Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 459 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 6878
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1748
    Somebody said on another board a whitegirl 25ish from Florida is working at 1211 New World, interesting right?

  2. #1747

    New World?

    Have any seen Lucky or Papaya at New World Spa yet?

  3. #1746
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfod123  [View Original Post]
    Hope I can post this here but can someone recommend a cheap place to get H / J/B / J in Philly or south jersey? Doesn't have to be an AMP.

    I'm not looking for F / S only H / J with some touching, not looking to spend more than 60/70.
    See forum on Ballpark in SNJ.

  4. #1745
    I hope I can be on your good list also. The info you pm me was greatly appreciated and hope you can keep me updated with future info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry your one of the guys on my good list, I will erase 1 PM to message you later this week.

  5. #1744

    Tazdude

    Don't worry your one of the guys on my good list, I will erase 1 PM to message you later this week.

  6. #1743

    Can someone recommend affordable provider for me?

    Hope I can post this here but can someone recommend a cheap place to get H / J/B / J in Philly or south jersey? Doesn't have to be an AMP.

    I'm not looking for F / S only H / J with some touching, not looking to spend more than 60/70.

  7. #1742
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Hello everybody to those of you guys keep messaging me my box is full, just speak on the board. Thanks
    Sam.

    Sorry I don't mean to upset you and I do really value your info and your contribution to this and other board. I hope I didn't ruined my friendship here.

    Just let the other people talk at the end they are the ones who will miss on the contributions you provide.

    Thanks and hope to keep in touch.

    Taz

  8. #1741
    Hello everybody to those of you guys keep messaging me my box is full, just speak on the board. Thanks

  9. #1740

    All are Gross

    Quote Originally Posted by MelvinBiggs  [View Original Post]
    Unless I am completely mistaken I think the younger one went by the name "Coco" and was there for at least a month before the raid.
    Way past prime. Total dogs.

  10. #1739
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke & Mirrors  [View Original Post]

    http://philly.barstoolsports.com/m/r...-real-winners/

    http://philly.barstoolsports.com/m/a...e-out-of-jail/

    Whomever wrote this blog sounds like he or her has an axe to grind. Fwiw the young one arrived in Philly the day before the bust making his story utter BS. Things that make you go hmmmmm.
    By the way,

    I have strong suspicion that at least one of the girls (or someone) there was going through pants pockets, etc. While clients in the table shower. If cellphone not password-locked relatively easy for them to have made a list of phone numbers and also taken names off of credit cards / drivers licenses, etc. The news reported that camera equipment and laptop was seized as evidence. Entirely possible that the story is not BS and vice is fishing a phone number list.

    Watch your back and never go into a place with more than cash in your pockets in my opinion. Seems odd they took that place down given their relative low profile overall. There must be another side to the story.

  11. #1738
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke & Mirrors  [View Original Post]

    http://philly.barstoolsports.com/m/r...-real-winners/

    http://philly.barstoolsports.com/m/a...e-out-of-jail/

    Whomever wrote this blog sounds like he or her has an axe to grind. Fwiw the young one arrived in Philly the day before the bust making his story utter BS. Things that make you go hmmmmm.
    Unless I am completely mistaken I think the younger one went by the name "Coco" and was there for at least a month before the raid.

  12. #1737

    Sounds like a Setup.

    http://philly.barstoolsports.com/m/r...-real-winners/

    http://philly.barstoolsports.com/m/a...e-out-of-jail/

    Whomever wrote this blog sounds like he or her has an axe to grind. Fwiw the young one arrived in Philly the day before the bust making his story utter BS. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

  13. #1736
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrwu33  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone seen Cherry yet? I heard she will be at fun city until Sept 26th.
    I saw her earlier this week. It was a good time as usual. She is still smokin hot.

  14. #1735
    Have anyone seen Cherry yet? I heard she will be at fun city until Sept 26th.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rice33  [View Original Post]
    For you Cherry fanatics. She is coming back to Fun City soon.

  15. #1734

    There was a disclaimer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Book Man  [View Original Post]
    The May 30th raids that shut down 8 Warren, Ohio AMPs had nothing to do with BBFS. The Black church leaders were the instigators and the MVOC took over with the old human trafficking accusations. It's all on the Warren massage thread. The main source of the cops info came from a Philly massage expert who worked at 4 local spas. We still have several spas still open. The raids were May 30, 2012. Happy Mongering.
    This Mr. Philly did include.

    ". It is very easy for a media firestorm to flare up and opportunistic politicians & LE to gain favor from this kind of scandal. I never researched it and it might be an urban legend but the story is alive and well in the local AMPs."

    Who knows how the story changed from Ohio to the local Philly AMP's. The point he was making was that they believe it in the local Philly AMPs.

    It still doesn't mean that the first domino wasn't a church member who brought something home to his wife. Of course the authorities wouldn't be able to determine if the guy got it from the AMP or his wife. That is when they bring out the trafficking cards to shut things down. There is no way of determining exactly what happens behind closed doors between 2 adults.

    As with anything, a perceived health menace (real or not) can create a panic. Glad to hear things have calmed down in Ohio. Wow. 8 AMPs got shut down at once. It takes balls to open again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape