Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16546

    Patterson Park Veterans

    If you haven't heard yet. Patterson Park has lost two veterans. Kerry M the redhead WSW with DD bolt ons passed way in March. I've heard that she was on dialysis and was HIV +. She had moved out of Patterson Park and was trying to get her life straightened out, but her kidneys failed too fast.

    And Kristen M the home comming queen passed away in the beginning of September. She was also on dialysis and went back to live at her grandmothers place in Dundalk.

    I don't recall either of these girls being theives. I've always had a good time with both of them. It's very sad to see these girls get caught up in the lifestyle and then try to get out unsuccessfully. Rest in peace ladies, because thats what you were.

    http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/bal....Ly9znx2X.dpbs

    http://www.dundalkeagle.com/obituari...michele-manson

  2. #16545

    Wow, A lot of action here.

    Anyone willing to share with a traveler? I will be on a business trip over there soon and was hoping I could get some contact info on younger, thin, white or hispanics in the area. If you ever come to Richmond, I can repay the favors.

  3. #16544

    Redemption

    I'm having trouble getting the video to load. Will try again later. But keep up the good efforts. Starting to be able to look past those earlier reporting shenanigans. Monger on bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    I ran into Tina crossing the 29th Street Bridge headed over to Whitelock Street to get her medicine. She started out by telling me that she was very mad at her Baltimore City fire fighter boyfriend because he never give her any money. So for a short ride and a Ten spot she was willing to smoke my pipe first and hit the glass one afterwards. I will say it was a very good BBBJ on the run so if you every catch her crossing the 29th street bridge don't hesitate to give her a ride and cash in your coupon at the same time. It felt so good when she was catching the nut for me.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/973/tin...timore-md.html

  4. #16543

    Jenna is out and about

    Jenna is out and about seen Jenna at a good price made me, no made me, no time great great ass.

  5. #16542

    Tina from 41street

    I ran into Tina crossing the 29th Street Bridge headed over to Whitelock Street to get her medicine. She started out by telling me that she was very mad at her Baltimore City fire fighter boyfriend because he never give her any money. So for a short ride and a Ten spot she was willing to smoke my pipe first and hit the glass one afterwards. I will say it was a very good BBBJ on the run so if you every catch her crossing the 29th street bridge don't hesitate to give her a ride and cash in your coupon at the same time. It felt so good when she was catching the nut for me.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/973/tin...timore-md.html

  6. #16541

    Shannon

    Last night passing through B / CB saw Shannon at 4th and Pontiac. She hopped in and we caught up. Have not seen her in about 2 years. I didn't recognize her at first, dark out. We hit my spot and had a great BBBJ, wasn't planning on picking anyone up, had to be somewhere soon. She looked great, I've seen her fat and skinny but she said she is on point with a place to stay and the program thing. Next time will hit the motel when I have more time.

  7. #16540

    Jealous

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Jessica on Wilkens Avenue giving up all her brains to me. One of the best BBBJs on Wilkens Avenue at work.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/960/jes...ns-avenue.html
    I think I'm a little jealous of your horse cock (no homo), even though I packing my own. Pretty sure I can speak for most of the people here when I say that. Keep up the good work bustin nuts!

  8. #16539

    The rest

    That was one round in the middle of the night, so we got together in the am for some more.
    She's not high-minded (big headed) , she just likes to enjoy her cigs and some cock (must be an oral thing).
    Well, I'm always game for some oral fun, long as I get to crush that thick ass too. The girl can't.
    Keep a phone though to save her life; I don't know why. But when I get a solid number will share w interested parties.
    Not you Harry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎  

  9. #16538

    Monochrome 2

    The thing I like a about her is she doesn't pretend. She likes getting high (she said so) , but she says she just likes fucking (win, win for her).
    Am I going to be the one who denies her at least one? She is dependable and patient (takes her time) and like to get off too. Besides, she likes all her holes filled, and I am much obliged to fulfill her wishes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎  

  10. #16537

    Nothing important to say

    Just felt like sharing some experiments in Monochromatic thick butt smashing w / my buddy Ms. Eveready.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   9.jpg‎  

  11. #16536
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman  [View Original Post]
    I was talking about this very subject with a recent cutie I met. Both she and her BF need $200 a day to support their medication requirements. That is 10 a day at $40 each, right? And that's just for meds. Add in living expenses and food and it's at least a dozen a day. Scares me to think about hitting that bare back.

    I invested in a 24 pack of the new, Trojan "BareSkin" condoms. WooHoo! Hopefully I'll run through those in a couple of months, LOL!

    Baltoman.
    On occasions where I had to wait for SWs to return from a pipe cleaning mission, it took over 30 minutes on average. This means that 20 dates are within reach. One SW who used to visit for rent money told me that she was trying to get 10 dates that day. A hot SW who also listed her services on CL (back then) was making over $600 on a bad day. The strangest I have seen is four boxes of 48-pack condoms in a trash can at a BWI hotel. One SW showed me how the inner side of her lips were raw because she gave many BJs; they must have strong neck muscles!

  12. #16535

    Sarah / holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman  [View Original Post]
    I was talking about this very subject with a recent cutie I met. Both she and her BF need $200 a day to support their medication requirements. That is 10 a day at $40 each, right? And that's just for meds. Add in living expenses and food and it's at least a dozen a day. Scares me to think about hitting that bare back.

    I invested in a 24 pack of the new, Trojan "BareSkin" condoms. WooHoo! Hopefully I'll run through those in a couple of months, LOL!

    Baltoman.
    Be very careful of that situation, her boy friend is really her pimp. And her place in Dundalk is rented by a sugar daddy named Ted, & yet another sugar daddy has bought her a blue gmc envoy. And the kicker is that both of these fools think that her boyfriend is just really her brother that is staying with her. Oh and the other fools name is Don. So be very careful if you encounter this situation. And by the way my apologies to Jackson and the rest of the forum for my infractions to the rules of this forum.

  13. #16534

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Candie  [View Original Post]
    No, not me bro. Just the normal cell phone traffic. Nothing annoying or abusive.
    Its got to the point I was getting messages from here 4 to 5 times a day at all hours of the morning and night.

  14. #16533
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #16532
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman  [View Original Post]
    I was talking about this very subject with a recent cutie I met. Both she and her BF need $200 a day to support their medication requirements. That is 10 a day at $40 each, right? And that's just for meds. Add in living expenses and food and it's at least a dozen a day. Scares me to think about hitting that bare back.

    I invested in a 24 pack of the new, Trojan "BareSkin" condoms. WooHoo! Hopefully I'll run through those in a couple of months, LOL!

    Baltoman.
    $400 a day is a lot of drugs, if she is earning all that money from selling her pussy, when does she find time to get high? LOL Don't forget about public assistance, SNAP, and other free money programs.

    On another note I saw Kelly the other day on Wilkens. She has been reported on here before, some of the guys didn't hit it off with her too well. She is 21yo cute brunette w / nice body. Gives a good BJ, real quiet and almost paranoid. This was the second time out with her for me, thought she would be more relaxed. We parked at my spot, as my car was cooling off, the muffler or catalytic converter was making some clicking sounds. This really had her worried, she kept stopping the BJ, looking all around whenever she heard any little sound. After we finished she saw the little sensor on the dashboard that controls the automatic headlights and asked me if it was a camera taking pictures of her. I'm like, WTF, then I remembered someone had posted her pics on this board before and she was upset with him. Scooped her at Payson, that is where she usually hangs out.

    Rp

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape