The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 75 of 222 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 3328
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2218

    MMM Montana

    I saw montana about a week ago. I just couldn't keep her off my mind so now I'm posting. Nice soft voice and sexy body. Also her CBJ was amazing. After that we went into doggy and I will admit. That ass was almost to good to handle. I reccomed.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...me-22/11156874

  2. #2217

    Not a fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    I usually don't ask for information, however I have seen Tatianna's adds, telephoned her to set appointments in the past, and nothing has materialized. I was wondering if anyone else has had better luck, or if she is a fraud. The last time she sent me an address for incall and it was a home in an upscale neighborhood that likely was a false address / set up (LE or otherwise). Obviously, I did not knock on the door. Has anyone had luck with her, or is she just a flake / fake ad. I have sen her advertising for years and there was once a review for her (I believe) on ThE otheR site, but I can no longer locate it.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...er-24/13031345

    202-425-9849 is her number, in case the link doesn't work.

    Doe.
    She's the truth! Click image for larger version

Name:	Tatianna.jpg
Views:	552
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	283580 (Check your pm)




    X . . . Built for Performance

  3. 10-29-13 18:22


  4. 10-29-13 18:16


  5. #2216

    Re: Un Effing Believable

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazebum  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Steer very, very clear of this.
    If Roger's back in business, it's a good bet he's trying to work off his own troubles.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...pm-21/13141816
    Troubles . . . . what troubles?

    Whatcha talkin bout Bunker Buster!



    X . . . This blog is moderated by RN

  6. #2215
    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    I usually don't ask for information, however I have seen Tatianna's adds, telephoned her to set appointments in the past, and nothing has materialized. I was wondering if anyone else has had better luck, or if she is a fraud. The last time she sent me an address for incall and it was a home in an upscale neighborhood that likely was a false address / set up (LE or otherwise). Obviously, I did not knock on the door. Has anyone had luck with her, or is she just a flake / fake ad. I have sen her advertising for years and there was once a review for her (I believe) on ThE otheR site, but I can no longer locate it.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...er-24/13031345

    202-425-9849 is her number, in case the link doesn't work.

    Doe.
    She's real. It's been a while since I've seen her, but she got two thumbs up from me. Nice girl and nice experience.

  7. #2214

    Question Re: Tatianna

    I usually don't ask for information, however I have seen Tatianna's adds, telephoned her to set appointments in the past, and nothing has materialized. I was wondering if anyone else has had better luck, or if she is a fraud. The last time she sent me an address for incall and it was a home in an upscale neighborhood that likely was a false address / set up (LE or otherwise). Obviously, I did not knock on the door. Has anyone had luck with her, or is she just a flake / fake ad. I have sen her advertising for years and there was once a review for her (I believe) on ThE otheR site, but I can no longer locate it.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...er-24/13031345

    202-425-9849 is her number, in case the link doesn't work.

    Doe.

  8. #2213

    Un Effing Believable

    Steer very, very clear of this. If Roger's back in business, it's a good bet he's trying to work off his own troubles.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...pm-21/13141816

  9. #2212

    Were the Pics Real?

    This one looks suspect to me, but this ad does remind of other latin imports that come to the area from time to time.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLombardo1  [View Original Post]
    When you go to see a provider and they rush you it basically takes the fun out the whole experience.

    Will not repeat.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...ic-35/10571593

  10. #2211

    Deby

    When you go to see a provider and they rush you it basically takes the fun out the whole experience.

    Will not repeat.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...ic-35/10571593

  11. #2210

    Looks like an angry pimp or customer is posting their info

    The government wouldn't disclose someone's health status.

  12. #2209

    Best massage ever

    Take it from me when I say you will come back for more. Great price, private residence and no extras.

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...147175066.html

  13. #2208

  14. #2207

  15. #2206
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...orts/?keyword=

    I dunno what's worse: how flagrant a fake this female is or the fact that she continues to post the same ad! When I saw this ad the other day, I was excited at the possibility of seein another small-time porn chick that I hadn't heard of before: Diamond Mason. I did my diligence and decided to call the chick up. Typical 3 call set-up. Durin the 1st call I asked here TWICE whether she was the chick from the movies & she said yes. I get to her location & after a few more texts & calls I finally got her room number. Unfortunately I was very disappointed when the chick who opened the door looked like she had eaten Diamond Mason! I asked if she was the chick I had been talkin to & she said yes. So I immediately shook my head, said goodnight & GTFO of there!

    What gets me about this imposter was how much homework she apparently did. Diamond Mason has only done a few porn scenes & actually is more of a BP escort in SoFla. So this gooch-lookin chick has decided not just to use a few picks from a porno chick: she's copied her entire ad & is usin her name (check it out)!

    http://southflorida.backpage.com/Fem...89-26/22217475

    This year DC BP has been as dry as the Mojave! At this point you can count on your fingers any given day the number of ads w / real pics! It's really a shame that the legit talent is scared of this area now & all we're left w / is trash like this.
    Yep, the game is fucked when chicks use fake pics and act like they're real.

  16. 10-11-13 19:50


  17. #2205

    TLC! HOT! Caring Hands of Love!

    Do you remember reading the "TLC! HOT! Caring Hands of Love!" on Montgomery County, MD Backpage Ad last spring?

    Anyone see her or have any info on Caring Hands of Love?

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...e-4u-30/530768

    Who is the provider? Her ethnicity? Her build, age, height, breast size & cup, etc? Her location (near which intersections somewhere in the Bethesda / Silver Springs Area)

    Any info will be appreciated!

  18. #2204

    College park!

    Mind your self that in college park there are 2 black undercover females. Take my words seriously. I was caught on entrapment and I've meet them with a white male who comes in, a black fat male and a black skinny tall one. They are always togeathers.

    Quote Originally Posted by WiseBorn  [View Original Post]
    I have no Idea whether this report will be deemed worthy of this esteemed board but I figured in case it's helpful to anybody I'd better post up quick. But shout out to the contributors who've given me props it's appreciated.

    What I alluded to in a "disappeared" posting is hoe capitals. I've said it before and I'll say it again if your only entertainment option is BP don't use BP.

    But if you're as hardheaded as I am here's a pro tip: if you're in a red state with small Black population of say 10% or less always pick a Black chick on BP, I'm not saying that because I prefer Black women I'm saying that because in small town like Witcha KS there are no Black cops, no Black cops means no Black UC's of course that doesn't stop a cop from posting pic of a Black chic and a burly Irishman meeting you in the hotel but BP stings are high volume affairs they'd rather focus on mongers seeking a jaykawker co-ed not the niche market of phat azz Lovers. I always prefer a realistic sounding home in call if I get an address and it's in a gated community I'm probably going to give it a pass and so should you. If it's between a liquor store and a.

    Methadone clinic on MArtin Luther King street I'm much more comfortable. Is there a possibility of an ambush by the cops or " gangstas" sure but in the middle of the day (BTW in strange towns I never date at night unless it's a club) I will see that Irishman a mile away and if a black dude relieves me of my cash that's all right I only carry what I am planning to spend if that.

    If it's not a local number and it's from a hoe capital I'll take the date. A hoe capital is a city that's crawling with hoes to the point that enterprising hoes leave because the competition keeps the prices low. If you meet a chick in almost any circumstance from Memphis, Oakland (outside of California, Vegas or AZ) Jacksonville Florida or New Orleans she's probably a hoe and that includes church, I would include Detroit and New York but so many people left Detroit there's a slight chance she might've left for legitimate employment.

    New York is a special case for a similar reason, I've met a Brooklyn representative everywhere for example I was once on a half deserted military base in the middle of nowhere I Hungary looking at a former middle range and the tape playing in the car said "is Brooklyn in the house?" And a local solider said "with a doubt" turns out the dude just came back from visiting his uncle in sheepshead bay.

    The moral of the story is if you're going to use BP remain situationally aware.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape