Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #4925
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Got A Problem Maybe

    I met with a 46 YO POT about 10 days ago and we had a good time. Went to the FC on the first visit. She is a divorced fairly wealthy, sophisticated, single, MILF. That is not interested in sugar. Just someone to have a discreet affair with. And we got into the heat of the moment, and I did her bareback two pops. She was very skilled in the bedroom and a lot of fun. But not really my cup of tea.

    I am only really interested in younger ones or ones that at least look younger. She had her tubes tied so I was not really worried about pregnancy.

    Then about four days later I had sex my wife. It was an unusual and rare sexual encounter. Exactly one day after doing my wife. She started complaining of itching and burning in her vagina. Only at night when she is laying down. No other symptoms she is healthy and feels fine otherwise. Of course my mind started reeling. What the fuck have I done?

    I always use a cover. Except this one time. Dammit!

    I know the odds are slim. And I am almost certain that it is nothing. But do the brothers on this thread have any insight on this. I am going to call the 46 YO POT and ask her directly and I am going to get myself tested. But I think the time period has been way too short for me to:

    1. Incubate.

    2. Transmit anything.

    Am I wrong? I am not a biologist. And searching on the internet has been very inconclusive since they always talk as if each encounter is a brush with death. And then say go talk with your doctor.

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated my brothers.

    Revvo.

  2. #4924

    What am I doing?

    " What I don't understand is why I can't just be content. Right now I had MsThickness, MsHipsnThighs and MsShapelyMILF all lined up. Not sure why I'd want to add more to the harem with these others. But it's one way to ensure I'm always getting some goodies." Big Tigg.

    BT, we all know the answer to that question as you do.

    The thrill of the chase / hunt / new vaginas.

    I am scared shitless, under the microscope and am financially restricted because of that, yet still have my regular ATF. And in spite of all that I am still hunting for a new score (a little bit) . It is what we are wired for, addicted to, and can't avoid. You might as well tell a Heroin addict to "just stop " Can't do it.

    ATF is going beautifully. She is a sex hound like me, needs the regular fix, is not greedy (but not cheap either),does not need or want regular contact but does touch base if she doesn't hear from me in a few days, and is in it for the long haul. I am pretty sure she doesn't see others right now (I know, who can ever be sure) ,and is always available when I need her to be. Perfect!

    POT #1.

    Went dark but I didn't pursue her aggressively because of the above issues. I'm going to forget her

    I need / want twice / week tank cleaning but can live with once. ATF would do twice but I can't afford doubling up financially and there is a travel and dining expense involved as well as a significant time commitment which I would enjoy but am too restricted right now.

  3. #4923

    Fianlly Something to add

    I haven't posted in a while. I read the thread on a regular basis to keep track of you guys. I didn't do much new hunting over the summer. Too busy hanging out with my wife and kids. The weather up here is only nice for a short time. I have had SB1 in a steady diet for 7 months now. Finally landed SB 2. I like to have 2 in the fold if possible. So here is the status for me.

    SB 1 I've been with her for a good stretch she's a solid 8 across the board. Blond, thin, but not a spinner. Nice body. See cups and is good and experimental in bed. She only gets an 8 for performance because her BJ is solid but not outstanding. I've coached her and she still hasn't gotten a whole lot better. She is also still more distant when we are together than I prefer. She is 500 per month plus room. I also give her a gift worth 150-200 per month (hair, nails, spa, store, etc. I usually see her once per week. I posted pics of her back in April I think. So total out of pocket is probably 900-1000 per month.

    SB 2 I've met with her twice now. Wow... 9/9/9/9.5 (see pics below). I lucked into her I was talking to a former work friend that had moved away. I've told him that I don't have a desire to leave my wife and kids. But her knows my sex life at home has gone totally downhill since we had our 2nd child. So we keep in touch and talk about sports, women, the normal stuff. He's a young guy (mid 20's). He sent me a pic of her butt, she is his ex GF. I was like wow. A couple of weeks went by. I was talking with him on the phone. I asked him how can I meet her? Or did you just send me the pic so I could drool?? He said he hadn't heard from her in a couple of months. She usually bugged him when she needed money. So maybe she has a steady BF because she hadn't bugged him for money. He asked me if I was willing to help her financially? I said yeah sure I could do that if we can have some real fun. He said he would talk to her. A couple of days later he called me to say she was game. Now I've met with her 2 x in the last 10 days. First meeting was awkward for me as she wanted to meet straight at the FC. Good news I knew I was going to get something. However, my phone conversations a couple of days before I asked her what she was looking for in terms of funds. She just kept saying we'll discuss when we get together. Ughh... That could mean we are miles apart in terms of what was going to go down. She could get really offended but at least I knew she was showing up and she needed some financial help. I confirmed with her via text the morning of and went ahead and booked the room. Now I've met escorts and other SB straight at the FC before but always had a clear understanding of what was happening in terms of fun and $.

    So she showed up ...15 minutes late but looking damn good. I told her I felt it was awkward. So we just Sat. Down and talked about what each was looking for. I already had $150 in a card / envelope. I told her I was looking for extended fun in bed including sex. I was looking for making out and just letting things happen. I told her I was looking for something more long term and reliable on both sides. It would be like BF / GF without any drama or pressure. I was picky and a quick wham bam would not impress me and I would not continue with the long term deal if the sex was not very good. I wasn't willing to pay big money per session but it would be steady and better for both us that way. I said I was willing to give her $150. She said she wanted $200. I said sorry all I got is $150 plus I'm good in bed too, I promise you will not disappoint. She was ready to go... So off we went. I met with her again about a week later and things went great again. She is not on any SD site. The first time we got together she said she hadn't been laid in 3 months.

    SB 2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SB 2 pic1.jpg‎   SB 2 pic2.jpg‎   SB 2 pic 4.jpg‎  

  4. #4922
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    I think this is an important question. When a girl asks this, I think it is a sign of a new SB. Girls who have been around the track a few times don't care. New SB's want to know if you are a player, how you've treated any past SB's, and what to expect from you. The follow on question to "yes, I have" is "what happened to her?" I would welcome insight as to how some of you approach this topic.
    I would say most girls ask this question if they are true SB materiel. They like the fact that you are experienced as this builds confidence in your ability to take care of them. The next question will be why did your past arrangement(s) end. As if all SD relationships are the sweep me off my feet (knight in shining armor) type of experience these princesses in waiting are fantasizing about (and GPS girls demand). Which of course they are not (except when you are in the FC). A simple low drama reply will suffice. Such as "she moved away", "we grew apart", etc.

    In my case and other brothers on this thread I believe there is a fascination for the daddy that has multiple babies on board and even more on deck. it has a few advantages.

    1. It inspires the competitive nature of these girls.
    2. Proves you are a REAL SD.
    3. Takes the pressure off them if they have limited time for you.
    4. Proves you have prowess far beyond that of mortal men.
    5. Keeps them in their place in case they get any big ideas.
    6. You are not a player, just a guy with eclectic needs, a busy schedule, and a real need to help out deserving females.

    We are philanthropists in the true sense of the word. I never come off as a big shot. I have to struggle a bit financially to help them get ahead. And I make sure they appreciate that.

  5. #4921

    "Have you had a Sugar Baby Before?"

    I think this is an important question. When a girl asks this, I think it is a sign of a new SB. Girls who have been around the track a few times don't care. New SB's want to know if you are a player, how you've treated any past SB's, and what to expect from you. The follow on question to "yes, I have" is "what happened to her?" I would welcome insight as to how some of you approach this topic.

  6. #4920

    I'm not quite sure what I'm doing here. Uuugh

    So I'm supposed to see MxOxyMoron on Friday morning. I'll pay for the room, but she owes me some time, so no funds will be given, other than gas.

    MsCoolSlim replied to my text today. She claims she's through BSing me, I had her send a very nice panty / bra pic to prove it. We are meeting on Monday for dinner.

    MsNurse booty wants to meet this week. I can only see here after 8:30 at her place. Not sure if I'm stopping by or not.

    MsLilMama has had her availability cut completely off by her GF. Now I can only see here during lunch and I'm not willing to pay the $.30 for the room for 1 hour of sex and some funds for her. Not to mention the last few times, she's been bratty and selfish. So the sex wasn't that good. I even told her about it. She agreed with my assessment and "hoped" she'd be better next time. No guarantees though. Ugh!

    Another POT that bailed on me a few months back because she didn't like the over emphasis on sex, replied to my text today. She had been thinking about me a little and is back on SA. Not sure where that is going, but she along with MsCoolSlim are both candidates for 3 to 4 week relationships. They are too flaky to depend on, but too sexy to not get the goodies a few times.

    What I don't understand is why I can't just be content. Right now I had MsThickness, MsHipsnThighs and MsShapelyMILF all lined up. Not sure why I'd want to add more to the harem with these others. But it's one way to ensure I'm always getting some goodies.

    I really should be seeing one of those 3 on Monday night, instead I'm chasing this super hot spinner with a beautiful face, who's been flaky ever since we met right before my STL trip. Leaving the bird in the hand for the bird in the bush. I think my attraction is the fact that she's not had sex for a long time and I think she's going to be a screamer. Being so small, I love to flip those girls all around, etc. So we'll see how it goes. She doesn't have any real sugar requirements, but will take any help I can give. My kinda woman!

    To make matters worse, I've made up my mind to rent a TiggaPad. I placed an ad on CL for a discreet place and I've gotten great response. It will be in the Baltimore area. The place I'm keying on is a high-rise with security, etc. The owner is an older white woman who's rarely home. She was very clear, she doesn't care what I do in my room and she seemed genuinely nice. She's out of town a lot and doesn't expect to be there much. I'll be seeing that place soon. I have another place on hold, not as nice, but a good setup none the less. If I get either place, MsOxyMoron will be out, I'll only be dealing with SBs where I can use my place. All the rest would work with that. To get my money's worth, I need to use it at least 7 times a month. I know for a fact I can use it 6 times a month, I'm working on finding one more day!

    BigTigg.

  7. #4919

    Rotation Settling In

    Since my last report things have gone well, and my rotation appears to be close to full. I reported on my 29 year old white SB last time. I'll call her new age girl. She's a little flaky and a free spirit, hippie type girl, but she's fun to hang with. I have seen her a couple more times since our first meeting and will hold onto her a while. She actually says some things that make me pretty sure she is an UTR kind of girl, but she will spend all day with me and is not always looking for a way to get extra $ out of me, so I'm going with the flow.

    I had two M&G's this week. The first was with a little WASP princess. Physically she is 5 feet, about 100 pounds, 22 years old with blond hair and blue eyes, 7/8/7/8. Personality-wise she is the polar opposite of new age girl. She's a recent college graduate; very rational to the point of being a little calculating. She is in the process of breaking off an engagement to her college sweetheart. She has had a SD before, but he moved out of state a while back. We texted back and forth for a few days and then agreed to meet for lunch. The night before the meeting she texted me "maybe after lunch we can go back to your place and see if we have any chemistry". Well, yeah! We had a nice lunch and then two hours of "getting to know you" time that was awesome. I asked what her last arrangement was and she said she was getting 500/ month. I would rather do a per visit, but for twice a week at that allowance I took a chance!. She has agreed to come see me on Monday, so I'll know soon whether I invested wisely.

    My last meeting was a 20-year-old sophomore at the local party school. She is from the windy city and seems quite bright. She's not the spinner type at 5'10 with an athletic build. I suspect later in life she might struggle with weight but now she is pleasingly curved. She is also white, with brown hair and blue eyes. She commented on the detail in my intro letter, so thanks to HG for the tips on that. She has stated multiple times that the money is not her primary motivation, saying that she wants experiences and someone more mature than the drunken frat boy type at school. We had a nice lunch and an interesting kiss when I dropped her off. We set our next date for Wednesday and she has implicitly agreed that it will include a trip to the FC. I will have to find some things to do with her outside of the bedroom, but it should be a fun journey. My only problem now is sugar amount. She genuinely seems uninterested in talking about it, but SA is a sugar website and she's a broke college student, so I know it's at least in the back of her mind. Hopefully she won't get cold feet and we can work that out after an afternoon of fun! If she turns out the way I think, I will have three young quality babies lined up, on a reasonable budget, and will focus on keeping them happy for a while. What a life!

  8. #4918
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTigger  [View Original Post]
    Had a great night with MsThickness, lasted from 7 pm to 5 am. Gave her $.30. We have agreed on at least $350 per month. Ms HipsnThighs agreed on $450 per month. I can see both as much as I want. MsThickness just turned 21 , but screws like a pro, she watched lots of porn because she was inexperienced and wanted to be able to keep her man.

    I have an interesting development. Someone I met when I started as a SD is back in the picture. I texted her to try and start again. She is much more gf like. Late 30's, two kids, divorced. Originally she was not feeling me being married. But after two years of bums, weirdos and guys with performance problems she was thrilled to have me back in the fold (these were not from SD sites). Right now, no established sugar amount as she us fine having someone fun to be around who can screw her good. Once I get the Tiggabounce with her, I will drop one of the others and give her between 500-800 per month into her account.

    She us AA, 9/9/9/, about 5'7. Big boobs, nice hips, great butt, athletic with a killer smile. We have had two dates and the affection is escalating slowly, but appropriately. Unlike the first time, I am much more assertive and she is responding great. I will put some funds in her account soon and give it a few more dates before the Tiggabounce.

    BugTigg.
    Looks like you're keeping the babies on a very nice budget.

    Way to go.

    Smoke!

  9. #4917
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    You have got to see this one. I saw this really hot former SB on SDforme. So I thought lets give it a shot. I sent her a nice polite email. With lots of details and asked for some info and a M&G. Now let me tell you her pic was an easy 10/10 and I do not say this lightly.

    So she relies back and says and I quote "can you send me gas money".

    I replied back "when and where would you like to meet. And I cannot send gas money but I can pay for your gas when we meet".

    Her reply, "mmm its ok you seem cheap have a nice dayyyyyyyy you don't need to write back don't waist your time or mine".

    LOL.

    Can you believe this? She has been on the site for some time. She put in her profile that she needs her car fixed. I think I am going to reply that "wouldn't it be cheap if I did not want to pay for the gas? I will pay for her gas, but just not up front.

    Dodged a bullet on that one. Could you imagine the poor sucker that is going to fall for this?

    Revvo.
    To each their own but, to me, most of the time when you get a response that idiotic with all of the extra letters and grammatical errors (even if she wasn't trying to scam you), it is not going to be a good experience. Better to have a girl with some brains and some wit.

  10. #4916

    Settling In

    Had a great night with MsThickness, lasted from 7 pm to 5 am. Gave her $.30. We have agreed on at least $350 per month. Ms HipsnThighs agreed on $450 per month. I can see both as much as I want. MsThickness just turned 21 , but screws like a pro, she watched lots of porn because she was inexperienced and wanted to be able to keep her man.

    I have an interesting development. Someone I met when I started as a SD is back in the picture. I texted her to try and start again. She is much more gf like. Late 30's, two kids, divorced. Originally she was not feeling me being married. But after two years of bums, weirdos and guys with performance problems she was thrilled to have me back in the fold (these were not from SD sites). Right now, no established sugar amount as she us fine having someone fun to be around who can screw her good. Once I get the Tiggabounce with her, I will drop one of the others and give her between 500-800 per month into her account.

    She us AA, 9/9/9/, about 5'7. Big boobs, nice hips, great butt, athletic with a killer smile. We have had two dates and the affection is escalating slowly, but appropriately. Unlike the first time, I am much more assertive and she is responding great. I will put some funds in her account soon and give it a few more dates before the Tiggabounce.

    BugTigg.

  11. #4915
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    You have got to see this one. I saw this really hot former SB on SDforme. So I thought lets give it a shot. I sent her a nice polite email. With lots of details and asked for some info and a M&G. Now let me tell you her pic was an easy 10/10 and I do not say this lightly.

    So she relies back and says and I quote "can you send me gas money".

    I replied back "when and where would you like to meet. And I cannot send gas money but I can pay for your gas when we meet".

    Her reply, "mmm its ok you seem cheap have a nice dayyyyyyyy you don't need to write back don't waist your time or mine".

    LOL.

    Can you believe this? She has been on the site for some time. She put in her profile that she needs her car fixed. I think I am going to reply that "wouldn't it be cheap if I did not want to pay for the gas? I will pay for her gas, but just not up front.

    Dodged a bullet on that one. Could you imagine the poor sucker that is going to fall for this?

    Revvo.
    That has happened to me numerous times.

  12. #4914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    I Am Cheap

    You have got to see this one. I saw this really hot former SB on SDforme. So I thought lets give it a shot. I sent her a nice polite email. With lots of details and asked for some info and a M&G. Now let me tell you her pic was an easy 10/10 and I do not say this lightly.

    So she relies back and says and I quote "can you send me gas money".

    I replied back "when and where would you like to meet. And I cannot send gas money but I can pay for your gas when we meet".

    Her reply, "mmm its ok you seem cheap have a nice dayyyyyyyy you don't need to write back don't waist your time or mine".

    LOL.

    Can you believe this? She has been on the site for some time. She put in her profile that she needs her car fixed. I think I am going to reply that "wouldn't it be cheap if I did not want to pay for the gas? I will pay for her gas, but just not up front.

    Dodged a bullet on that one. Could you imagine the poor sucker that is going to fall for this?

    Revvo.

  13. #4913

    Another valid opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by JMartinez  [View Original Post]
    She wouldn't be where unless she needed money. Pay the $ let us know.
    Whatever you do, come back on here and let us know. I am sure we are all curious as to our sugar bowl acumen and it's accuracy.

  14. #4912
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    In the spirit of the bowl, one of the last HYBs I talked to prior to my sabbatical has come back pushing for a meeting. Her pics show her to be my type, a pretty cute spinner 27 yr old looking to be a 7 /8.5/7/? She seems persistent and has a FC that we might be able to play in. She is open to an initial FC meeting sight unseen, no contact requested or mentioned but implied, and the $$ left up to me to be "fair ".

    Hoo Boy! I know it sounds too good to be true but if I take the plunge what do you guys think I should donate after the deed? My funds are monitored so it is all I can do to keep my ATF in Chanel. $100 is the most I could go and it would be nice to score some lower rates like some of you studs have been doing.

    I don't care if this works but it would be nice to have a cheap fuck buddy on tap in my area. Having said that I don't want to come across as being too cheap. I actually care what they think which is possibly my problem.
    Go with the $100. It's better to not get caught and run the risk of being seen as cheap. But if you give her a few orgasms and the sex is great the $100 might be perfect. Either way, you can say, "We didn't talk money and this is my normal gift amount". After the sex, then find out what the real desired amount is and you can make a decision the next time if you want to go there.

    BigTigg.

  15. #4911
    Quote Originally Posted by FScott  [View Original Post]
    First, let me welcome you to the Bowl. You say you have read about half the journal, so you know it is unbelievably rewarding, and unbelievably frustrating, in equal measures.
    I'm afraid I must disagree with my friend Brother Fred on this one. To my eye, this looks like an example of the latter, and if I were you, I'd cast my fly elsewhere. Most likely, you will never land this little fish, and if by some miracle you do, it will not be a prime experience. Touching your penis is a cornerstone, I'm afraid, and it's clear she is not committed to the realities of the SB / SD lifestyle. Some of these women, especially the young ones, imagine that they can get the sugar without taking their panties off. Part of that erroneous thinking is created by sheer fantasy, and part by the increasing press the Bowl seems to be getting.

    Whatever the reason, she's got a bad attitude, and no matter how hot she is, it will not be fun. My advice would be to turn her aside politely, let her eyes be opened by a few other experiences, and contact her in a month or so, just touching base. She may be more realistic by then, and grateful that you were such a gentleman compared to the douchebags she's met in the interim, and will be more willing to play the game.

    Or not. Either way, in my opinion this is a losing situation, and your time is better spent looking for other catches.

    Good luck, and keep us abreast of the situation.

    Scott.
    I agree with Scott on this one. When it comes to these types of women. I simply say " I don't like for the allowance / funds to get ahead of the relationship". You could add and "if we can't move both along at the same time, I'm going to have to move along because maybe we are not the best fit". Then if she takes the bait and asks how to keep them in balance, you can then let her know how the panties and money are related and include amounts. I don't see any money upfront in this case as an investment. She's trying to get the most and give the least.

    BT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape