Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 18,736 to 18,750 of 23659
-
10-22-13 08:22 #4924Senior Member

Posts: 526Bowled a split
Tall one changed her mind on me about 30 minutes before we met. Gave an excuse of not being OK with me being married and being annoyed at the potential of me being clingy. Then she blocked me on the site, all within 5 mins, LOL. I found that funny, because I may pursue, but I don't chase or stalk. Either way, she was very new and it is possible she got a better deal, LOL.
Date with MsCoolSlim was good, but not great. She is not a SB, very unsure of what she wants. Primarily she wants something that happens and is not too planned out. After this second date, she has a 10 face, 9 body and 7 personality. I will keep moving at her pace.
Met the other spinner and hung out in the car. Picked up some carry out, talked and flirted for about 2 hours. I was right, she does not weigh 100 lbs. She is cute and is ready for the Tiggabounce. I am not convinced she will be good in bed, but we will see.
I will be finalizing my Tiggapad on Thursday. I drove by the area yesterday to check out the surrounding. It is very nice, lots of stores, restaurants, etc. It is a high-rise and parking is easy.
BT.
-
10-21-13 17:12 #4923Senior Member

Posts: 116Mozilla is the same
Mozilla gives the same Bad Site Warning...just wanted to let you know.
Originally Posted by Literal2
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-13 15:45 #4922Senior Member

Posts: 566Google Chrome Warning
I'm getting a warning and a block to usasg from google chrome. It says they found malware in one instance on usasg in a search on 10/21 (today) but this was the only instance in the last 90 days. I'll be interested to see how long they keep the block in place. They allow you to proceed "at your own risk.
Literal2.
Aka "Gramps".
-
10-21-13 11:38 #4921Senior Member

Posts: 320Fingers crossed for you Revvo. FredMoore sums it up for you. Ten days is plenty of time to incubate and transmit any number of things. See http://www.ashasexualhealth.org/std-...-overview.html.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
The current generation of tests (NAAT) for chlamydia / gonorrhea are very selective and have high sensitivity (TMA has +96% sensitivity). I'd suggest you consider getting tested. That way you at least have some knowledge of the situation. The cost will be around $ to $$ (free if you hit a local public health clinic), and it can be anonymous. Friends have used stdtestexpress.com without complaint. NOTE: If you go to a public health clinic, they'll swab you (gram stain). That will provide the most accurate diagnosis. Online testing is limited to urine tests (NAAT).
The tough part here is keeping cool. Get tested and then you'll know how best to proceed to protect your SO's health and your secret.
Good luck!
-
10-21-13 09:56 #4920Senior Member

Posts: 313In The Same Boat
I totally feel you brothers. I have good quality pussy. But I still look.
Originally Posted by CopperFool
[View Original Post]
Always looking for that fresh new score. And the thing is. It puts me at more risk. This game is dangerous and it pulls you in more and more.
I am going through a huge scare right now. See below.
Moderation my brothers. And I should take that advice.
Revvo.
-
10-21-13 08:39 #4919Senior Member

Posts: 526Hunting Away
I am not sure what I am looking for, but I have two more Pots.
30 year old AA spinner. Cute face, maybe 5'1, less than 100 lbs. Be cups, cute little butt. No place, no job, no car, no kids. Agreed to $100 per meet with no time limits. 8/8/9. We met for about an hour last night. Light kissing, fee feels. She has some hidden curves. She will be in the booty call list. Once I get my place, she will help me get my money's worth.
Second is a 5'10 AA college senior. Beautiful, own place, no car, great personality. We talked on the phone for a few hours last night. She agreed to $600 per month, twice a week. If we became exclusive, I give up my place and get a key to hers, then it goes up to $900.9.5/9.8/10. I am going to try and meet her tonight after my date with MsCoolSlim.
Speaking of. She is feeling pretty bad about being flaky. So I hope to get in some heavy making out tonight. She is also very small, so I hope to get a good test drive of her skills over the next few weeks. She has no money requirements so I will give gas money tonight and probably $100 per date.
BigTigg.
-
10-20-13 22:39 #4918Senior Member

Posts: 5603Awesome pics. Beautiful girl.
Originally Posted by PatsFan1
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-13 16:25 #4917Senior Member

Posts: 58The things we do?
I know how you feel my friend, sorta. I have 2 ATF I almost can't afford, just signed a new Playmate, but I may drop her. But still I'm sitting here trying to hookup with this late 20's black MILF. I don't really know why, other than the fact it's new, but hell, I could just call my main ATF, and she would be good to go. (got to take photos, next time I'm with her).
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
Simple, we are hunter, programed to spread our seed far and wide.
Good luck with the SO.
-
10-20-13 12:21 #4916Senior Member

Posts: 733Itchy pussy
Brother Revvo, The possibilities are several with symptoms popping up that quickly after exposure.
Originally Posted by Revvo
[View Original Post]
1) she might have developed "Honeymoon cystitis " which is actually a yeast infection of the vagina. Get OTC monistat for her and see if that fixes it. BV (bacterial vaginosis) is another easy to treat and annoying but benign. Get a betadine or vinegar douche and try that.
STDs are:
2) Trichomonas causes itching, discharge and odor.
3) Chlamydia and gonorrhea are similar causing discharge. Itch, burn, odor, and later pelvic pain.
The easiest diagnosis is a Dr appointment but the cat will be out of the bag if she has an STD. The Pharmacies have test kits you can buy which will test for the 1st two things. Male testing for all these things is not very reliable unfortunately. Blood tests for HIV, Syph, and HepC are reliable but these symptoms are not related to those things.
Good luck.
-
10-20-13 11:48 #4915Senior Member

Posts: 313Got A Problem Maybe
I met with a 46 YO POT about 10 days ago and we had a good time. Went to the FC on the first visit. She is a divorced fairly wealthy, sophisticated, single, MILF. That is not interested in sugar. Just someone to have a discreet affair with. And we got into the heat of the moment, and I did her bareback two pops. She was very skilled in the bedroom and a lot of fun. But not really my cup of tea.
I am only really interested in younger ones or ones that at least look younger. She had her tubes tied so I was not really worried about pregnancy.
Then about four days later I had sex my wife. It was an unusual and rare sexual encounter. Exactly one day after doing my wife. She started complaining of itching and burning in her vagina. Only at night when she is laying down. No other symptoms she is healthy and feels fine otherwise. Of course my mind started reeling. What the fuck have I done?
I always use a cover. Except this one time. Dammit!
I know the odds are slim. And I am almost certain that it is nothing. But do the brothers on this thread have any insight on this. I am going to call the 46 YO POT and ask her directly and I am going to get myself tested. But I think the time period has been way too short for me to:
1. Incubate.
2. Transmit anything.
Am I wrong? I am not a biologist. And searching on the internet has been very inconclusive since they always talk as if each encounter is a brush with death. And then say go talk with your doctor.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated my brothers.
Revvo.
-
10-20-13 11:20 #4914Senior Member

Posts: 733What am I doing?
" What I don't understand is why I can't just be content. Right now I had MsThickness, MsHipsnThighs and MsShapelyMILF all lined up. Not sure why I'd want to add more to the harem with these others. But it's one way to ensure I'm always getting some goodies." Big Tigg.
BT, we all know the answer to that question as you do.
The thrill of the chase / hunt / new vaginas.
I am scared shitless, under the microscope and am financially restricted because of that, yet still have my regular ATF. And in spite of all that I am still hunting for a new score (a little bit) . It is what we are wired for, addicted to, and can't avoid. You might as well tell a Heroin addict to "just stop " Can't do it.
ATF is going beautifully. She is a sex hound like me, needs the regular fix, is not greedy (but not cheap either),does not need or want regular contact but does touch base if she doesn't hear from me in a few days, and is in it for the long haul. I am pretty sure she doesn't see others right now (I know, who can ever be sure) ,and is always available when I need her to be. Perfect!
POT #1.
Went dark but I didn't pursue her aggressively because of the above issues. I'm going to forget her
I need / want twice / week tank cleaning but can live with once. ATF would do twice but I can't afford doubling up financially and there is a travel and dining expense involved as well as a significant time commitment which I would enjoy but am too restricted right now.
-
10-20-13 09:02 #4913Senior Member

Posts: 116Fianlly Something to add
I haven't posted in a while. I read the thread on a regular basis to keep track of you guys. I didn't do much new hunting over the summer. Too busy hanging out with my wife and kids. The weather up here is only nice for a short time. I have had SB1 in a steady diet for 7 months now. Finally landed SB 2. I like to have 2 in the fold if possible. So here is the status for me.
SB 1 I've been with her for a good stretch she's a solid 8 across the board. Blond, thin, but not a spinner. Nice body. See cups and is good and experimental in bed. She only gets an 8 for performance because her BJ is solid but not outstanding. I've coached her and she still hasn't gotten a whole lot better. She is also still more distant when we are together than I prefer. She is 500 per month plus room. I also give her a gift worth 150-200 per month (hair, nails, spa, store, etc. I usually see her once per week. I posted pics of her back in April I think. So total out of pocket is probably 900-1000 per month.
SB 2 I've met with her twice now. Wow... 9/9/9/9.5 (see pics below). I lucked into her I was talking to a former work friend that had moved away. I've told him that I don't have a desire to leave my wife and kids. But her knows my sex life at home has gone totally downhill since we had our 2nd child. So we keep in touch and talk about sports, women, the normal stuff. He's a young guy (mid 20's). He sent me a pic of her butt, she is his ex GF. I was like wow. A couple of weeks went by. I was talking with him on the phone. I asked him how can I meet her? Or did you just send me the pic so I could drool?? He said he hadn't heard from her in a couple of months. She usually bugged him when she needed money. So maybe she has a steady BF because she hadn't bugged him for money. He asked me if I was willing to help her financially? I said yeah sure I could do that if we can have some real fun. He said he would talk to her. A couple of days later he called me to say she was game. Now I've met with her 2 x in the last 10 days. First meeting was awkward for me as she wanted to meet straight at the FC. Good news I knew I was going to get something. However, my phone conversations a couple of days before I asked her what she was looking for in terms of funds. She just kept saying we'll discuss when we get together. Ughh... That could mean we are miles apart in terms of what was going to go down. She could get really offended but at least I knew she was showing up and she needed some financial help. I confirmed with her via text the morning of and went ahead and booked the room. Now I've met escorts and other SB straight at the FC before but always had a clear understanding of what was happening in terms of fun and $.
So she showed up ...15 minutes late but looking damn good. I told her I felt it was awkward. So we just Sat. Down and talked about what each was looking for. I already had $150 in a card / envelope. I told her I was looking for extended fun in bed including sex. I was looking for making out and just letting things happen. I told her I was looking for something more long term and reliable on both sides. It would be like BF / GF without any drama or pressure. I was picky and a quick wham bam would not impress me and I would not continue with the long term deal if the sex was not very good. I wasn't willing to pay big money per session but it would be steady and better for both us that way. I said I was willing to give her $150. She said she wanted $200. I said sorry all I got is $150 plus I'm good in bed too, I promise you will not disappoint. She was ready to go... So off we went. I met with her again about a week later and things went great again. She is not on any SD site. The first time we got together she said she hadn't been laid in 3 months.
SB 2.
-
10-20-13 03:24 #4912Senior Member

Posts: 5603I would say most girls ask this question if they are true SB materiel. They like the fact that you are experienced as this builds confidence in your ability to take care of them. The next question will be why did your past arrangement(s) end. As if all SD relationships are the sweep me off my feet (knight in shining armor) type of experience these princesses in waiting are fantasizing about (and GPS girls demand). Which of course they are not (except when you are in the FC). A simple low drama reply will suffice. Such as "she moved away", "we grew apart", etc.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
In my case and other brothers on this thread I believe there is a fascination for the daddy that has multiple babies on board and even more on deck. it has a few advantages.
1. It inspires the competitive nature of these girls.
2. Proves you are a REAL SD.
3. Takes the pressure off them if they have limited time for you.
4. Proves you have prowess far beyond that of mortal men.
5. Keeps them in their place in case they get any big ideas.
6. You are not a player, just a guy with eclectic needs, a busy schedule, and a real need to help out deserving females.
We are philanthropists in the true sense of the word. I never come off as a big shot. I have to struggle a bit financially to help them get ahead. And I make sure they appreciate that.
-
10-20-13 02:43 #4911Senior Member

Posts: 354"Have you had a Sugar Baby Before?"
I think this is an important question. When a girl asks this, I think it is a sign of a new SB. Girls who have been around the track a few times don't care. New SB's want to know if you are a player, how you've treated any past SB's, and what to expect from you. The follow on question to "yes, I have" is "what happened to her?" I would welcome insight as to how some of you approach this topic.
-
10-19-13 21:56 #4910Senior Member

Posts: 526I'm not quite sure what I'm doing here. Uuugh
So I'm supposed to see MxOxyMoron on Friday morning. I'll pay for the room, but she owes me some time, so no funds will be given, other than gas.
MsCoolSlim replied to my text today. She claims she's through BSing me, I had her send a very nice panty / bra pic to prove it. We are meeting on Monday for dinner.
MsNurse booty wants to meet this week. I can only see here after 8:30 at her place. Not sure if I'm stopping by or not.
MsLilMama has had her availability cut completely off by her GF. Now I can only see here during lunch and I'm not willing to pay the $.30 for the room for 1 hour of sex and some funds for her. Not to mention the last few times, she's been bratty and selfish. So the sex wasn't that good. I even told her about it. She agreed with my assessment and "hoped" she'd be better next time. No guarantees though. Ugh!
Another POT that bailed on me a few months back because she didn't like the over emphasis on sex, replied to my text today. She had been thinking about me a little and is back on SA. Not sure where that is going, but she along with MsCoolSlim are both candidates for 3 to 4 week relationships. They are too flaky to depend on, but too sexy to not get the goodies a few times.
What I don't understand is why I can't just be content. Right now I had MsThickness, MsHipsnThighs and MsShapelyMILF all lined up. Not sure why I'd want to add more to the harem with these others. But it's one way to ensure I'm always getting some goodies.
I really should be seeing one of those 3 on Monday night, instead I'm chasing this super hot spinner with a beautiful face, who's been flaky ever since we met right before my STL trip. Leaving the bird in the hand for the bird in the bush. I think my attraction is the fact that she's not had sex for a long time and I think she's going to be a screamer. Being so small, I love to flip those girls all around, etc. So we'll see how it goes. She doesn't have any real sugar requirements, but will take any help I can give. My kinda woman!
To make matters worse, I've made up my mind to rent a TiggaPad. I placed an ad on CL for a discreet place and I've gotten great response. It will be in the Baltimore area. The place I'm keying on is a high-rise with security, etc. The owner is an older white woman who's rarely home. She was very clear, she doesn't care what I do in my room and she seemed genuinely nice. She's out of town a lot and doesn't expect to be there much. I'll be seeing that place soon. I have another place on hold, not as nice, but a good setup none the less. If I get either place, MsOxyMoron will be out, I'll only be dealing with SBs where I can use my place. All the rest would work with that. To get my money's worth, I need to use it at least 7 times a month. I know for a fact I can use it 6 times a month, I'm working on finding one more day!
BigTigg.










Reply With Quote





