Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #5014

    Month End Update

    ATF Girlfriend. 20 year old. Spent $$$$$$ for 6 days of fun + I bonused her another $$$$$$ to get her teeth fixed. I took her to my dentist and paid for it directly. This is the price you pay for having an exclusive relationship. There is a commitment and responsibility attached. All visits were at my place when the roommate was gone

    ATF MILF. 46 year old. Spent $$ for 3 visits + another $$$.6 on rooms, booze, etc. All visits were at the local no-tel in my lucky room.

    Roommate. 22 year old. Spent $$$$$$$ on food, booze, nails, etc. She is here about half of the month. So the value is unquestionably high. We might hook up twice a day or not at all. All at my place. Trick or treating tonite. Bought her a sexy pirate costume.

    Booty Call Girl 1. $ for one visit. My place. 25 year old. Hope to repeat

    Booty Call Girl 2. $ for one visit. Her apt. 45 year old. Not repeating.

    Booty Call Girl 3. $$ for one visit. Her apt. 22 year old. Not repeating.

    2 X SB's that needed a helping hand. $ total. No visits, just charity.

    So about 3 k total for the month including all expenses except gas.

  2. #5013

    So where are they?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHandCock  [View Original Post]
    I live in an economically depressed state and live in area of 6 colleges an hour or closer to me not to mention 3 hours from a top yearly ranking top 5 party college. It would look like with this amount of students, milfs and any other living breathing woman there would be a number of ladies that would need a little help, SO WHERE ARE THEY?
    Brother John,

    Revvo gave you some good advice, to which I would add that your profile text is your initial point of contact, and so you need to polish it to perfection. Most of these babies are not pros, and so respond negatively to suggestive or crude language and innuendo. Be honest and accurate in what you say about yourself, but make it interesting and intriguing. You are selling yourself, after all.

    The next thing to perfect is your initial contact message. I try to keep mine fairly brief, and alwasy put some line in that shows I read their profiles. Shared interests are the basis for a compatible connection. No matter how hot the baby's pics are, if her intersests don't extend beyond shopping and hanging out, I don't bother. I also include my Sugar email address, and suggest that we move off-site for further communications. It is easier and more discrete that way. I include my burner # as well, suggesting that she might want to text me. I have landed many a sweet fish merely through texting.

    Finally, get her to an m&g as soon as possible. These babies are easily distracted, and it is often hard, though not impossible, to get them to refocus.

    Not to harsh, but I just did a search on SD4 Me for your area, and in a radius of 50 miles for the qualities I normally look for, I got 256 profiles, which should be enough to find a few keepers.

    As Revvo suggested, if you'd like to share with us the details of your profile and initial contact letter, I"m sure we could be more helpful.

    Good luck,

    Scott.

  3. #5012

    Another good meeting

    A couple of days ago I had another meeting with SB2. She is 25 yrs old and I give her a 9/9/9.5/9.5. As we are getting more comfortable with each other it is getting better. I hope it continues to progress. I met her through a friend I know only through here on USASG. She is his ex GF. He no longer lives near her. She needs financial assistance... She has been hitting the tanning booth. A couple of guys PM me for more pics. Here are a couple I took with my phone the other day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0289.jpg‎   IMG_0288.jpg‎  

  4. #5011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Tune It Up

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHandCock  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys love to read about the adventures and stories, which is what got me to give this a try. I jumped in July and have been a member of SD4 M since my entry. I have set my sights on a 50 mile radius of my zip code and unlike most I have looked for the 30's something MILF. My 50 mile radius has turned out to be a dead zone so I have expanded to 100 miles, still with not much luck. I have had numerous request from utr ladies meeting one who us a nurse / part time stripper who is listed on SD4 M. I have also noticed several of the BP girls on there. I have met one 36 year old who has kids with low paying job and no time and lived 3 hours away, which turned out to be too expensive, a 32 year old with a mentally unstable ex who showed up at our meeting so she left with him to keep me from getting my ass whipped, to the 21 year old that lived 1 1/2 hours away that expressed desire to do this only to flake at the last minute and never be heard from again.

    I live in an economically depressed state and live in area of 6 colleges an hour or closer to me not to mention 3 hours from a top yearly ranking top 5 party college. It would look like with this amount of students, milfs and any other living breathing woman there would be a number of ladies that would need a little help, SO WHERE ARE THEY?

    Has anyone noticed or studied if the geographic local has anything to do with the abundance or lack of sugar babies?

    I have maintained my membership to SD4 M because of the entertainment it provides, better than a 3 ring circus but due to the non activity starting to think about the escort section again. Anyway keep the adventures coming, I enjoy the thought of what might be.
    I can offer a few suggestions. First be patient and cut yourself and your region some slack. Women need men wherever you go. And women need men's money wherever you go. There are literally untold numbers of women that need to be fucked. But you have to be able to appeal to them in a way they understand.

    I cannot tell what you are doing to get the results you are. Because all we have is your demographics. If you would like to post some more specifics, such as your profile, emails or texts maybe the brotherhood can help.

    It took me some time and pain to get better at it and I am still working on it. And it does take work and patience. Last week I sent out around 20 emails. I got 7 responses, 5 text / phone conversations, four M&G's one trip to the FC (she may be a keeper) and two FC's that I walked away from because fat or liars. I also have two POTs that I am slow rolling for the future.

    You are correct when you assume that this can be frustrating. Women are frustrating. Add in the anonymity of the Internet and you have a strange brew.

    Finally I detect a little bit of negativity in your tone about the experience. I am not here to judge but women pick up on that and they run from it. Keep it light and friendly. Tune it up and keep making adjustments.

    Also stop worrying about things you can't adjust. Worry about the things you can.

    Good luck.

    Revvo.

  5. #5010
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfcart  [View Original Post]
    Scott, with women it's not what have you done for me, it's what have you done for me lately.
    Sad, but apparently true! Thankfully, there seems to be an unending flow of babies being born every minute. Went to my yoga class this morning, and a totally hot MILF behind me was checking me out every time I looked in the mirror to check her out. She is uber-flexible and not wearing a ring, so hope springs eternal.
    Yoga teacher Jennifer has not been there the past month, at least when I've gone, so I don't know what to make of that. I still dream of that glistening body!!
    Honestly, my brothers, I urge you to start taking classes, if only for the eye candy. It is a far more pleasant way to get in shape, in my experience, than going to the gym and finding yourself in line behind Sweaty Smelly Hairy Guy on the machines.
    Namaste,
    Scott

  6. #5009
    Quote Originally Posted by FScott  [View Original Post]
    One thing I have noticed while in lock-down is that there is very little "loyalty" on the part of many of the babies whom I have been supporting.
    Scott, with women it's not what have you done for me, it's what have you done for me lately.

  7. #5008

    Seekingarrangement is my advice to you

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHandCock  [View Original Post]
    SO WHERE ARE THEY?
    John,

    I've just done a quick search on a 50 mile radius of your home town zip code on SA, and there are 208 babies who show up, some of whom are hot as could be. You may need to branch out, and add this site to your tackle box. Keep in mind, if you are finding the pickings a little slim, baby-wise, they are probably finding them far more spare, daddy-wise. All you need is one SB, (well, or three), to be happy.

    Buck up, man! If it were easy, it wouldn't be fun.

    Keep us up to date.

    Scott.

  8. #5007

    I hear you, my brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I had an eye openeing experience last nite. I was supposed see the afore mentioned long lost SB whose pic I put in the last post. Anyway she txted me and wanted to know if I wanted a 3 some with her girlfriend.

    I was happy to see, that in person she really was a beauty. I gave her a hug and a kiss and I just wasn't feeling it. I went through the motions and got my hours worth and agreed to pay her the entire $$ that I was going to pay for the 2 of them together.

    My friend did join in a little to help keep the ball rolling, but it just wasn't doing it for me. The girl tried and she was nice but the sparks weren't flying. On the way home I started thinking about my ATF and realizing how lucky I am to have her and my other 2 regular girls.

    I started remembering all the bad dates and work I put into getting where I am now. My advice is, when you meet a keeper, keep her.

    Real chemistry from a beautiful girl that likes you (or even loves you) is worth a lot.
    Hollywood,

    Those of us who have been in the Bowl for a while know what you are talking about. I had an eerily similar experience a few years back. I was in the FC with objectively the hottest baby I had ever had the good fortune to bed, then or since, and though I was banging the shit out of her, it just wasn't happening. All I could think about was my ATF at the time, and how much I wished I had spent the sugar on an afternoon with her instead of the baby Scottie was currently skewering. She truly looked like Bo Derek's hotter granddaughter, but I just wanted to be done and get home. We say we are all about the pussy, but I think for some of us it is more than that.

    In other news, things are improving for me, domicile-wise, and I am hoping to be back out with my tackle in a few weeks. One thing I have noticed while in lock-down is that there is very little "loyalty" on the part of many of the babies whom I have been supporting. I texted them all regarding my current situation, and only a handful have stuck by me in terms of keeping in touch and saying they are willing to wait until I am finally granted parole. It's nice when a 24 yo gorgeous baby says "it will only make fucking that much more intense." Good heavens, what a world!

    Peace,

    Scott.

  9. #5006

    I'm Tired

    I had an eye openeing experience last nite. I was supposed see the afore mentioned long lost SB whose pic I put in the last post. Anyway she txted me and wanted to know if I wanted a 3 some with her girlfriend.

    I had her send me a pic and she was maybe 5'7' 120 AA and very pretty. I reluctantly agreed as I really just wanted to see her. So after a 12 hour day I went over to her place and she tells me I am only going to be with her gf because she is not feeling well.

    I was happy to see, that in person she really was a beauty. I gave her a hug and a kiss and I just wasn't feeling it. I went through the motions and got my hours worth and agreed to pay her the entire $$ that I was going to pay for the 2 of them together.

    My friend did join in a little to help keep the ball rolling, but it just wasn't doing it for me. The girl tried and she was nice but the sparks weren't flying. On the way home I started thinking about my ATF and realizing how lucky I am to have her and my other 2 regular girls.

    I have kept a spread sheet of the 100+ girls I interviewed in the last 2 or 3 years to find 5 or 6 real SB quality girls and still have 3 of them today. I started remembering all the bad dates and work I put into getting where I am now. My advice is, when you meet a keeper, keep her.

    It's so easy to get jaded and think "oh she spent too much this week" or "I can find 10 more girls to fuck on the site no problem". But real chemistry from a beautiful girl that likes you (or even loves you) is worth a lot. So tonite I am going to go to sleep and not feel bad because I haven't found the ultimate ultimate girl.

    My bestfriend roommate, my ATF girlfriend and my SB wifey are worth what I spend even if times are tough right now. I had an SB who used to tell me all the time. Whats really important is to create lasting memories. And I have a lot of them with the girls I have now. I know my best friend roommate is probably reading this. Love you babe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails marissa 12.jpg‎   ATF..jpg‎   wifey.jpg‎  

  10. #5005
    Quote Originally Posted by Just757  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, do you typically invite your sb to your place? Why or why not? And is this strongly not suggested?
    NEVER do this unless you are single and do not have an SO. Even then, use good judgement. Things can go south pretty fast, and I would not be keen on some of these girls knowing where I live, etc.

  11. #5004
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHandCock  [View Original Post]
    I live in an economically depressed state and live in area of 6 colleges an hour or closer to me not to mention 3 hours from a top yearly ranking top 5 party college. It would look like with this amount of students, milfs and any other living breathing woman there would be a number of ladies that would need a little help, SO WHERE ARE THEY?

    Has anyone noticed or studied if the geographic local has anything to do with the abundance or lack of sugar babies?
    -
    .
    Can you give us a zip code of your cruising area? We can all check it out. I think SA is the best populated site I have worked, and SDFM the worst. I meet more UTRs, Nando 1's,and Pros on the latter. I think you are better off with the college age crowd in your area dominated by multiple institutes of higher yearning nearby. 10's of 1000's of nubile broke HCGs and recent grads are fertile territory to mine. Look at ages 18 to 35 . Townies in college towns are frequently Nando types, particularly if it is rural.

    ]Revvo: Liars are rife in the bowl, starting with us. I understate my age by ten yrs but can get away with it but would never about obvious things like body size. What are they thinking when they send out a pic of a hottie and they show up as a blimp? Maybe some guys do them anyway and they know a few will bite.

    Hollywood: Good point about appreciating what you have and congratulations on your trio of hotties. The grass is not always greener. This could apply to an SO as well. But hunting is what we do.

    Scotty: To bareback or not to bareback, that is the question? There is risk in the bowl and we each have to decide which ones to take. Yrs ago I got the Clap from BBBJ and covered FS. So oral is not safe either. I pick and choose these days but choose BB most of the time. I don't do escorts anymore or Nando 1's. I passed on a 10/10 recently who was ready to signup for the weekly plan at a reasonable rate but would not compromise on covered. I discussed it up front but usually when I meet them they are comfortable enough with my demeanor to let me enter bare. I didn't want to take a chance on her since money is more tightly monitored and time is dear as well. She was a 10/10 22 yr old (sigh!) I know myself and covered just doesn't do it. My former ATF 10/10/10/10 Asian couldn't pop me when she got her hair up her ass about condoms when her new IRLBF she dumped me for gave her Chlamydia.

  12. #5003
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Wise Words!

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I had an eye openeing experience tonite. I was supposed see the afore mentioned long lost SB whose pic I put in the last post. Anyway she txted me and wanted to know if I wanted a 3 some with her girlfriend.

    I had her send me a pic and she was maybe 5'7' 120 AA and very pretty. I reluctantly agreed as I really just wanted to see her. So after a 12 hour day I went over to her place and she tells me I am only going to be with her gf because she is not feeling well.

    I was happy to see that in person she really was a beauty. I gave her a hug and a kiss and I just wasn't feeling it. I went through the motions and got my hours worth and agreed to pay her the entire $$ that I was going to pay for the 2 of them together.

    My friend did join in a little to help keep the ball rolling, but it just wasnt doing it for me. The girl tried and she was nice but the sparks weren't flying. On the way home I started thinking about my ATF and realizing how lucky I am to have her and my other 2 regular girls.

    I have kept a spread sheet of the 100+ girls I banged in the last 2 or 3 years to find the 3 winners I have now. I started remembering all the bad dates and work I put into getting this far. My advice is, wheen you meet a keeper, keep her.

    It's so easy to get jaded and think "oh she spent too much this week" or "I can find 10 more to fuck on the site no problem". But real chemistry from a beautiful girl that likes or even loves you is worth a lot. So tonite I am going to go to sleep and not feel bad because I haven't found the ultimate girl. I keep telling my roommate that she is making it really difficult to meet the next real SB, cuz now the bar is so high

    My roommate, my girlfriend ATF and my SB wifey are worth what I spend even if times are tough right now. I had an SB who used to tell me all the time. Whats really important is to create lasting memories. And I have a lot of them with the girls I have now. I know my best friend roommate is probably reading this. I Love you babe. Goodnite.
    Take heed my brothers. Wiser words have never been said. The search for a better more perfect baby just because there is so much available out there is a very dangerous path to go down.

    Enjoy the one you are with. If it is good then together you can make it great. But the never ending search for something a little better, cuter, more sexy, bigger boobs, etc. Can really wear on you.

    If you have that connection with one. Cherish it while it lasts.

    Revvo.

  13. #5002

    Crazy expectations

    I responded to an add in my city for a beautiful blond artist. She replied she was interested, but that she did not actually live here. She said that for discretion, she had changed her location. I knew where this was headed but out of curiosity asked where she lived and would she be interested in a once per month arrangement. She responded with her location, which is about 400 miles away. She told me that she was looking for an arrangement that would provide her with about 5 k per month, but since we would only be seeing each other once a month, she could see how that might be a smidgen high. I sent her back a note with a some data on income percentiles, and deleted her. Where do they get these ideas?

  14. #5001
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    Scott,

    Well-said.. I always have rain-coat on for FS except my SO. However, I have weakness on BJ..

    For escorts, I definitely go w / CBJ.. For babies / gfs, I usually go w / BBBJ.. (but this is getting me nervous especially w / babies)..

    Thought about CBJ / BBBJ.
    Get those babies exclusive. Also a girl with a yeast infection can still transmit that to your balls (jock itch) even if you wear a cover. Miconazol spray to the rescue.

    I am no angel and do take the risk from time to time. So you all better cut out the kissing, BBBJ's and DATY if you are that worried about it because nothing is more pervasive the HSV1 & 2.

  15. #5000
    Scott,

    Well-said.. I always have rain-coat on for FS except my SO. However, I have weakness on BJ..

    For escorts, I definitely go w / CBJ.. For babies / gfs, I usually go w / BBBJ.. (but this is getting me nervous especially w / babies)..

    Thought about CBJ / BBBJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by FScott  [View Original Post]
    Brothers,

    At the risk of igniting this whole pitched battle once again, I maintain that the only way to play in the majors is fully-suited; it just makes the most sense. Percentages aside, it seems like most of the recent posts are about "that one time". Can the case be any more clearly stated?

    I always make sure Scottie is properly dressed, and in four or more years of Bowl time, I have yet to bring a surprise home to my SO. I'm not scolding or lecturing, just sayin'.

    We all will continue to do what we please, but maybe a moment's sober reflection would help to clarify the situation? I believe that if you ride bareback, just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't make you immune, only living on borrowed time.

    These are my two cents, and not meant to judge at all. We're all immortal, until we aren't.

    Scott.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape