rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 77 of 222 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 3328
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2188

    Wiseborn's guide to the rule of 3 (and more)

    At this point I simply refuse to deal with a chick who doesn't give me her social media information. Every chick has at least one and it's far better than getting a number. Numbers change, FB doesn't. I don't even live in the area anymore there's chicks where I live but the risk isn't worth the reward. As far as I know there's no EI style shake junt's where I live. And the street game is spotty and filled with heroin addicts.

    When I meet a chick I ask where else she dances at? And I offer my friends in exchange for her friends. I'm willing to do a threesome to get her friends info.

    But the most important thing to get is her Facebook. Usually you can simply look T the pictures to get an idea who she's friends with that are [Deleted by Admin] too friend them and call them tell them you're a friend of the first chick and link with her when you're ready right off the bat that's two girls that are down. Most clubs have FB's too and their employees are right in their friends list. He'll by then FB will start suggesting friends to you you see a chick that's friends with two obvious hoes and she's probably one too.

    Usually humint works better than simply point and click

  2. #2187
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    This post is the type of spot-on insight that the USG-DC vets have come to expect from Mr. WB! It's really sad how rapidly P4P has deteriorated in the DMV from Williams to Fenty & now Gray. I'll just add a few thoughts to some of the money portions of WB's post.

    Hit the nail on the head. What's amazin is that Ucle Leo has done what I previously thought was impossible. Damn near shut down the netscort scene! To me, there was a significant drop off from '11 to '12 & this year has been so bad it's not even funny! Based on what I've heard from SPs & the trends I've seen in ads, chicks are just too scared to come to the DMV anymore. The constant chorus you hear from females is that "DC's too hot". This is really unbelievable when you consider how much demand there is for P2P in this area.

    Truer words have never been spoken. The only problem I have w / the 'rule of 3' is that for picky mongers (like myself) , it's practically impossible to find 1 back nowadays, let alone 2! For example, I recently had a string of 5 straight strikeouts in a fuckin week! Fake pic off BP, only 1 decent option at my go-to club (who I'm already tired of) , another BP imposter, a flake & a last BP chick who got spooked because I wouldn't follow her ridiculous LE-check procedures!

    At this point, I don't see how things could get any worse, but I wouldn't be surprised.
    Inbox is clear

  3. #2186
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Wise, it's a matter of different strokes for different folks.

    From my experience, it's best is to PM the most prolific and intellectually productive mongers in any given city that you visit. Take Bunker Buster For example.

    Usually, receiving info is no problem, especially if you have a decent post history, kinda like a security clearance.

    You'd be surprised at all the Fuckin information that can be had in the back channels.

    I've asked for and received some damn good detailed info when traveling.

    Yep, I agree;

    X. The game is so fucked up in D. C.
    I hear what you're saying but I've never gotten direct intel from a monger in another town, shit personally I don't like to give out info either but I realize that it's the only way to keep decent [Deleted by Admin] in the game I know a lot who have retired due to lack of dates. Basically when it comes to other cities I simply RTFF; what a novel concept.

  4. #2185

    Clean up your inbox, Wise

    I got a message for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by WiseBorn  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the road for the better part of a year and haven't done much mongering inside the city so I haven't posted here. That being said I've done a fair amount of road mongering and had some observations which might be helpful.

  5. #2184

    Longin for a Return to the Barry (or even Williams or Fenty) Days

    This post is the type of spot-on insight that the USG-DC vets have come to expect from Mr. WB! It's really sad how rapidly P4P has deteriorated in the DMV from Williams to Fenty & now Gray. I'll just add a few thoughts to some of the money portions of WB's post.

    Quote Originally Posted by WiseBorn  [View Original Post]
    Firstly, I've finally figured out why the game is so fucked up in DC despite the lousy economy (at least for non Stem grad degree holders) Basically MPD took a page out of NYPD's book and married extensive federal support with data mining on a gargantuan scale.

    Basically since major drug crime is down they took crime patterns based on arrests, snitches and local gentrifying busybodies to map out and flood the zone with cops. Once mongers and parttimers see The Block is hot they fall back Part timers rather not catch a humble Street Walking charge.
    Hit the nail on the head. What's amazin is that Ucle Leo has done what I previously thought was impossible. Damn near shut down the netscort scene! To me, there was a significant drop off from '11 to '12 & this year has been so bad it's not even funny! Based on what I've heard from SPs & the trends I've seen in ads, chicks are just too scared to come to the DMV anymore. The constant chorus you hear from females is that "DC's too hot". This is really unbelievable when you consider how much demand there is for P2P in this area.

    Quote Originally Posted by WiseBorn  [View Original Post]
    Even though I had to deal with my dick staying dry while on the road I was albe to assist a local player with intel hint, provide a review if you fall through. Anyway after talking to him dude went to the E. I. Set a date for a chick and rented a room based on her agreement to link with him at a certain time. This is why I said that BP makes hoes and mongers lazy, dude assumed that a chick would guarantee an appointment based on her say so. As we see here everyday you can't even depend on verified netscort to keep a date so it's extremely important to not make a "date" with a chick before you take your dick out of or pants! A million things can go wrong before that, for example, she might have a bunch of dealbreakers that you might not want to accept or you might disagree on price. The point is never trust one chick to do exactly what you want it's your money you need to should get the experience that you want. atthe very least you need to follow the rule of three on BP the street and in the club, make a date with at least three chicks and go with the one that gives you the best deal .
    Truer words have never been spoken. The only problem I have w / the 'rule of 3' is that for picky mongers (like myself) , it's practically impossible to find 1 back nowadays, let alone 2! For example, I recently had a string of 5 straight strikeouts in a fuckin week! Fake pic off BP, only 1 decent option at my go-to club (who I'm already tired of) , another BP imposter, a flake & a last BP chick who got spooked because I wouldn't follow her ridiculous LE-check procedures!

    At this point, I don't see how things could get any worse, but I wouldn't be surprised.

  6. #2183

    Almost forgot

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta  [View Original Post]
    Wise, it's a matter of different strokes for different folks.
    From my experience, it's best is to PM the most prolific and intellectually productive mongers in any given city that you visit. Take Bunker Buster for example.[/b][/size]
    [/b]
    Another example would be "Original Man 78"; an abundance of information.

    "That's too much info for one monger to have."



    X . . . Smdh

  7. #2182

    Re: Notes for traveling Mongers

    Quote Originally Posted by WiseBorn  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the road for the better part of a year and haven't done much mongering inside the city so I haven't posted here. That being said I've done a fair amount of road mongering and had some observations which might be helpful.

    Firstly, I've finally figured out why the game is so fucked up in DC . . . . .
    Wise, it's a matter of different strokes for different folks.
    From my experience, it's best is to PM the most prolific and intellectually productive mongers in any given city that you visit. Take Bunker Buster for example.

    Usually, receiving info is no problem, especially if you have a decent post history, kinda like a security clearance.
    You'd be surprised at all the Fuckin information (pun intended) that can be had in the back channels.
    I've asked for and received some damn good detailed info when traveling.

    "D.C. used to be a Sprawling Metropolis"



    Yep, I agree;
    X . . . The game is so fucked up in D.C.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SOL in DC.png‎  

  8. #2181

    Great analysis, WiseBorn

    Quote Originally Posted by WiseBorn  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the road for the better part of a year and haven't done much mongering inside the city so I haven't posted here. That being said I've done a fair amount of road mongering and had some observations which might be helpful.

    [SNIP]

    This is why I said that BP makes hoes and mongers lazy, dude assumed that a chick would guarantee an appointment based on her say so. As we see here everyday you can't even depend on verified netscort to keep a date so it's extremely important to not make a "date" with a chick before you take your dick out of or pants! A million things can go wrong before that, for example, she might have a bunch of dealbreakers that you might not want to accept or you might disagree on price. The point is never trust one chick to do exactly what you want it's your money you need to should get the experience that you want. Atthe very least you need to follow the rule of three on BP the street and in the club, make a date with at least three chicks and go with the one that gives you the best deal, you goverment contract writers should know this.
    I think your suggestion on BP dovetails nicely with mine: when seeing a BP girl for the first time, go for the shortest, lowest-priced session possible.

    Start off at 60-80/15, and see how it goes. If she exceeds expectations, you can extend the session. If it's just business, with too many restrictions, no personal connection, or no reason to believe things could get better, take care of what you went for and leave.

    For locals, if the first visit is good, then you know you have a reliable go-to, and can work on making future visits better.

  9. #2180

    Notes for traveling Mongers

    I've been on the road for the better part of a year and haven't done much mongering inside the city so I haven't posted here. That being said I've done a fair amount of road mongering and had some observations which might be helpful.

    Firstly, I've finally figured out why the game is so fucked up in DC despite the lousy economy (at least for non Stem grad degree holders) Basically MPD took a page out of NYPD's book and married extensive federal support with data mining on a gargantuan scale.

    Basically since major drug crime is down they took crime patterns based on arrests, snitches and local gentrifying busybodies to map out and flood the zone with cops. Once mongers and parttimers see The Block is hot they fall back Part timers rather not catch a humble Street Walking charge (I know a college graduate with a couple charges on her record because of that all she could find was a job selling insurance with no benefits, One minor charge fucked her life up, the ironic thing is now she has to sell ass just to pay the bills) Needless to say Mongers are even less willing to take a risk so their money stays in their pockets and chicks retire only to see trusted local mongers with impeccable intel.

    I'm kind of known on this board as a BP hater and PizzlePro has called me out for dumping on BP on the BP section. He had a point why go on section simply to diss it. That being said I've occassionally used BP while in cities where I have no intel. But before that I'll always use Humint (a human source) over a computer everytime and recently I reached out to him before I checked BP. I ended up deciding against using BP because even though I saw an acceptable PR chick she'd look out of place in the Upscale Hotel I was in, and this time my company decided to save a buck or two by picking me up from the airport and giving me a company car, complete with a logo! No way I was going to risk fucking around in that car so I checked the USG city boards which wasn't helpful.

    My personal rule of thumb not to fuck around in blue states with Black mayors or fuck with BP if there's no Street action or reliable club action availible. The reasons against fucking around in deep blue cities with Black mayors is because every Black politician wants to be Cory Booker not Sharpe James. They play heavily to the "urban pioneer crowd" Instead of the old school local machine politics. In red states with Black mayors they know that they'll never get higher office and the state will always cut funding so Red states with Black or white mayors are always more fun than in blue states. It's way easier to catch dates in South Carolina than it is in San Francisco (at least on the streets and in the clubs) If a town has no other options for entertaniment they can focus on BP which increases the chances for stings significantly. If the street are flooded even with crackhead SW's then the obvious focus on quality of life issues rather than "human trafficking" also if there's no competition it's harder to QC BP and if I can't be bothered to do diligent research in my own city I'm even less willing to after being jet lagged and tired after sitting in boring conferences.

    Even though I had to deal with my dick staying dry while on the road I was albe to assist a local player with intel hint, provide a review if you fall through. Anyway after talking to him dude went to the E. I. Set a date for a chick and rented a room based on her agreement to link with him at a certain time. This is why I said that BP makes hoes and mongers lazy, dude assumed that a chick would guarantee an appointment based on her say so. As we see here everyday you can't even depend on verified netscort to keep a date so it's extremely important to not make a "date" with a chick before you take your dick out of or pants! A million things can go wrong before that, for example, she might have a bunch of dealbreakers that you might not want to accept or you might disagree on price. The point is never trust one chick to do exactly what you want it's your money you need to should get the experience that you want. atthe very least you need to follow the rule of three on BP the street and in the club, make a date with at least three chicks and go with the one that gives you the best deal, you goverment contract writers should know this.

    Also never assume that women view this as a "business" if they did there would be no need for management. Actually you don't want chicks to think of it as a business because if they did prices would be much higher and service would be worse. Would you want to charged by the minute to fuck a Jet Beauty of the week? (or a Maxim covergirl) Do you know what the demand for that would be if it was a business? BTW I've fucked at least one Jet Beauty of the week and it was for $70, thank god she didn't charge what it was truly worth!

  10. #2179

    Sunni

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...le-26/10376525

    I've seen Sunni's ads online before so decided to give her a try with a quick visit. It was a standard two-call system. Sunni is very attractive with freckles on her face and very thick. She gave off a very shy vibe. At first I thought she was strictly business, in and out, but decided she just doesn't say much.

    Although quiet, she gave the impression she was very into the session. I liked that she didn't just lay there or watch the clock. I didn't ask if she was GFE or offered BBBJ but I may inquire next time. Definitely will repeat.

  11. #2178

    The Missing Link

    This is the imposter's ad (707-XXX-7048) :

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...es-22/12897507

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...orts/?keyword=

    I dunno what's worse: how flagrant a fake this female is or the fact that she continues to post the same ad! When I saw this ad the other day, I was excited at the possibility of seein another small-time porn chick that I hadn't heard of before: Diamond Mason. I did my diligence and decided to call the chick up. Typical 3 call set-up. Durin the 1st call I asked here TWICE whether she was the chick from the movies & she said yes. I get to her location & after a few more texts & calls I finally got her room number. Unfortunately I was very disappointed when the chick who opened the door looked like she had eaten Diamond Mason! I asked if she was the chick I had been talkin to & she said yes. So I immediately shook my head, said goodnight & GTFO of there!

    What gets me about this imposter was how much homework she apparently did. Diamond Mason has only done a few porn scenes & actually is more of a BP escort in SoFla. So this gooch-lookin chick has decided not just to use a few picks from a porno chick: she's copied her entire ad & is usin her name (check it out)!

    http://southflorida.backpage.com/Fem...89-26/22217475

    This year DC BP has been as dry as the Mojave! At this point you can count on your fingers any given day the number of ads w / real pics! It's really a shame that the legit talent is scared of this area now & all we're left w / is trash like this.

  12. #2177

    Just When You Think Things Couldn't Get Any Worse

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...orts/?keyword=

    I dunno what's worse: how flagrant a fake this female is or the fact that she continues to post the same ad! When I saw this ad the other day, I was excited at the possibility of seein another small-time porn chick that I hadn't heard of before: Diamond Mason. I did my diligence and decided to call the chick up. Typical 3 call set-up. Durin the 1st call I asked here TWICE whether she was the chick from the movies & she said yes. I get to her location & after a few more texts & calls I finally got her room number. Unfortunately I was very disappointed when the chick who opened the door looked like she had eaten Diamond Mason! I asked if she was the chick I had been talkin to & she said yes. So I immediately shook my head, said goodnight & GTFO of there!

    What gets me about this imposter was how much homework she apparently did. Diamond Mason has only done a few porn scenes & actually is more of a BP escort in SoFla. So this gooch-lookin chick has decided not just to use a few picks from a porno chick: she's copied her entire ad & is usin her name (check it out)!

    http://southflorida.backpage.com/Fem...89-26/22217475

    This year DC BP has been as dry as the Mojave! At this point you can count on your fingers any given day the number of ads w / real pics! It's really a shame that the legit talent is scared of this area now & all we're left w / is trash like this.

  13. #2176

    Anyone have info

    Has any seen this girl have been texting with her a bit. Any input will be appreciated

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...ly-50/12084141

    She sent an additional face pic.

  14. #2175

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Irish  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Drunker Irish for this. Man this is a serious EXTREME case. My goodness.

  15. #2174
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Mode  [View Original Post]
    These types of ads generally are outcall. They are known for having beautiful women in them and quoting "hourly" prices. They will come to your place and demand money upfront. When you ask for some "play", they state that they do not do that. So it looks like the hustle has moved to incall now. I'm pretty sure that there are bodyguards near by also. Sooner or later, one of these women will get something they deserve.
    Probably this.

    http://americablog.com/2013/06/ezeki...ed-murder.html

    And if you're not careful this.

    http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...222557331.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape