Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 3328
-
10-30-13 02:34 #2218Regular Member

Posts: 6MMM Montana
I saw montana about a week ago. I just couldn't keep her off my mind so now I'm posting. Nice soft voice and sexy body. Also her CBJ was amazing. After that we went into doggy and I will admit. That ass was almost to good to handle. I reccomed.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...me-22/11156874
-
10-29-13 18:26 #2217Senior Member

Posts: 543Not a fraud
She's the truth!
Originally Posted by DoeSurfer
[View Original Post]
(Check your pm)
X . . . Built for Performance
-
10-29-13 18:22
Senior Member
-
10-29-13 18:16
Senior Member
-
10-29-13 17:57 #2216Senior Member

Posts: 543Re: Un Effing Believable
Originally Posted by Sleazebum
[View Original Post]
Troubles . . . . what troubles?
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
Whatcha talkin bout Bunker Buster!
X . . . This blog is moderated by RN
-
10-29-13 13:25 #2215Regular Member

Posts: 9She's real. It's been a while since I've seen her, but she got two thumbs up from me. Nice girl and nice experience.
Originally Posted by DoeSurfer
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-13 12:59 #2214Senior Member

Posts: 229Question Re: Tatianna
I usually don't ask for information, however I have seen Tatianna's adds, telephoned her to set appointments in the past, and nothing has materialized. I was wondering if anyone else has had better luck, or if she is a fraud. The last time she sent me an address for incall and it was a home in an upscale neighborhood that likely was a false address / set up (LE or otherwise). Obviously, I did not knock on the door. Has anyone had luck with her, or is she just a flake / fake ad. I have sen her advertising for years and there was once a review for her (I believe) on ThE otheR site, but I can no longer locate it.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...er-24/13031345
202-425-9849 is her number, in case the link doesn't work.
Doe.
-
10-29-13 00:04 #2213Senior Member

Posts: 2686Un Effing Believable
Steer very, very clear of this. If Roger's back in business, it's a good bet he's trying to work off his own troubles.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...pm-21/13141816
-
10-28-13 18:47 #2212Senior Member

Posts: 434Were the Pics Real?
This one looks suspect to me, but this ad does remind of other latin imports that come to the area from time to time.
Originally Posted by MrLombardo1
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-13 15:20 #2211Senior Member

Posts: 132Deby
When you go to see a provider and they rush you it basically takes the fun out the whole experience.
Will not repeat.
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...ic-35/10571593
-
10-24-13 19:34 #2210Senior Member

Posts: 2686Looks like an angry pimp or customer is posting their info
The government wouldn't disclose someone's health status.
Originally Posted by Dre336
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-13 09:22 #2209Regular Member

Posts: 21Best massage ever
Take it from me when I say you will come back for more. Great price, private residence and no extras.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...147175066.html
-
10-18-13 09:35 #2208Senior Member

Posts: 160Damn now pg too?
-
10-18-13 09:26 #2207Senior Member

Posts: 160Damn now pg too?
-
10-18-13 09:25 #2206Senior Member

Posts: 160Yep, the game is fucked when chicks use fake pics and act like they're real.
Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-13 19:50
Senior Member
-
10-10-13 14:58 #2205Regular Member

Posts: 5TLC! HOT! Caring Hands of Love!
Do you remember reading the "TLC! HOT! Caring Hands of Love!" on Montgomery County, MD Backpage Ad last spring?
Anyone see her or have any info on Caring Hands of Love?
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...e-4u-30/530768
Who is the provider? Her ethnicity? Her build, age, height, breast size & cup, etc? Her location (near which intersections somewhere in the Bethesda / Silver Springs Area)
Any info will be appreciated!
-
10-02-13 21:35 #2204Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 118College park!
Mind your self that in college park there are 2 black undercover females. Take my words seriously. I was caught on entrapment and I've meet them with a white male who comes in, a black fat male and a black skinny tall one. They are always togeathers.
Originally Posted by WiseBorn
[View Original Post]













