Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 18,661 to 18,675 of 23659
-
10-28-13 19:02 #4999Senior Member

Posts: 313It Was Not Good
So if you have been following my saga below. You know I have had a somewhat promising engagement with a very beautiful blond listed as REVVO_POT2. Well I am sad to report that it was not good. Not good at all. I must put this into perspective. The profile she referred to herself as pretty and petite. I looked up the definition of petite in the dictionary. It was not her. She described herself as slim. No this was not slim. I got stood up on Saturday by her and she told me it was her daughter that pushed her phone in the sink and it was ruined. That is not true either. Today she slipped and told me she has had this current phone for a year. So she is not that smart either.
So we had a meeting today. Once again. Perspective. The photos on the profile are not good they are fucking awesome. The person in the profile is a legitimate 10. The face is partially obscured so I asked for additional photos. Which she sent. They showed a cute blond woman with large breasts. So I figured hey she will be cute with a 10 body not bad huh? I tell you women can really fucking lie with these photos. It was not a 10 body.
So I drove over an hour to the M&G. She was 40 min late. At this point I had too many suspicions but I was curiose to see what she was going to look like. It was not good. Just not good. Actually she was not petite she is fat, not thick fat. Not PHAT just plain fat. She is short which can be cute when you weigh 110 lbs. But not when you weigh 160. She was kind of cute in the face. But she was just not really well kept at all. Hair was a little jacked up. Clothes were trashy. Even though she did drive a nice convertible. Her conversation skills and personality can best be described as nervous, stunted, pained, nice, but limited. I had to carry the conversation. She says she is 34 I would guess a little older.
I decided I would be nice as I always was. But there was no way I am fucking another fatty. I have had my limit. I am not going to waste my sperm or my money. The lying being the worst part. I just don't get it. What does she expect me to do with all of these lies and inconsistencies? I now give her a 7/5/5/? .
Oh and she was ready for the FC. She so much as told me. I told her I had limited time. My lie. Earlier on the phone she had agreed to 150 and at the M&G she now was asking for more. I told her could not do it. Every girl I had been with was fine with 150 and she was cool with it then. I did walk her to her car. And kissed her. Another dissapointment. It was like kissing a wooden face hard as a rock. What a difference after kissing my little Colombian mami last week she kissed like an angel. Softest lips so sensuous.
Anyway, it does not always go well. This may be the biggest divergence between pictures and reality that I have ever seen.
You never know what the bowl is going to serve you my brothers.
Be careful out there. You may just end up with a fatty.
Revvo.
-
10-28-13 17:59 #4998Senior Member

Posts: 1355Where are they at?
Hi guys love to read about the adventures and stories, which is what got me to give this a try. I jumped in July and have been a member of SD4 M since my entry. I have set my sights on a 50 mile radius of my zip code and unlike most I have looked for the 30's something MILF. My 50 mile radius has turned out to be a dead zone so I have expanded to 100 miles, still with not much luck. I have had numerous request from utr ladies meeting one who us a nurse / part time stripper who is listed on SD4 M. I have also noticed several of the BP girls on there. I have met one 36 year old who has kids with low paying job and no time and lived 3 hours away, which turned out to be too expensive, a 32 year old with a mentally unstable ex who showed up at our meeting so she left with him to keep me from getting my ass whipped, to the 21 year old that lived 1 1/2 hours away that expressed desire to do this only to flake at the last minute and never be heard from again.
I live in an economically depressed state and live in area of 6 colleges an hour or closer to me not to mention 3 hours from a top yearly ranking top 5 party college. It would look like with this amount of students, milfs and any other living breathing woman there would be a number of ladies that would need a little help, SO WHERE ARE THEY?
Has anyone noticed or studied if the geographic local has anything to do with the abundance or lack of sugar babies?
I have maintained my membership to SD4 M because of the entertainment it provides, better than a 3 ring circus but due to the non activity starting to think about the escort section again. Anyway keep the adventures coming, I enjoy the thought of what might be.
-
10-28-13 17:23 #4997Senior Member

Posts: 754All it takes is one time, evidently
Brothers,
At the risk of igniting this whole pitched battle once again, I maintain that the only way to play in the majors is fully-suited; it just makes the most sense. Percentages aside, it seems like most of the recent posts are about "that one time". Can the case be any more clearly stated?
I always make sure Scottie is properly dressed, and in four or more years of Bowl time, I have yet to bring a surprise home to my SO. I'm not scolding or lecturing, just sayin'.
We all will continue to do what we please, but maybe a moment's sober reflection would help to clarify the situation? I believe that if you ride bareback, just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't make you immune, only living on borrowed time.
These are my two cents, and not meant to judge at all. We're all immortal, until we aren't.
Scott.
-
10-28-13 17:15 #4996Senior Member

Posts: 5603Yeah. Never go ass to puss without a good washing off. LOL.
Originally Posted by Graham111
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-13 16:15 #4995Senior Member

Posts: 441Crazy
Couple of years ago when I first started in this hobby I met SB4. 30 YO AA with a real hard body. Although she was a single Mom she was flaky. Must have had another gig. First night we are waiting for round 2 and she tells me she likes to have her ass hole licked. More than licking...you bet! Boned her BB a couple of times all night, mostly in her ass. Lo and behold SA comes down with vaginal infection. Believe it or not no suspicion cast on me! But I learned my lesson. Only a rain coat in that hole. Actually every hole except SB13. Just can't quit the feel of that one bare.
-
10-27-13 21:18 #4994Senior Member

Posts: 320Agreed...although I had a buddy who this happened to and his wife's GYN was telling her the opposite. The GYN's argument was that they had been married for 10+ years and she had clean paps. Ergo. Someone cheated. In the end, his wife divorced him (probably for the best. But never fun).
Originally Posted by Walruscl
[View Original Post]
Even when the science says you have plausible deniability. Doesn't mean that your SO will buy it.
-
10-27-13 20:41 #4993Senior Member

Posts: 353It's been a pretty good week for me. My little wasp ice queen has turned out to be a find. When we met she had just broken off an engagement with her college sweetheart, so I thought there might be some drama with her. After a week she decided the wedding was back on, so I assumed that might be a problem, but she assured me it won't affect our arrangement. At the beginning I took a chance and gave her 500 for the month, and so far I've seen her three times. She has a flexible schedule and appears willing to come over whenever I want. I will continue to see her about twice a week for a drama free good time.
The bohemian new age girl continues to be flaky and unpredictable. I spent time with her today for a morning romp and breakfast, and then she had to go to work. She is hard to schedule because she's so flighty. I had advanced her 300 with the agreement it would be against future allowance (yeah, I know what I said about advances, but sometimes you make exceptions) and today got me even on that, and I think I will see her once more for no allowance. After that we'll go back to pnp. She is a lot of fun but just not dependable, so I will not count on her, but will see her once in a while when opportunity knocks.
The tall college girl SB virgin flaked on me. I had texted her a few times over the weekend with no response so I expected that she was gone. On Monday I got a text saying she had thought about it and she just couldn't do it. I sent her a nice note asking her to keep me in mind if she ever changed her mind. I saw that she had been active on SA a few times during the week, so I sent her one more note just asking how she is; but had all but written her off. This afternoon I received a response, before I opened it I was betting on some version of "stop bothering me", but instead it was a nice note saying that she is still toying with the idea but is unsure, and has also realized her free time is limited by school. When I dropped her off near her dorm after our M&G I gave her a good kiss; in my last note I had mentioned the idea that maybe that was too soon or too public for her; she also agreed that maybe it was a factor. I will definitely have to bring this baby along slowly and gently. I've responded with an understanding note and a few suggestions to help ease her mind. For now I'll try to keep her engaged and see if I can ease her into the fold.
I've sent out quite a few intro letters this week. The most promising is a 29 year old Cuban spice (7/8/8/ who's new to the bowl. We had a nice M&G and maybe I could have closed the deal right then, but I was pressed for time. A friend introduced her to the idea of a SD; and she has already said she is open to the FC, but we haven't talked sugar yet. She showed me a picture of her and her friend, who is an absolute knockout. The friend has a married SD, and I suspect she's commanding a significant allowance. If so that may have created some expectation in my little Cubana's mind that I'm not going to meet, so we'll see how it plays out. I plan on taking her to dinner this week and hopefully bringing her back to the house.
I have had a few other responses to my into letter that my turn into Pot's, but I won't report on them until we are at M&G stage. Work is slow for me right now so I have a lot of time on my hands, and I have been spending surprisingly little, so I plan on adding one more and then seeing how often I am able to see them all. I'm having a lot of fun, even when I don't get laid, what a country!
-
10-27-13 20:20 #4992Senior Member

Posts: 138Actually yes. Almost every place you see HPV discussed, they mention the fact that HPV can take a really long time to show up on a screening test. Years and years. So they always stress that an HPV-positive test it's not a sign of infidelity. About the only case where you'd be exposed is if both you and your wife had no prior sex partners when you were married. Otherwise, either one of you could have picked it up before marriage, and it only showed up until much later.
Originally Posted by SubCmdr
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-13 18:38 #4991Senior Member

Posts: 272Explaining
Is this is a situation that you can actually explain away?
Originally Posted by BikeRider
[View Original Post]
Admit nothing!
Deny everything!
And make counter accusations!
-
10-27-13 15:35 #4990Senior Member

Posts: 320An easier treatment is to just jack-off in the shower with soap. You have to clean when hard to ensure best coverage. Give Revvo junior a good scrub in the shower, and you should be fine for BV.
Originally Posted by Revvo
[View Original Post]
BV and yeast aren't the only concerns. If you wife goes for annual pap smears (and she should), you also need worry about HPV giving things away. If her pap comes back pos from one of the cancer causing HPV variants, then you might have some explaining to do.
-
10-27-13 15:06 #4989Senior Member

Posts: 5603Lotrimin AF. Miconazol nitrate. Powder spray. Grey and yellow can. I use it as a preventative measure. Works great.
Originally Posted by Revvo
[View Original Post]
I am very sensitive myself and this prevents the spread of yeast infections to men (jock itch) or to another partner/ SO/ SB
-
10-27-13 14:56 #4988Senior Member

Posts: 313Cleanliness
I have a question for the brotherhood.
Due to my recent scare with my wife's cootchie last week. And I have been told by a friend that got caught having an affair. Where he fucked his mistress bareback and then fucked his wife later. And the wife caught a bad itch. It was not an STD it was bad PH or bacterial.
I have been told some women just are susceptible to catching stuff.
So my question is. Is there a way to clean up after being with you baby real good to make sure you do not transfer anything? Alcohol or peroxide maybe?
Maybe there is some kind of medical soap that would do the trick?
Revvo.
-
10-27-13 14:04 #4987Senior Member

Posts: 713SB norm
$ seems to be the ideal amount with $.5 at the max.
Originally Posted by Wnde8
[View Original Post]
Not including any hotel / taxi / babysitting costs you might add on.
-
10-27-13 02:49 #4986Senior Member

Posts: 5603Thanks. Duh. Back to work.
Originally Posted by Dolato
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-13 01:37 #4985Senior Member

Posts: 56Seriously? $50 a meetup? Wow.
Originally Posted by SubCmdr
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






