Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #4984

    SD4 M mail box changes

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    October Update.

    For some time now I have been settled into my 3 regulars and have sort of chilled out on meeting new girls. This is mostly due to financial constraints. Also it seems sd4 me is having some technical difficulties with inbox messages being deleted automatically after I read them. Also I can't see if anyone has read my messages. Hopefully they fix this soon.
    Actually, I noticed that SD4 M made some changes to their site where the messages, once read (both received / sent) do not appear by default, but you must change the "View:" option to "All Messages" in the drop down menu.

    Then you'll see all the messages both read and unread like the way it used to be.

  2. #4983

    October Update

    Hi and thanks to all the many sorta new people that are contributing. I love reading about guys getting amazing scores with hot amateur babes. Without replying to specific posts I have a few comments / observations.

    First of all I never lie about my age and actually can't wait to say I am 60 in a few months. There is something very sexy about having a 35 to 42 year age difference. The girls I see really get off on this as much as I do. I really like the daddy role and so do most of the girls, some to an extreme.

    And yes there is a certain amount of training, but not always in the 18 to 20 age range. I just get off on the perceived freshness of these girls, although some are fresher than others. Sometimes it is a little frustrating in the skills dept, but overall its still my preference.

    For some time now I have been settled into my 3 regulars and have sort of chilled out on meeting new girls. This is mostly due to financial constraints. Also it seems sd4 me is having some technical difficulties with inbox messages being deleted automatically after I read them. Also I can't see if anyone has read my messages. Hopefully they fix this soon.

    Anyway about 4 years ago I had a very sweet 21 year old that I was paying $$ a visit about 10 times a month. I eventually let her go due to my inability to keep her on the payroll along with my ATF at the time.

    During all this time we have stayed in touch but never met. Suddenly she tells me she needs my help. I relayed to her the current state of my economy and let her know that now it would have to be $ a visit. She agreed and I saw her yesterday for a long awaited reuniting of body and soul. She was just as sexy as I remembered her and we had an awesome time.

    I plan on seeing her as often as I can afford to for the time being. 9/9/9/9
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails omg.jpg‎  

  3. #4982
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Spoke Too Soon

    Referencing REVVO_POT2 below. Not long after I filed my official report to the brothers of the bowl. I received this frantic text from her profusely apologizing over and over and telling me all about her phone issues. Her daughter had knocked the phone over in the sink and ruined it. If there is one thing I have learned about women and their phones. First it is their entire life, two they don't take care of them, and three when they fail shit hits the fan. And this goes double for the babies.

    So anyway I tend to believe her since she was not trying to bullshit me and rush me to another meeting. In fact she said if I have time on some other day let her know. And she will try to schedule it. Now I was annoyed when this happened but I took the high road and told her its OK. And things happen and I am sorry about her phone. But I was really disappointed because I did not get to see her cute face in person. She giggled and then I rescheduled for another date. This one now will be a M&G coupled with a trip to FC. She told me it has been about 11 months and she really needs it and she may attack me like a wild animal. Her words.

    Even better she is OK with hosting just not at first. And she texted me little later asking about what I think is reasonable for the sugar. I gave her my spiel that I have gone over on this site before. And she readily accepted it. So now I am meeting up with what I suspect to be a really hot blond MILF, possibly a 10, but more like and 8 or 9 and she will host and she is a good communicator and she is horny. Wow how things can change. Of course you all know this could go up in smoke at any time. LOL.

    Ahh the bowl.

    On another note REVVO_SB6 my little girl next door called me today all chipper and talking about how she is ready for me and needs the big one bad since it has been over three weeks. She feels much more secure since we settled on an allowance and she told me she is taking her profile down.

    All is good for now. I have three trips to the FC lined up for next week. And may have more coming.

    Revvo.

  4. #4981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    You Think You Know Women? Spend Some Time In The Bowl.

    Very eventful week. So I have been getting a few solicitations that fizzle. And My little Brazilian baby has vanished on me. She mumbled something about her old boyfriend wanting to see her again. And the next week she went dark. At the same time my little girl next door has been sparse. So I figured I would rejoin SDForme and see what is out there. Boy did I get a ride.

    REVVO_POT1: This is a new one. She was Reported on earlier. As my new Colombian POT. Very good communicator. So fucking hot. Not skinny though. But not fat either. And remember I prefer small spinner types. So it really takes something for big women to turn my head. But turn it she has. She is at a 9.5/8/10/25 YO Nursing Student. Very busy lives with her mother. The sexiest voice and demeanor. Makes me hard to just look at her. When we kissed it was like kissing an angel. Pure pure heaven. So she texted my about our next meeting on Tuesday wanting to know what the sugar would be like. I told her to call and we would discuss. She was very nervous. And basically I told her I could do 150. She cannot host. She asked for 250. I told her I cannot do that. All my previous girls have been happy with 150 and went into detail about negotiation and how I did not want to do that and create resentment. She agreed to 150 and I reiterated to her that if she is not happy with it I would just rather walk away than have us not liking each other. So she told me she was happy and did not know what was normal. We are all set for Tuesday in the FC. Not enough time for anything else. She has a very brutal schedule also. I am so excited to get a hold of this quality first class piece of ass. I cannot wait.

    REVVO_POT2: I am plugging a new POT here. This one looked fucking awesome in her profile. If she looked like her pics. She was a stone cold 10/10 and a true amateur. Blond blue eyed barbie doll. With a body that would make a man cry. We started chatting and she seemed very nice and very inexperienced 34 YO White MILF. So fucking hot. We agreed to a M&G were getting good on the phone communication. Lots of nice chatting. But she had a nervous way about her. We set up time today to meet for an coffee. Then she said if things were good. We would proceed. Then couple of things happened. First it took several trys before she sent me her pics. The pics she sent me looked like a very good looking blond woman with big titties. But not as good as the profile pics. But if she is close to as good as the pics she will be awesome. Now I was getting suspicious. So I did a tin-eye on her pics. They were professional and were found at several places on the internet. I asked her if they were professional and she said no. They still may be her. We will have to see. Some things were not adding up. I do thing she is a amateur but she is hiding something. Then today she responded to one text early and then went dark. Never heard from her again. I did not even go to the meet. Big disappointment but that is the way it goes. I cannot predict what they will do. Thought I had myself a real 10. Oh well. Lets see if she resurfaces.

    REVVO_POT3: This is a new POT She was one that I thought hmmm I need to slow roll this one. And I have. Very hard to nail down on a text conversation and could not get her on the phone. But I was patient and kept her on a slow simmer. Learning my lessons. (credit Smokarz) She is a cute 22 YO White blond blue eyed, nice smile. I will give her at this point 8/7/10/ We got to finally talk today and man was it great. What a personality. Not only is she fun and funny and sexy. She is very confident and loves older men because boys her age are too much of a pain in the ass. She likes a lot of the same things I do including strip clubs. And she seems to be very intelligent, and sexy. Plus she says her best friend is coming into town and they have that special girl girl relationship. And she said her friend is hot. And she implied that I could help them out with a third person. We will see. But I am intrigued. I have been promised threesomes before but never got the goods. Not holding my breath. I should get more pics soon.

    REVVO_POT4: I met her and thought she looks cute. Blond nice titties thin 34 YO White. We had good chats and talked. Good communicator and has a good job and her own house but does want the sugar. She seemed a free spirit and a lot of fun. Well then she sent me some more pics. Not so good. Blurry and looked a little older. When we met for the M&G she was definitley older. I could see the look on her face that she knew she was busted. Because I show up and I am not bragging but I look attractive and I look like my pics. She is not meeting some overweight balding slob who does not know how to dress. I actually felt sorry for her. We had a nice lunch I was very good to her. And a really nice kiss. A few minutes after we split. She calls me to tell me that she was told to lie about her age and that she is really 46 not 34. I said holy shit that is some good advice. LOL I said it is ok don't worry about it. And she was happy. But I do not plan on seeing her anymore. I am not paying some old woman to fuck me. And by the way she is very nice but she looks 46. I give her a 6/6/5/? The 5 for personality is for the lying to me.

    REVVO_SB2: This may be a farewell to my little no dollar Brazillian baby. No word for two weeks. I quit calling and texting. I think she may have sparked something up with her old boyfriend. Which is cool. But she could have told me. Anyway I will miss her. I honestly do no know how any woman can beat the quality of her blowjobs. Leaves a tear in my eye.

    REVVO_SB6: So my little girl next door has been painfully absent. Not totally intentional. But I was a little suspicious. You know how when you favorite list someone you can then check their status without going into their profile. And see when they are on or have been on? Well I started to notice that she was going on every few days. Now she is really hurting for money and I have offered to help her and she has refused. But I like her and I am worrying about her. So we talk on the phone about every day. And she has told me like all of my babies that they want only one man. She also told me in great detail how much she likes me and respects me and wants to be with me. She tells me that she looks at us as a long term thing. But I was still worried that she was going to stray or leave. So she tells me she cannot go with our inconsistent schedule and she is scheduled to have dinner with another man that night. And she is not sure what she is going to do. She was worried that I was going to be mad at her. But she was totally freaking about money. But it was obvious she wanted to stay with me but had too many money problems. I told her not to worry and do not be ashamed. I will help. I offered her 700 per month guaranteed and she agreed and was much happier after. I am currently giving her 200 per visit with about 3 to 4 visits per month due to our schedul. But we have not fucked in the last three weeks. I asked her what she was going to do about her dinner and she emphatically said not going. We are scheduled to meet at her place on Wednesday. Never know what is going to happen.

    REVVO_SB7: My little Venezualan baby is going strong. Fucking me like a rag doll. She wears me out. And has many many orgasms. Very cool chick I bought her a nice baby doll outfit from Victorias Secret and she loved it. Damn she looked good in it. I may not have time to see her this week.

    So that is my story for this week. Lots of changes as usual. I am always surprised at how things turn out. Lets hear some more stories. I am really excited about some of these prospects and wich ones are going to make the starting rotation.

    Be careful out there.

    REVVO.

  5. #4980

    Jumping In

    Agree on the young moms. I've not tried the 18-20 year olds. I'm not big on sexual training, so sometimes that can be a headache.

    So ran across a sexy Nando1. Wow she was bad off. Just got out of jail, quite both jobs now unemployed, using a therapist, small child, on probation and completely delusional. Her GF had been staying with her and was supposedly getting $400 per visit. So she was not impressed with my $100 per visit. I wished her luck and felt pretty bad for her. She's very desperate on one end, but complete GPS on the other end.

    MsTripleDs has taken over for MsThickness. MsThickness does not know this yet. But we've had lots of communication, pics, flirts and plans over the last few days. She's driving down for the Tiggabounce tonight. She a single mom who is very frugal with her money. So she was fine with $400-$600 a month. As long as it is consistent and we can go out and do activities. She wants the bf / gf treatment without all the headaches and accountability. She even stated that she doesn't care who I sleep with as long as it's with a condom and it doesn't interfere with her getting some. She's very short with Triple Ds. I've not seen boobs that big. Live in a while. I'm looking forward to tonight.

    I have a few more hits on SA. An 18 year old...I'm taking that slowly and carefully. A 20 year old...again slow and careful. A few others to keep me entertained when I have free time.

    MsLightWeight got sick over the weekend. She still wants to meet soon and she can't wait to bounce all over the TiggaStick.

    I'm hoping that MsTripleDs is all I need and will help me to settle in. I'll keep you updated.

    BigTigg.

  6. #4979

    Young moms

    Like Sub said. They are the best bang for the bucks. I have bang more young moms than young babes during my time in the bowl.

    They almost always come with no BS. They're easy on the cash since they have kids to take care of and truly understand the value of the $. Always seem to be horny and most times open to anything. Be good to them and they will keep coming back since they have gone through guys that treat them like shit.

    But they're also difficult to get together since they have a job and kids, especially for the married guys with very limited time.

  7. #4978

    Profiling

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    3) single mothers are too difficult to maneuver with due to scheduling and babysitting.
    Hard working single mother's are the best. Job; Car; Kids; They are busy: so they don't waste your time with non naked time activities. They are reasonable on the wallet: Never ask for more than $ to $.5; They know the value of a dollar as they are trying to stretch it every day. They are horny: open to everything sexually and never say no! They are compassionate: since they are mothers; natural caregiving tendency's translate in the FC.

    My sweet spot age range is: 28 to 38.

    And without starting a firestorm up in here. Race and cultural heritage matters! There is a distinct difference in how I am treated depending upon the race / cultural heritage of the Baby. And I have no preferences since all cats are grey in the dark and all pussy is pink on the inside.

  8. #4977

    Fake Call

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1  [View Original Post]
    So I've been busier than normal lately at work and heading out door earlier in the morning. Last week flipping through the radio I stumble across this local radio show that tests men. It's called "war of the roses". A wife or gf that suspects a cheating partner calls in and gets the radio hosts to test the man. The female radio host calls the man's cell and says he won a free dozen long stem red roses and he can choose to have them sent to anyone in the continental US at zero charge. I listened on the radio (and then checked out the website) as almost all of these guys send the roses to their mistress. I'm pointing out this lesson so that if something free like this this comes along, use your Brain not your dick. Send the freebie to your wife and include a nice sappy message about how you love her and are sorry you've been so distracted with work lately!! Don't send the flowers to your ATF SB... Ie. Give the dick pounding to your SB and the flowers to your wife. I recommend pulling the website and listen to a few. Just search war of the roses radio...

    Good Luck and stay safe,

    PF
    Ok guys. This is going around on radio stations for quite some time. Don't you guys realize that these are actors? For years now they have not been allowed to do phone scams. They have to tell you before they do it that you will be on the air. The "war of the roses" is done with paid actors.

    This is one of the reasons I now have satelite radio. Regular radio is hacky and sucks.

  9. #4976
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTime2  [View Original Post]
    Yep, $99 at Best Buy.
    The trackers (as seen in Breaking Bad, available at Best Buy, and in SkyMall) are 100% passive, and the only way to identify them is visually. Good luck.

    I'll submit, however, that if you're to the point of being worried about a tracker than you've already lost. Sign away 50+% of your assets (unless you had a pre-nup) and move-on.

    No risk. No reward. Welcome to the bowl.

  10. #4975

    Sugarbaby protocol

    Fellas, do you typically invite your sb to your place? Why or why not? And is this strongly not suggested?

  11. #4974
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    I agree bike there are a lot of guys out there that are nice. But notice I said be good to them I did not say be nice to therm. Being nice is the death of attraction for a woman. They want a man. Not a nice guy. But too nice is things like, kissing her ass, rearranging your life around hers, following her lead, not standing up for yourself when she misbehaves. All things that make woman's pussy shrivel up and never want your dick.

    You can be good to a woman and still be a man. Fine line indeed.

    Revvo.
    I think the fine line is giving a woman what she wants when she wants it. The "when she wants it" part is every bit as important as the "giving a woman what she wants" part. The fine line is not doing it very often and being very unpredictable about it. I'm not talking about sex. I'm talking about everyday life, everyday interaction.

  12. #4973

    Tracker

    Quote Originally Posted by Binder79  [View Original Post]
    Lurker, but not yet a SD yet here, I feel I have something that may be of value. Anyone who's ever watched the show "Cheaters" knows that 90% or more of the cheaters busted are caught by following their car. As an avid reader and somewhat technical geek I know there are many passive and real-time ways for individuals to electronically track a vehicle. Most are under a couple hundred dollars. It could also be as easy as SO having access to and recording the mileage on your vehicle. Being aware of your surroundings, varying your routes, stopping at convenience stores and watching for suspicious acting vehicles is about your only defense from people visually tracking you. I really don't have answers for good countermeasures for electronic tracking. If you are as one person said, "under the wardens spotlight", you have to learn and figure out how to avoid detection on your own. If you do, and are successful, I hope you share it on this site.

    Good luck to all.
    Yep, $99 at Best Buy.

  13. #4972

    Just a short thought to add here.

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1  [View Original Post]
    So I've been busier than normal lately at work and heading out door earlier in the morning. Last week flipping through the radio I stumble across this local radio show that tests men. It's called "war of the roses". A wife or gf that suspects a cheating partner calls in and gets the radio hosts to test the man. The female radio host calls the man's cell and says he won a free dozen long stem red roses and he can choose to have them sent to anyone in the continental US at zero charge. I listened on the radio (and then checked out the website) as almost all of these guys send the roses to their mistress. I'm pointing out this lesson so that if something free like this this comes along, use your Brain not your dick. Send the freebie to your wife and include a nice sappy message about how you love her and are sorry you've been so distracted with work lately!! Don't send the flowers to your ATF SB... Ie. Give the dick pounding to your SB and the flowers to your wife. I recommend pulling the website and listen to a few. Just search war of the roses radio...

    Good Luck and stay safe,

    PF
    Lurker, but not yet a SD yet here, I feel I have something that may be of value. Anyone who's ever watched the show "Cheaters" knows that 90% or more of the cheaters busted are caught by following their car. As an avid reader and somewhat technical geek I know there are many passive and real-time ways for individuals to electronically track a vehicle. Most are under a couple hundred dollars. It could also be as easy as SO having access to and recording the mileage on your vehicle. Being aware of your surroundings, varying your routes, stopping at convenience stores and watching for suspicious acting vehicles is about your only defense from people visually tracking you. I really don't have answers for good countermeasures for electronic tracking. If you are as one person said, "under the wardens spotlight", you have to learn and figure out how to avoid detection on your own. If you do, and are successful, I hope you share it on this site.

    Good luck to all.

  14. #4971
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    I don't think either of us have it. Symptoms are different. But I want to make sure. Is there any where else you can get Flagyl?

    Revvo.
    You could walk into your local (or better yet near-by) health clinic, or you might be able to try http://getstdtested.com/trichomoniasis-test.

    I don't know anyone who has used that site, but Hunter Handsfield is on the advisory board. He's pretty well known so I think the site is legit.

  15. #4970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Flagyl

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleT  [View Original Post]
    And you will need flagyl to treat it. Other antibiotics won't work on it. #1 symptom in women is a "fishy" smelling coochie, which 95% or better of all SW's have.

    On an interesting note; smoking crack gives a large majority of SW's a "fishy" smelling cooch also. Confirmed by many SW's I've talked to about it. Now you might be thinking, hey the SB I'm doing isn't like this. But really? She's doing P2 P with you and who knows what the last guy she was with was doing.

    But back to the trich. Don't know about your area but here in Detroit the free health dept. Clinics don't bother to test for it. They'll just give you the flagyl and make you take it in front of them if you mention that there might be a possibility. Personally I think it's good practice to get tested once or twice a year. Helps you sleep better at night.
    I don't think either of us have it. Symptoms are different. But I want to make sure. Is there any where else you can get Flagyl?

    Revvo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape