The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 459 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 6880
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1780

    Fun City

    Are these pics on fun city web site accurate? My experience there was total off. Girls I seen are no where close to girls in their website.

  2. #1779
    PhillyKnuckles.

    She actually spells her name Terra. Yea, the website got it wrong. I saw her a few weeks ago and sometime before. Standard MO for Bella as of late. I'm glad that for a first time you did not see Gloria because communicatiion is virtually non-existant. Rumor has it she doesn't like facial hair.

    The standard fare is $.6 for hopefully real close to an hour.

    The standard of service has been lower than it's been in the past all over Philly. GFE is rare. The "Callowhill Special" is seemingly non-existant. You also don't find the "the Slide" offered.

    Glad you had a good time.

    "Sue" who is aparently vacationing, but not a member of the Bella staff is an older provider that provides an experience "Way different" than the norm. Unreliable, even with an appointment and you have to budget at least 3 hours. Worth the effort if you can put up with the issues.

  3. #1778

    Bella

    Ok, so I went to Bella. I had never been to an AMP before. I've been perusing this site for years, and since I'm within walking distance to this place, I figured I might as well give it a shot. Called up to see if anyone was available. Nice woman on the phone asked if I could come now, I said I'll head right over. I walked in, not knowing what to expect on any level. Mamasan asked me if I'd been there before. Where I'm from. Where I live now. All that stuff. She took me upstairs and ushered me into a room and closed the door. She was very friendly, which kind of put me at ease. Kind of. A couple minutes later, Tara walks in. I'm horrible at guessing age and weight (if I was one of those carnies that does that at county fairs for prizes, I'd be fired the first night), but I'm guessing she's about 5'5" maybe 120, full firm breasts, great shape. She said she's 26 and I can believe that.

    Anyway, she led me to another room for the TS, which was quite nice. Backside first, then flipped me over. Worked about every inch from shoulders to the bottom of my feet. She seemed genuinely fascinated with all my tattoos, and frightened by my genital piercing. Super cute personality, her English wasn't great so communication wasn't the easiest. Went back to the other room, she rubbed me a bit, asking me more about the tattoos and I answered as best as I could from what I thought she was saying. She asked me to take out my jewelry, then she focused on my nether region. Since it was my first time, my nerves were getting the best of me (speaking of which, if anyone knows where I can find blues, it would make my life so much easier next time around), but she was extremely patient.

    We flipped spots, I started on her collarbone and went down (she likes it soft, not hard) and then DATY. The only thing she didn't seem into was a finger in her. Did that for a bit then I think she started feeling bad so we sat up, finally got the old blood flowing, and got on top of her. Afterwards, she gave me a nice massage, checking out my tattoos closely, very interested in them. I want to say she took longer than what would be normal because of her curiosity in them all, but who knows. We discussed Asian food and body mods. It was a good time. $.5 plus. 2 for her. Since I have nothing to compare this to, I can't tell you much more other than that, but she's an incredibly sweet girl who's patient and warm. I'd definitely recommend her for you guys. She's leaving for vacation tomorrow night but will be back in a week. Any questions, feel free to get in touch. And like I said, if you have a line to big blue, let me know. And thanks to Bert for the info. Ok, I'll end this novel here.

  4. #1777

    Here you go.

    Quote Originally Posted by GutsAndGlory  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report Showtime. Where is FC located now? Any website?
    Here you go. http://funcityphilly.wix.com/home

    It is in the old city area. 40 South 3rd Street. Between Market and Chestnut. I love heading in to FC for some fun then walking around for a drink or a bite to eat.

  5. #1776
    Quote Originally Posted by GutsAndGlory  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report Showtime. Where is FC located now? Any website?
    S 3rd St & Chestnut St.

    Philadelphia, PA 19106.

    267-838-6058

  6. #1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Showtime2020  [View Original Post]
    Total damage, std Philly $$6.
    Wow, really? Two sixty is considered standard now? When I was there two years ago it was one sixty. I hope that was just a typo.

  7. #1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Showtime2020  [View Original Post]
    I headed up 95 to visit FC, I knew I missed Cherri but I figured they had some new talent. I called while I was on the road about an hour away and the mamasan tole me I was a all set. When I arrived around 12 am she was happy to see me and took me to the room. She brought in 2 for me to pick from, one named Stella who looked like she was ready to take care of my big ass. The other girl couldn't of been more disinterested in me. After I picked mamasan offered me both I asked how much knowing I only carried enough money for one round. Stella looked to be in her early 40's, had a bit if a smokers cough but had a rock solid body with good firm C bolt ons. TS was great lots of good talk and ample roaming. I learned that she got to FC on Friday from NYC and would be there for a few weeks. The massage was alright, she sat on my back and rubbed it with no oil and she did massage my feet which was great. On the flip she undressed and showed me a great looking body. We got down to business CBJ, mis and a little cow girl. I guess I spent too much time with all the other stuff bc the next thing I know I hear the 5 min warning, so she finished with a decent HJ.

    On the way out mamasan asked me to come back again soon ad gave me 3 hugs on the way out, I gave her a $10, bc I had a good time. Total damage, std Philly $$6.
    Thanks for the report Showtime. Where is FC located now? Any website?

  8. #1773

    Fc

    I headed up 95 to visit FC, I knew I missed Cherri but I figured they had some new talent. I called while I was on the road about an hour away and the mamasan tole me I was a all set. When I arrived around 12 am she was happy to see me and took me to the room. She brought in 2 for me to pick from, one named Stella who looked like she was ready to take care of my big ass. The other girl couldn't of been more disinterested in me. After I picked mamasan offered me both I asked how much knowing I only carried enough money for one round. Stella looked to be in her early 40's, had a bit if a smokers cough but had a rock solid body with good firm C bolt ons. TS was great lots of good talk and ample roaming. I learned that she got to FC on Friday from NYC and would be there for a few weeks. The massage was alright, she sat on my back and rubbed it with no oil and she did massage my feet which was great. On the flip she undressed and showed me a great looking body. We got down to business CBJ, mis and a little cow girl. I guess I spent too much time with all the other stuff bc the next thing I know I hear the 5 min warning, so she finished with a decent HJ.

    On the way out mamasan asked me to come back again soon ad gave me 3 hugs on the way out, I gave her a $10, bc I had a good time. Total damage, std Philly $$6.

  9. #1772
    Oops. Never mind about 1217 part of review. I though 1217 if FC.

    Quote Originally Posted by engbest  [View Original Post]
    Wow, so many positive posting about this place after I visited this place. Am I the only one with bad exp at this location or things changed after my visit and negative posting? Anyway during my last trip to Philly (about month ago) , I got rejected by Bella again. Mamasan let me in and called a girl for me, then she came back and said I cannot get service. This time I wore shorts and t shirt so I won't look like LE. On my way out, other girl told me "you look like Korean cop in Philly". Shit no more Bella for me. I did get some nice girls from backpage but still no luck with Bella. Beside 1217, Can some one pm me for location better than Bella for me to try during my next trip?

  10. #1771

    Nuru ad in KOP

    This is an Old lady with a mongoloid face and she does not know English as well. Nothing Nuru. Straight to action.

    I also was curious about the nuru ad in KOP.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...29-22/17205663[/QUOTE]

  11. #1770

    1217

    Wow, so many positive posting about this place after I visited this place. Am I the only one with bad exp at this location or things changed after my visit and negative posting? Anyway during my last trip to Philly (about month ago) , I got rejected by Bella again. Mamasan let me in and called a girl for me, then she came back and said I cannot get service. This time I wore shorts and t shirt so I won't look like LE. On my way out, other girl told me "you look like Korean cop in Philly". Shit no more Bella for me. I did get some nice girls from backpage but still no luck with Bella. Beside 1217, Can some one pm me for location better than Bella for me to try during my next trip?

  12. #1769
    Quote Originally Posted by MelvinBiggs  [View Original Post]
    By the way,

    I have strong suspicion that at least one of the girls (or someone) there was going through pants pockets, etc. While clients in the table shower. If cellphone not password-locked relatively easy for them to have made a list of phone numbers and also taken names off of credit cards / drivers licenses, etc. The news reported that camera equipment and laptop was seized as evidence. Entirely possible that the story is not BS and vice is fishing a phone number list.

    Watch your back and never go into a place with more than cash in your pockets in my opinion. Seems odd they took that place down given their relative low profile overall. There must be another side to the story.
    I believe it. A good friend let one of these women in his life and she made off with his safety deposit box info and cleaned him out. She was able to get all his banking info.

    And important connections and took off. Happens more than you know.

  13. #1768

    24/7

    I'm noticing a couple places offering 24/7.

    I'm thinking they're all asleep in the wee morning hrs so pickin or various people might not be available.

    I do like to go before work (3/5am) but haven't done that in awhile as I've allways been disapointed in the past.

    Only time I hit bella is if I can get done early and there's better odds of parking round there then the other places

    That broadcast in busy areas. Other than that I have a free weekend coming up where I might just grab my little blues and go to town.

  14. #1767
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Just suggest it here in public or send me PM on Spahunters. I read your last message 9/17 about owning H and M and having problems with Lily, thats all false so don't ask me things like that, my only problem with her was she tried to get me booted off the site! On top, my thread closed down and the MODs on my tail. You really think I own the AMP? LOL I WISH! If I did this wouldn't be happening trust me.

    Sam Katz
    Sam,

    Nothing of that, no worries. I will magm on spa hunters.

    Thanks

  15. #1766

    Raid Schmade!

    I heard it's biz as usual. The owner lives there.

    Quote Originally Posted by MelvinBiggs  [View Original Post]
    Unless I am completely mistaken I think the younger one went by the name "Coco" and was there for at least a month before the raid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape