Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 518 of 875 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 568 618 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 13119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5364
    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Have you been with PLATINUM Katie before? Are you sure it was the same person in the photo here? It's odd you seemed to know her but didn't challenge the name "Renee". Not getting on your case, it's just that I have previously reported on Katie, and this incident seems way out of character. That said, I concede that the need for a fix trumps all in this game.
    Definitely does not sound like Katie. I have never known her to use another name or ask for money up front, even when I picked her up and she was very dope sick. The first time I met her, I took her to a nice motel in Jersey. We never discussed money until we were in the room. After I got to know her and we would spend the day together, I would pay her in advance so she was healthy all day. She always came back.

  2. #5363

    Weekend

    Spent the weekend in town, took a little drive around Friday night on arrival, maybe 9:30-11:30 in all.

    None of my old numbers (at least 6 months old, so no surprise really) worked any more.

    Have had previous success around Atlantic, this time noticed a pair of big trucks with the warrant squad waiting on the corner of Atlantic and K, so decided to look elsewhere. Seemed quiet, and couple of girls I approached didn't want to try to make money.

    Eventually got Diane (warrant trucks left 10:30 ish, I guess) basically at Tioga station, not as smooth a pickup as I'd have liked as I'm pretty cautious. She did an OK job, didn't bother getting her number as it wasn't anything remarkable.

    After got a cheesesteak at the 1 lb steaks place (corner of Lehigh). Shocked to find they even charge you 50 c extra for ketchup on it. I should know by now to negotiate my extras up front... Saw a girl walk by while waiting for it, dressed the (classical) part, but I wasn't well placed to get her number either.

    On drive back down to Aramingo I was sure I saw a couple more girls looked like they were working.

    Came back on Sunday, similar time. Less LE presence, but still quite tangible. Eventually got "Missy" and went to a ten spot basement. She wanted cover even for a BJ, and wouldn't offer the backdoor, but did a good enough job to get me there.

  3. #5362

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusCut  [View Original Post]
    I met her yesterday at Huntington station. She wanted to come for few hours but needed her "stuff". So gave her some money and agreed to meet a little while later. She did leave a worthless collateral but she never showed up. Told me her name is Renee though.

    And her out of minutes phone is with me.
    OK Katie called me Monday evening to confirm our Wednesday appointment. I was a little surprised to hear from her but liked that she took the time to call. Katie likes a little chit chat it seems so of course I mentioned the post above. She got upset and asked me to respond. Says she never asks for $ up front and those here that know her will verify this. She insists that she never steals from her clients and has no idea what this member is talking about. Who gives $ upfront to a SW they just met especially if it was Katie and she told you another name? (Red Flag??) I don't get that uneasy feeling around Katie that makes me think I should secure everything and watch her like a hawk. I have PMs from senior members stating that Katie is trustworthy and good company. I think she's sweet and I hope to have an ongoing thing with her.

    Miamiboy as far as Kristen goes I have not heard from her since we had our falling out. I would welcome a call from her as she is definitely my atf. I had so many great explosive sessions with her. I really do miss her, she I think is one of a kind. Her GFE dates rivaled any real GF I ever had. I loved looking at her naked body on my bed and penetrating that school girl tight pussy. I still have all the pics we took for her backpage spread and then some. The drugs and that piece of crap John were to much for this little girl. Another member said she was arrested right about the time I stopped posting and seeing her. Got arrested for some burglaries she was part of before she came to Camden and is doing time.

    Good hunting gentlemen.

    Street Hawk.

  4. #5361
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetHawk  [View Original Post]
    OK I got a hold of Katie by calling the # she called me from last Tuesday. The guy that answered said to call back in 5 minutes but Katie called me back before I called. Says she is out of minutes on her phone. Anyway I set up a meet with her for next Wednesday. I am looking forward to seeing this girl again she is such a treat. Sorry if some I gave her # to were unable to get her. I will update on her.

    On the Theresa note below sad to hear that about her. Not much positive news about her since her high point on this forum. Back when Kristen, Jackie and Theresa were the top 3 girls IMO in the Philly / SJ area I wanted to complete my my triple play by having Theresa since Kristen was my regular and I had met Jackie at The Carlisle. BUT I think the short lived fame and high demand she got from this forum went to her head. I asked her for a two pop date, she said I could come to her place but she wanted 3, yes 3! I had to pass, I mean she is cute but she is not all that. Tied with her being accused of stealing by another member and all the missed appointments and I can see her slide from her high rating here to where she is now. Besides I had Kristen then for much less and Kris was a top notch full GFE provider.

    Good hunting gentlemen.

    Street Hawk.
    Is Kristen still around? Have not heard anything about her in a while.

  5. #5360

    Gee Gee

    Anyone know where I can find a sweet young bottle blond named Gee Gee. I last saw her on Lehigh. She was waring a gray hooded sweater, red slippers and both her eyes are blood red a date hurt her. If you guys see her please ask her to call her friend the book writer. She has my number. She's cool guys. She's from Newark NJ. I left her by herself around some very expensive equipment she didn't steal from me. She loves her medicine but who dosn't in that area. She takes care of her business.

  6. #5359
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusCut  [View Original Post]
    I met her yesterday at Huntington station. She wanted to come for few hours but needed her "stuff". So gave her some money and agreed to meet a little while later. She did leave a worthless collateral but she never showed up. Told me her name is Renee though.

    And her out of minutes phone is with me.
    Have you been with PLATINUM Katie before? Are you sure it was the same person in the photo here? It's odd you seemed to know her but didn't challenge the name "Renee". Not getting on your case, it's just that I have previously reported on Katie, and this incident seems way out of character. That said, I concede that the need for a fix trumps all in this game.

  7. #5358

    Katie sticky fingers

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetHawk  [View Original Post]
    OK I got a hold of Katie by calling the # she called me from last Tuesday. The guy that answered said to call back in 5 minutes but Katie called me back before I called. Says she is out of minutes on her phone. Anyway I set up a meet with her for next Wednesday. I am looking forward to seeing this girl again she is such a treat. Sorry if some I gave her # to were unable to get her. I will update on her.

    On the Theresa note below sad to hear that about her. Not much positive news about her since her high point on this forum. Back when Kristen, Jackie and Theresa were the top 3 girls IMO in the Philly / SJ area I wanted to complete my my triple play by having Theresa since Kristen was my regular and I had met Jackie at The Carlisle. BUT I think the short lived fame and high demand she got from this forum went to her head. I asked her for a two pop date, she said I could come to her place but she wanted 3, yes 3! I had to pass, I mean she is cute but she is not all that. Tied with her being accused of stealing by another member and all the missed appointments and I can see her slide from her high rating here to where she is now. Besides I had Kristen then for much less and Kris was a top notch full GFE provider.

    Good hunting gentlemen.

    Street Hawk.
    I met her yesterday at Huntington station. She wanted to come for few hours but needed her "stuff". So gave her some money and agreed to meet a little while later. She did leave a worthless collateral but she never showed up. Told me her name is Renee though.

    And her out of minutes phone is with me.

  8. #5357

    Katie

    OK I got a hold of Katie by calling the # she called me from last Tuesday. The guy that answered said to call back in 5 minutes but Katie called me back before I called. Says she is out of minutes on her phone. Anyway I set up a meet with her for next Wednesday. I am looking forward to seeing this girl again she is such a treat. Sorry if some I gave her # to were unable to get her. I will update on her.

    On the Theresa note below sad to hear that about her. Not much positive news about her since her high point on this forum. Back when Kristen, Jackie and Theresa were the top 3 girls IMO in the Philly / SJ area I wanted to complete my my triple play by having Theresa since Kristen was my regular and I had met Jackie at The Carlisle. BUT I think the short lived fame and high demand she got from this forum went to her head. I asked her for a two pop date, she said I could come to her place but she wanted 3, yes 3! I had to pass, I mean she is cute but she is not all that. Tied with her being accused of stealing by another member and all the missed appointments and I can see her slide from her high rating here to where she is now. Besides I had Kristen then for much less and Kris was a top notch full GFE provider.

    Good hunting gentlemen.

    Street Hawk.

  9. #5356

    Michelle

    So I have been mainly just checking out the scene on K street but decided to stop today. Meet a Michelle, skinny blond, she hide it well when I saw her but she was high as kite. Not bad, just not that much fun either, I like a more interactive and fun time. Last few days seem slow, not many around, haven't been out much at night. Maybe I'll check that out tonight.

  10. #5355
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 6

    Wendy?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkool68  [View Original Post]
    Ho there,

    Was watching this documentary on You Tube and they "interviewed" an SW. Anyone recognize her? This is from 2008:

    Attachment 283946

    -OSk.
    Wendy? This is the Wendy that was Dennis (the $10 room on coral st now gone) girl friend, Dennis also passed on.

  11. #5354

    Private messages

    To those that are waiting to get responses to private messages you have sent me. Jackson is working on the issue as we speak. There appears to be some problem sending these messages. They are arriving blank. Please bear with me. I can get messages just can't respond. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  12. #5353

    Law and Order in Philadelphia

    Ho there,

    Was watching this documentary on You Tube and they "interviewed" an SW. Anyone recognize her? This is from 2008:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2013-10-31-09h46m03s41.png
Views:	2494
Size:	357.0 KB
ID:	283946

    -OSk.

  13. #5352

    Katie and Theresa

    Well, I tried to hook up with Katie again yesterday, but not surprizingly, she was busy and didn't return my text. No problem, just put Plan be into action and called good ol' Theresa, who I haven't seen in months. A half-hour later I'm in her filthy flop house in SW Philly. Now, I know Theresa for a while and have been with her many times, mostly good times. She really is a nice girl, but like all these girls, they have their problems. One problem I and others have had with her is that she's sometimes unreliable. Sometimes you go to meet her, and she's not there and doesn't answer her phone. In other words, she often stands guys up. Even her regulars. I talked to her once about that and she just kinda blows it off. Most of us have put up with her crappy behavior because she's so damn good-looking, but I know she's lost some business because of that. She told me that her business is very slow right now. After I saw her this week, I now think there's another reason. I don't know the cause of it, but she has a lot of "marks" on her body, legs, and arms. She says they're bug bites that she "picks" at and that's why they look so bad. I'm not naive, but who am I to come to conclusions? In any case, it's quite unattractive. That added to the fact that I saw a roach in her bedroom didn't make things any better. I feel bad for Theresa because I do like her. I just wish she would clean up her act a little, mainly for herself. Sorry if this is old news to some. Just a heads up. So now on to Katie.

    Only been with her once, but thoroughly pleasant experience. For most of us older guys, well life isn't just about making a physical connection. We actually want more, call it a "human connection". Of course, it's not what you commonly find, but when it happens it really adds to the experience. It's a lot of simple things: being considerate about being on time, waiting for gratuiities to be offered instead of asking, a good conversation, a little laughter. Of course you have to make sure you just have a good time and don't fall in love! With Katie, all these things added to the experience and I hope to see her again sometime. She did let me take a few pictures. No nudes though. I don't have her permission to post the pics, but I'll ask her if it's Ok next time I see her.

  14. #5351

    OK fool

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBristol  [View Original Post]
    We all are aware that "K and A" is an intersection? NOT a neighborhood? GOOD.

    Katie was to meet me at K and A, when I called her from k and a to let her know I was there, she told me to walk down to somerset, SOMERSET?

    Thats like 8 blocks! I look a little out of place walking down Kensington Ave with LE everywhere...sorry for the mis-understanding, but I'm NOT.

    Walking thru that area when my arrangement was CLEARLY to meet at k and a.

    That's my story, guys.
    NO Mike, Kensington and Allegheny is an intersection, K & A like she told you is an area that's spans about 8 blocks. There are signs all over the place that say K & A.

    So you start calling her an idiot and others names. You don't cruise the K on public transportation...

    I didn't out you Mike but now people can make their own decision about you. Let them read your posts and make a decision.

    SH.

    BTW guys Katie's phone is going to a VM box that is full now.
    I hope to hear from her. I missed a call yesterday from a guys phone she was using and when I called it back she had moved on.

  15. #5350

    My side

    We all are aware that "K and A" is an intersection? NOT a neighborhood? GOOD.

    Katie was to meet me at K and A, when I called her from k and a to let her know I was there, she told me to walk down to somerset, SOMERSET?

    Thats like 8 blocks! I look a little out of place walking down Kensington Ave with LE everywhere...sorry for the mis-understanding, but I'm NOT.

    Walking thru that area when my arrangement was CLEARLY to meet at k and a.

    That's my story, guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape