Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16530

    Sunday Night

    Sent Amber a text to see if she could come to play. She text back where to meet and time. Pick her up in Essex where she is staying and went to my spot.

    She starts with her snake charming skills. For some reason I was taking longer than usual so took a little break. She said come on let me keep trying so I did and made the snake spit its load. Always a good time and she doesn't stop until your happy.

    OM41

  2. #16529

    Bella, what is your kink?

    Met up with BELLA this am and had a great time. She is cute clean, good attitude, and tries hard to please. Bella is quite small and letting her pubes grow out, has good skills and plans to replace her lost cell phone soon. Her old numbers will no longer work. She plans to call me with her new number when she gets a new phone. See my previous posts for a more detailed description of her. Bella has moved to a new location off McHenry and can be found around there.

    I told her I wanted to try something new next time to satisfy my voyeuristic fantasizes which she ok'd. Bella told me she owns several real sexy outfits which she will model / wear for me, along with several sets of sexy lingerie. She has several minis, a cat woman outfit, nurse uniform, and little girl outfit. I told her I wanted to take her to a porn theater for play and to show, which was fine with her. $60 includes anything I want her to do- my kind of girl. When she calls we will set up a date for our play and what I want her to wear and do. Her panties will be for sell if you want to add to your collection when you date her. Don't expect BELLA to get kinky with you until you have been with her a few times and she feels comfortable.

    Bella offered to shave my pubes, but I DECLINED AS I didn't feel comfortable with a stranger with a razor around the little guy.

    All in all I had a great day with Bella and look forward to next time.

    BBB

  3. #16528

    20 guys a day.

    I was talking about this very subject with a recent cutie I met. Both she and her BF need $200 a day to support their medication requirements. That is 10 a day at $40 each, right? And that's just for meds. Add in living expenses and food and it's at least a dozen a day. Scares me to think about hitting that bare back.

    I invested in a 24 pack of the new, Trojan "BareSkin" condoms. WooHoo! Hopefully I'll run through those in a couple of months, LOL!

    Baltoman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre  [View Original Post]
    I am sure DoeSurfer was speaking figuratively, if a SW went out with 20 guys a day she wouldn't last more than a week. How many times have you heard someone say something like "I've done that a million times" I think he was just busting JoeCools chops a little bit.

  4. #16527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Monger

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Job  [View Original Post]
    An excellent reason to invest in a monger phone. I'm just saying.
    Phone. The only problem is you don't want to forget that you have one. I. E. Ringing with the SO right by you. Different ring tone and all. What do you say then? Be careful out there my fellow mongers.

  5. #16526
    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    Most SWs have wet pussies because they are sweaty and they have cum, mucus, urine, and other secretions incubating in their pussies. I would imagine that after I come in a woman, the vagina would be very very moist and slippery. Hence, multiply that by 15 or 20 guys, over a warm late summer / early autumn day, plus a little urine (no bathrooms on the ho stroll or paper towels for them to wipe) and that will equal a very warm wet vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerel  [View Original Post]
    15 or 20 guys a day? At a minimum of 40 a pop, you think a street walker is clearing 6-800 a DAY? Pretty sure most addicted SWs are out only long enough to get their prescription money and then are done for the day. I'm sure you used "15 or 20 guys" merely to produce a mental image of a girl literally sloshing around inside, but that may be a bit of an overreach.
    I am sure DoeSurfer was speaking figuratively, if a SW went out with 20 guys a day she wouldn't last more than a week. How many times have you heard someone say something like "I've done that a million times" I think he was just busting JoeCools chops a little bit.

  6. #16525

    Big tity Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    They actually don't do that much business. Sometimes they will be out all day without a single date. Other times maybe five or six if lucky.
    This subject reminds me of conversation I had with her a while back. I took her to D's for a date and handed her the donation, she looked at the money and said " I'v made so much money today I feel like a bank,". She said she made almost a thousand dollars. Now, this was before she gained the weight and got sloppy. When she first hit the streets she had a banging figure. Huge boobs, fat ass and a slim waste line. She was also cute in the face and use to ware her hair up in a bun. It took me about a month before I approached her because I thought she was a cop or a civi

  7. #16524

    Boyfriends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seva Lurker  [View Original Post]
    I don't know. Some may be out only long enough to get their meds and maybe pay the rent. Others, if they are pimped may be out much longer. Difficult to believe they'd be safer with their dates than their 'boy friend'.
    I have picked up girls and heard enough shit about their "boyfriend" that leaves me no doubt that they are much safer with me than they are with the "boyfriend." When the gal has a BF they are usually supporting his habit too.

  8. #16523

    The numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerel  [View Original Post]
    15 or 20 guys a day? At a minimum of 40 a pop, you think a street walker is clearing 6-800 a DAY? Pretty sure most addicted SWs are out only long enough to get their prescription money and then are done for the day. I'm sure you used "15 or 20 guys" merely to produce a mental image of a girl literally sloshing around inside, but that may be a bit of an overreach.
    They actually don't do that much business. Sometimes they will be out all day without a single date. Other times maybe five or six if lucky.

  9. #16522

    Monger phone

    An excellent reason to invest in a monger phone. I'm just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seva Lurker  [View Original Post]
    Yep, even after I told her four or five times I didn't live any where near Baltimore I'd hear from her three or four times a day. Took her a couple of weeks to move on.

  10. #16521
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerel  [View Original Post]
    15 or 20 guys a day? At a minimum of 40 a pop, you think a street walker is clearing 6-800 a DAY? Pretty sure most addicted SWs are out only long enough to get their prescription money and then are done for the day. I'm sure you used "15 or 20 guys" merely to produce a mental image of a girl literally sloshing around inside, but that may be a bit of an overreach.
    I don't know. Some may be out only long enough to get their meds and maybe pay the rent. Others, if they are pimped may be out much longer. Difficult to believe they'd be safer with their dates than their 'boy friend'.

  11. #16520
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgrim64  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, have any of you had the issue of Kiara blowing up your phones all hours of the day?
    Yep, even after I told her four or five times I didn't live any where near Baltimore I'd hear from her three or four times a day. Took her a couple of weeks to move on.

  12. #16519

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulgrim64  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, have any of you had the issue of Kiara blowing up your phones all hours of the day?
    No, not me bro. Just the normal cell phone traffic. Nothing annoying or abusive.

  13. #16518

    Kiara

    Hey guys, have any of you had the issue of Kiara blowing up your phones all hours of the day?

  14. #16517
    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    Most SWs have wet pussies because they are sweaty and they have cum, mucus, urine, and other secretions incubating in their pussies. I would imagine that after I come in a woman, the vagina would be very very moist and slippery. Hence, multiply that by 15 or 20 guys, over a warm late summer / early autumn day, plus a little urine (no bathrooms on the ho stroll or paper towels for them to wipe) and that will equal a very warm wet vagina.
    15 or 20 guys a day? At a minimum of 40 a pop, you think a street walker is clearing 6-800 a DAY? Pretty sure most addicted SWs are out only long enough to get their prescription money and then are done for the day. I'm sure you used "15 or 20 guys" merely to produce a mental image of a girl literally sloshing around inside, but that may be a bit of an overreach.

  15. #16516

    Ooookay

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    Most SWs have wet pussies because they are sweaty and they have cum, mucus, urine, and other secretions incubating in their pussies. I would imagine that after I come in a woman, the vagina would be very very moist and slippery. Hence, multiply that by 15 or 20 guys, over a warm late summer / early autumn day, plus a little urine (no bathrooms on the ho stroll or paper towels for them to wipe) and that will equal a very warm wet vagina.
    So, this in addition to the STD bit recently. Can we stop the gross shit? Its killin the vibe here. I think we all know these girls do some gross ass shit, but god do we need to hear about it beyond the mental argument we have with our dick prior to the deed? On a side note, some of them are legit freaks or sex addicts. I've met a few who actually enjoy what they do when talking to them on the drive to dropoff. I generally offer a shower up to whoever I pickup (I'm willing to wait a little bit while she gets at least mildly clean) in the hopes of them cleaning at least some of the past 10 dudes off / out of her before she touches me. Yes, I'm an oddity and don't do the whole cop check. I'm sorry, I love yall in a totally no homo way, but I don't want none of your fluids ending up on my steering wheel or anywhere else I might forget about then touch before picking my nose or eating. As soon as I manage to get hold of her Ill see that she cleans herself nicely and find out if she enjoys sex or just walks around prelubed by the last customer.

    BQ22

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape