Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #4940
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    Finally I agreed to 200 and am scheduled to meet on Friday. Not sure if I want to go. What do you think? Do you think this will be an quality engagement? Or do you think she is a UTR or pro? Tineye showed her picture on one of those Russian mail order bride sites. No where else.
    It sounds like she's UTR at least-not that you can't have fun with an UTR girl! I would be surprised if she turns into a quality long term baby but it might be worth a couple of rounds. I would be curious to learn if the pics she sent you are real. Are the mail order bride pics the exact same ones she has up here? I think it is really hard for an eastern European girl to get a visa to move here, so I'm curious how she got here. I would probably go to the M&G and be ready to either walk away or, if it turns out she is as hot as you think, ready to live with it if the experience isn't top notch.

  2. #4939
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Should You Negotiate

    So a couple of days ago I get contacted by a very hot looking Russian POT. She says she is educated, speaks four languages and is wonderful. She said she had a SD when she lived in Russia. We started chatting and then she disappeared. Next day she texted me again and started chatting again. She seemed a little rushed and frantic. But well spoken freindly and easily a 9/9/ She almost immediately asked for a time to meet and asked me if 500 a week would be good with me. I did not answer just kept engaging her in conversation.

    But she wanted to talk business. Then she asked me if 2000 per month is a good amount. At this time I really was not so sure in meeting with her. But what the hell. So I told her I could not do that amount but we could talk allowance after we know each other a while. Then I said we could do 150 per visit for now.

    She said that was too low and don't be cheap Revvo. Not nasty just like she was trying to move me forward. So I then told her that the amount was too much but thanks and I wished her luck and I hope she gets what she wants.

    A little while later she texts me 300 and then asks for a meeting that night. I tell her no thanks 150 and I do not negotiate and that I do not want this to be a negotiation. Because she will not be happy after it is over. And that does not lead to a good encounter. She then tells me how smart and sexy and wonderful she is and that the girls I am meeting are ugly. I say all I have been with are beautiful and educated and sexy and fun. I said that she is great. You should get what you want. Just not from me.

    She then went to 250 then to 200. This was over couple hours. I told her that while we were chatting 50 more girls have signed up for that site.

    Finally I agreed to 200 and am scheduled to meet on Friday. Not sure if I want to go. What do you think? Do you think this will be an quality engagement? Or do you think she is a UTR or pro? Tineye showed her picture on one of those Russian mail order bride sites. No where else.

    I am a little leery. What are your thoughts?

    Revvo.

  3. #4938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Great Arrangement

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTigger  [View Original Post]
    Actually I placed the ad on CL and with what I was looking for in a roommate situation. Then let people just replied to my ad most of them did not care what I did in the room. I was even clear I would only be there 2 to 3 times a week. The one that I'm expecting to get is in a controlled high rise apartment with security and parking garage. And the owner live there but is rarely home. She was very clear she does not care what I do in my room. And of course I can use the kitchen and all of that stuff. So it sounds like a really good deal is cost me 600 per month. I average between 600 and 800 per month in hotels.
    How much does she want to charge you? Also is the room furnished? Dude you are paying a lot for hotels. I am lucky at the moment. All three of my regular SB's host. So I only paid for two hotel rooms last month. Totally $132 and that was for a 4 star resort hotel. But I live in probably the highest per capital hotel rooms in the US other than Las Vegas.

    But I am always looking for new and better ideas since my current situation may not last.

    Also how did you get her to say she does not care what you do? Does she know you are going to be using it for a Tiggapad? LOL.

    Revvo.

  4. #4937
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    Well I am not surprised brother. So many are flakes. I think it is the nature of women in general and POTs even more. She was probably working several POTs herself waiting for the perfect SD. Hell we do it all the time.

    Love the idea of the Tiggapad. Man that is genius. If I had babies that did not have their own places I would do that. How much is it costing? And is there any kind of lease or all cash? And do you have any restrictions. Like you have to let the tenant / landlord know when you are coming over, or clear out when she comes home, etc.

    Also and I am just spit-balling here: What happens when you bring a fine looking hot little Tiggababy home and you two just cant control yourself and you are pounding that pussy like it is the last piece of ass on earth...there is yelling, there is bed squeaking, there is thumping. Is your landlord cool with that, or is she going to throw you out on your ear? Lots to consider. And believe me I am considering this seriously. That is why I am asking. Also dont want a brother to get into something troublesome.

    I might have to try that here if the need arises.

    Revvo.
    Actually I placed the ad on CL and with what I was looking for in a roommate situation. Then let people just replied to my ad most of them did not care what I did in the room. I was even clear I would only be there 2 to 3 times a week. The one that I'm expecting to get is in a controlled high rise apartment with security and parking garage. And the owner live there but is rarely home. She was very clear she does not care what I do in my room. And of course I can use the kitchen and all of that stuff. So it sounds like a really good deal is cost me 600 per month. I average between 600 and 800 per month in hotels.

  5. #4936
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Good Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    I think this is an important question. When a girl asks this, I think it is a sign of a new SB. Girls who have been around the track a few times don't care. New SB's want to know if you are a player, how you've treated any past SB's, and what to expect from you. The follow on question to "yes, I have" is "what happened to her?" I would welcome insight as to how some of you approach this topic.
    I usually ask them first if they ever had an SD before. And they will then ask me if I have had an SB. Couple of things on this.

    I tell them I have. And I tell them the truth. There is not a lot to hide really. Mine have been long term and really good experiences. I even tell them about the one that left me, and how she bolted from me right after I started her allowance. They are shocked someone would do that. Especially someone that I am in an intimate relationship with. Then I talk about trust. That right there puts any talk of an immediate allowance to bed.

    Worked pretty well for me so far.

    Revvo.

  6. #4935
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Flakes

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTigger  [View Original Post]
    Tall one changed her mind on me about 30 minutes before we met. Gave an excuse of not being OK with me being married and being annoyed at the potential of me being clingy. Then she blocked me on the site, all within 5 mins, LOL. I found that funny, because I may pursue, but I don't chase or stalk. Either way, she was very new and it is possible she got a better deal, LOL.

    Date with MsCoolSlim was good, but not great. She is not a SB, very unsure of what she wants. Primarily she wants something that happens and is not too planned out. After this second date, she has a 10 face, 9 body and 7 personality. I will keep moving at her pace.

    Met the other spinner and hung out in the car. Picked up some carry out, talked and flirted for about 2 hours. I was right, she does not weigh 100 lbs. She is cute and is ready for the Tiggabounce. I am not convinced she will be good in bed, but we will see.

    I will be finalizing my Tiggapad on Thursday. I drove by the area yesterday to check out the surrounding. It is very nice, lots of stores, restaurants, etc. It is a high-rise and parking is easy.

    BT.
    Well I am not surprised brother. So many are flakes. I think it is the nature of women in general and POTs even more. She was probably working several POTs herself waiting for the perfect SD. Hell we do it all the time.

    Love the idea of the Tiggapad. Man that is genius. If I had babies that did not have their own places I would do that. How much is it costing? And is there any kind of lease or all cash? And do you have any restrictions. Like you have to let the tenant / landlord know when you are coming over, or clear out when she comes home, etc.

    Also and I am just spit-balling here: What happens when you bring a fine looking hot little Tiggababy home and you two just cant control yourself and you are pounding that pussy like it is the last piece of ass on earth...there is yelling, there is bed squeaking, there is thumping. Is your landlord cool with that, or is she going to throw you out on your ear? Lots to consider. And believe me I am considering this seriously. That is why I am asking. Also dont want a brother to get into something troublesome.

    I might have to try that here if the need arises.

    Revvo.

  7. #4934

    Bowled a split

    Tall one changed her mind on me about 30 minutes before we met. Gave an excuse of not being OK with me being married and being annoyed at the potential of me being clingy. Then she blocked me on the site, all within 5 mins, LOL. I found that funny, because I may pursue, but I don't chase or stalk. Either way, she was very new and it is possible she got a better deal, LOL.

    Date with MsCoolSlim was good, but not great. She is not a SB, very unsure of what she wants. Primarily she wants something that happens and is not too planned out. After this second date, she has a 10 face, 9 body and 7 personality. I will keep moving at her pace.

    Met the other spinner and hung out in the car. Picked up some carry out, talked and flirted for about 2 hours. I was right, she does not weigh 100 lbs. She is cute and is ready for the Tiggabounce. I am not convinced she will be good in bed, but we will see.

    I will be finalizing my Tiggapad on Thursday. I drove by the area yesterday to check out the surrounding. It is very nice, lots of stores, restaurants, etc. It is a high-rise and parking is easy.

    BT.

  8. #4933

    Mozilla is the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting a warning and a block to usasg from google chrome. It says they found malware in one instance on usasg in a search on 10/21 (today) but this was the only instance in the last 90 days. I'll be interested to see how long they keep the block in place. They allow you to proceed "at your own risk.

    Literal2.

    Aka "Gramps".
    Mozilla gives the same Bad Site Warning...just wanted to let you know.

  9. #4932

    Google Chrome Warning

    I'm getting a warning and a block to usasg from google chrome. It says they found malware in one instance on usasg in a search on 10/21 (today) but this was the only instance in the last 90 days. I'll be interested to see how long they keep the block in place. They allow you to proceed "at your own risk.

    Literal2.

    Aka "Gramps".

  10. #4931
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Brother Revvo, The possibilities are several with symptoms popping up that quickly after exposure.

    1) she might have developed "Honeymoon cystitis " which is actually a yeast infection of the vagina. Get OTC monistat for her and see if that fixes it. BV (bacterial vaginosis) is another easy to treat and annoying but benign. Get a betadine or vinegar douche and try that.

    STDs are:

    2) Trichomonas causes itching, discharge and odor.

    3) Chlamydia and gonorrhea are similar causing discharge. Itch, burn, odor, and later pelvic pain.

    The easiest diagnosis is a Dr appointment but the cat will be out of the bag if she has an STD. The Pharmacies have test kits you can buy which will test for the 1st two things. Male testing for all these things is not very reliable unfortunately. Blood tests for HIV, Syph, and HepC are reliable but these symptoms are not related to those things.

    Good luck.
    Fingers crossed for you Revvo. FredMoore sums it up for you. Ten days is plenty of time to incubate and transmit any number of things. See http://www.ashasexualhealth.org/std-...-overview.html.

    The current generation of tests (NAAT) for chlamydia / gonorrhea are very selective and have high sensitivity (TMA has +96% sensitivity). I'd suggest you consider getting tested. That way you at least have some knowledge of the situation. The cost will be around $ to $$ (free if you hit a local public health clinic), and it can be anonymous. Friends have used stdtestexpress.com without complaint. NOTE: If you go to a public health clinic, they'll swab you (gram stain). That will provide the most accurate diagnosis. Online testing is limited to urine tests (NAAT).

    The tough part here is keeping cool. Get tested and then you'll know how best to proceed to protect your SO's health and your secret.

    Good luck!

  11. #4930
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    In The Same Boat

    Quote Originally Posted by CopperFool  [View Original Post]
    I know how you feel my friend, sorta. I have 2 ATF I almost can't afford, just signed a new Playmate, but I may drop her. But still I'm sitting here trying to hookup with this late 20's black MILF. I don't really know why, other than the fact it's new, but hell, I could just call my main ATF, and she would be good to go. (got to take photos, next time I'm with her).

    Simple, we are hunter, programed to spread our seed far and wide.

    Good luck with the SO.
    I totally feel you brothers. I have good quality pussy. But I still look.

    Always looking for that fresh new score. And the thing is. It puts me at more risk. This game is dangerous and it pulls you in more and more.

    I am going through a huge scare right now. See below.

    Moderation my brothers. And I should take that advice.

    Revvo.

  12. #4929

    Hunting Away

    I am not sure what I am looking for, but I have two more Pots.

    30 year old AA spinner. Cute face, maybe 5'1, less than 100 lbs. Be cups, cute little butt. No place, no job, no car, no kids. Agreed to $100 per meet with no time limits. 8/8/9. We met for about an hour last night. Light kissing, fee feels. She has some hidden curves. She will be in the booty call list. Once I get my place, she will help me get my money's worth.

    Second is a 5'10 AA college senior. Beautiful, own place, no car, great personality. We talked on the phone for a few hours last night. She agreed to $600 per month, twice a week. If we became exclusive, I give up my place and get a key to hers, then it goes up to $900.9.5/9.8/10. I am going to try and meet her tonight after my date with MsCoolSlim.

    Speaking of. She is feeling pretty bad about being flaky. So I hope to get in some heavy making out tonight. She is also very small, so I hope to get a good test drive of her skills over the next few weeks. She has no money requirements so I will give gas money tonight and probably $100 per date.

    BigTigg.

  13. #4928
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted in a while. I read the thread on a regular basis to keep track of you guys. I didn't do much new hunting over the summer. Too busy hanging out with my wife and kids. The weather up here is only nice for a short time. I have had SB1 in a steady diet for 7 months now. Finally landed SB 2. I like to have 2 in the fold if possible. So here is the status for me.

    SB 1 I've been with her for a good stretch she's a solid 8 across the board. Blond, thin, but not a spinner. Nice body. See cups and is good and experimental in bed. She only gets an 8 for performance because her BJ is solid but not outstanding. I've coached her and she still hasn't gotten a whole lot better. She is also still more distant when we are together than I prefer. She is 500 per month plus room. I also give her a gift worth 150-200 per month (hair, nails, spa, store, etc. I usually see her once per week. I posted pics of her back in April I think. So total out of pocket is probably 900-1000 per month.

    SB 2 I've met with her twice now. Wow... 9/9/9/9.5 (see pics below). I lucked into her I was talking to a former work friend that had moved away. I've told him that I don't have a desire to leave my wife and kids. But her knows my sex life at home has gone totally downhill since we had our 2nd child. So we keep in touch and talk about sports, women, the normal stuff. He's a young guy (mid 20's). He sent me a pic of her butt, she is his ex GF. I was like wow. A couple of weeks went by. I was talking with him on the phone. I asked him how can I meet her? Or did you just send me the pic so I could drool?? He said he hadn't heard from her in a couple of months. She usually bugged him when she needed money. So maybe she has a steady BF because she hadn't bugged him for money. He asked me if I was willing to help her financially? I said yeah sure I could do that if we can have some real fun. He said he would talk to her. A couple of days later he called me to say she was game. Now I've met with her 2 x in the last 10 days. First meeting was awkward for me as she wanted to meet straight at the FC. Good news I knew I was going to get something. However, my phone conversations a couple of days before I asked her what she was looking for in terms of funds. She just kept saying we'll discuss when we get together. Ughh... That could mean we are miles apart in terms of what was going to go down. She could get really offended but at least I knew she was showing up and she needed some financial help. I confirmed with her via text the morning of and went ahead and booked the room. Now I've met escorts and other SB straight at the FC before but always had a clear understanding of what was happening in terms of fun and $.

    So she showed up ...15 minutes late but looking damn good. I told her I felt it was awkward. So we just Sat. Down and talked about what each was looking for. I already had $150 in a card / envelope. I told her I was looking for extended fun in bed including sex. I was looking for making out and just letting things happen. I told her I was looking for something more long term and reliable on both sides. It would be like BF / GF without any drama or pressure. I was picky and a quick wham bam would not impress me and I would not continue with the long term deal if the sex was not very good. I wasn't willing to pay big money per session but it would be steady and better for both us that way. I said I was willing to give her $150. She said she wanted $200. I said sorry all I got is $150 plus I'm good in bed too, I promise you will not disappoint. She was ready to go... So off we went. I met with her again about a week later and things went great again. She is not on any SD site. The first time we got together she said she hadn't been laid in 3 months.

    SB 2.
    Awesome pics. Beautiful girl.

  14. #4927

    The things we do?

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    " What I don't understand is why I can't just be content. Right now I had MsThickness, MsHipsnThighs and MsShapelyMILF all lined up. Not sure why I'd want to add more to the harem with these others. But it's one way to ensure I'm always getting some goodies." Big Tigg.

    BT, we all know the answer to that question as you do.

    The thrill of the chase / hunt / new vaginas.

    I am scared shitless, under the microscope and am financially restricted because of that, yet still have my regular ATF. And in spite of all that I am still hunting for a new score (a little bit) . It is what we are wired for, addicted to, and can't avoid. You might as well tell a Heroin addict to "just stop " Can't do it.

    ATF is going beautifully. She is a sex hound like me, needs the regular fix, is not greedy (but not cheap either),does not need or want regular contact but does touch base if she doesn't hear from me in a few days, and is in it for the long haul. I am pretty sure she doesn't see others right now (I know, who can ever be sure) ,and is always available when I need her to be. Perfect!

    POT #1.

    Went dark but I didn't pursue her aggressively because of the above issues. I'm going to forget her

    I need / want twice / week tank cleaning but can live with once. ATF would do twice but I can't afford doubling up financially and there is a travel and dining expense involved as well as a significant time commitment which I would enjoy but am too restricted right now.
    I know how you feel my friend, sorta. I have 2 ATF I almost can't afford, just signed a new Playmate, but I may drop her. But still I'm sitting here trying to hookup with this late 20's black MILF. I don't really know why, other than the fact it's new, but hell, I could just call my main ATF, and she would be good to go. (got to take photos, next time I'm with her).

    Simple, we are hunter, programed to spread our seed far and wide.

    Good luck with the SO.

  15. #4926

    Itchy pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    I met with a 46 YO POT about 10 days ago and we had a good time. Went to the FC on the first visit. She is a divorced fairly wealthy, sophisticated, single, MILF. That is not interested in sugar. Just someone to have a discreet affair with. And we got into the heat of the moment, and I did her bareback two pops. She was very skilled in the bedroom and a lot of fun. But not really my cup of tea.

    I am only really interested in younger ones or ones that at least look younger. She had her tubes tied so I was not really worried about pregnancy.

    Then about four days later I had sex my wife. It was an unusual and rare sexual encounter. Exactly one day after doing my wife. She started complaining of itching and burning in her vagina. Only at night when she is laying down. No other symptoms she is healthy and feels fine otherwise. Of course my mind started reeling. What the fuck have I done?

    I always use a cover. Except this one time. Dammit!

    I know the odds are slim. And I am almost certain that it is nothing. But do the brothers on this thread have any insight on this. I am going to call the 46 YO POT and ask her directly and I am going to get myself tested. But I think the time period has been way too short for me to:

    1. Incubate.

    2. Transmit anything.

    Am I wrong? I am not a biologist. And searching on the internet has been very inconclusive since they always talk as if each encounter is a brush with death. And then say go talk with your doctor.

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated my brothers.

    Revvo.
    Brother Revvo, The possibilities are several with symptoms popping up that quickly after exposure.

    1) she might have developed "Honeymoon cystitis " which is actually a yeast infection of the vagina. Get OTC monistat for her and see if that fixes it. BV (bacterial vaginosis) is another easy to treat and annoying but benign. Get a betadine or vinegar douche and try that.

    STDs are:

    2) Trichomonas causes itching, discharge and odor.

    3) Chlamydia and gonorrhea are similar causing discharge. Itch, burn, odor, and later pelvic pain.

    The easiest diagnosis is a Dr appointment but the cat will be out of the bag if she has an STD. The Pharmacies have test kits you can buy which will test for the 1st two things. Male testing for all these things is not very reliable unfortunately. Blood tests for HIV, Syph, and HepC are reliable but these symptoms are not related to those things.

    Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape