Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 44,896 to 44,910 of 61406
-
10-01-13 10:27 #16511Regular Member

Posts: 2Shannon
Would this be the same "Shannon" you're talking about.
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]
If so let me know.
Thanks
-
10-01-13 08:52 #16510Senior Member

Posts: 132Patterson Park Veterans
If you haven't heard yet. Patterson Park has lost two veterans. Kerry M the redhead WSW with DD bolt ons passed way in March. I've heard that she was on dialysis and was HIV +. She had moved out of Patterson Park and was trying to get her life straightened out, but her kidneys failed too fast.
And Kristen M the home comming queen passed away in the beginning of September. She was also on dialysis and went back to live at her grandmothers place in Dundalk.
I don't recall either of these girls being theives. I've always had a good time with both of them. It's very sad to see these girls get caught up in the lifestyle and then try to get out unsuccessfully. Rest in peace ladies, because thats what you were.
http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/bal....Ly9znx2X.dpbs
http://www.dundalkeagle.com/obituari...michele-manson
-
10-01-13 06:52 #16509Senior Member

Posts: 427Wow, A lot of action here.
Anyone willing to share with a traveler? I will be on a business trip over there soon and was hoping I could get some contact info on younger, thin, white or hispanics in the area. If you ever come to Richmond, I can repay the favors.
-
10-01-13 03:01 #16508Senior Member

Posts: 147Redemption
I'm having trouble getting the video to load. Will try again later. But keep up the good efforts. Starting to be able to look past those earlier reporting shenanigans. Monger on bro!
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-13 00:46 #16507Regular Member

Posts: 2Jenna is out and about
Jenna is out and about seen Jenna at a good price made me, no made me, no time great great ass.
-
10-01-13 00:15 #16506Senior Member

Posts: 279Tina from 41street
I ran into Tina crossing the 29th Street Bridge headed over to Whitelock Street to get her medicine. She started out by telling me that she was very mad at her Baltimore City fire fighter boyfriend because he never give her any money. So for a short ride and a Ten spot she was willing to smoke my pipe first and hit the glass one afterwards. I will say it was a very good BBBJ on the run so if you every catch her crossing the 29th street bridge don't hesitate to give her a ride and cash in your coupon at the same time. It felt so good when she was catching the nut for me.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/973/tin...timore-md.html
-
10-01-13 00:05 #16505Senior Member

Posts: 228Shannon
Last night passing through B / CB saw Shannon at 4th and Pontiac. She hopped in and we caught up. Have not seen her in about 2 years. I didn't recognize her at first, dark out. We hit my spot and had a great BBBJ, wasn't planning on picking anyone up, had to be somewhere soon. She looked great, I've seen her fat and skinny but she said she is on point with a place to stay and the program thing. Next time will hit the motel when I have more time.
-
09-30-13 23:15 #16504Senior Member

Posts: 57Jealous
I think I'm a little jealous of your horse cock (no homo), even though I packing my own. Pretty sure I can speak for most of the people here when I say that. Keep up the good work bustin nuts!
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-13 22:18 #16503Senior Member

Posts: 2419The rest
That was one round in the middle of the night, so we got together in the am for some more.
She's not high-minded (big headed) , she just likes to enjoy her cigs and some cock (must be an oral thing).
Well, I'm always game for some oral fun, long as I get to crush that thick ass too. The girl can't.
Keep a phone though to save her life; I don't know why. But when I get a solid number will share w interested parties.
Not you Harry.
-
09-30-13 22:12 #16502Senior Member

Posts: 2419Monochrome 2
The thing I like a about her is she doesn't pretend. She likes getting high (she said so) , but she says she just likes fucking (win, win for her).
Am I going to be the one who denies her at least one? She is dependable and patient (takes her time) and like to get off too. Besides, she likes all her holes filled, and I am much obliged to fulfill her wishes.
-
09-30-13 22:07 #16501Senior Member

Posts: 2419Nothing important to say
Just felt like sharing some experiments in Monochromatic thick butt smashing w / my buddy Ms. Eveready.
-
09-30-13 22:01 #16500Senior Member

Posts: 457On occasions where I had to wait for SWs to return from a pipe cleaning mission, it took over 30 minutes on average. This means that 20 dates are within reach. One SW who used to visit for rent money told me that she was trying to get 10 dates that day. A hot SW who also listed her services on CL (back then) was making over $600 on a bad day. The strangest I have seen is four boxes of 48-pack condoms in a trash can at a BWI hotel. One SW showed me how the inner side of her lips were raw because she gave many BJs; they must have strong neck muscles!
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-13 21:47 #16499Senior Member

Posts: 312Sarah / holly
Be very careful of that situation, her boy friend is really her pimp. And her place in Dundalk is rented by a sugar daddy named Ted, & yet another sugar daddy has bought her a blue gmc envoy. And the kicker is that both of these fools think that her boyfriend is just really her brother that is staying with her. Oh and the other fools name is Don. So be very careful if you encounter this situation. And by the way my apologies to Jackson and the rest of the forum for my infractions to the rules of this forum.
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-13 21:23 #16498Senior Member

Posts: 52Kiara
Its got to the point I was getting messages from here 4 to 5 times a day at all hours of the morning and night.
Originally Posted by Mr Candie
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-13 18:57 #16497Senior Member

Posts: 312[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.










Reply With Quote





