is working on the issue as we speak. There appears to be some problem sending these messages. They are arriving blank. Please bear with me. I can get messages just can't respond. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  15. #5353

    Law and Order in Philadelphia

    Ho there,

    Was watching this documentary on You Tube and they "interviewed" an SW. Anyone recognize her? This is from 2008:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2013-10-31-09h46m03s41.png
Views:	2494
Size:	357.0 KB
ID:	283946

    -OSk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape