Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 459 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 6875
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1775
    Quote Originally Posted by GutsAndGlory  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report Showtime. Where is FC located now? Any website?
    S 3rd St & Chestnut St.

    Philadelphia, PA 19106.

    267-838-6058

  2. #1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Showtime2020  [View Original Post]
    Total damage, std Philly $$6.
    Wow, really? Two sixty is considered standard now? When I was there two years ago it was one sixty. I hope that was just a typo.

  3. #1773
    Quote Originally Posted by Showtime2020  [View Original Post]
    I headed up 95 to visit FC, I knew I missed Cherri but I figured they had some new talent. I called while I was on the road about an hour away and the mamasan tole me I was a all set. When I arrived around 12 am she was happy to see me and took me to the room. She brought in 2 for me to pick from, one named Stella who looked like she was ready to take care of my big ass. The other girl couldn't of been more disinterested in me. After I picked mamasan offered me both I asked how much knowing I only carried enough money for one round. Stella looked to be in her early 40's, had a bit if a smokers cough but had a rock solid body with good firm C bolt ons. TS was great lots of good talk and ample roaming. I learned that she got to FC on Friday from NYC and would be there for a few weeks. The massage was alright, she sat on my back and rubbed it with no oil and she did massage my feet which was great. On the flip she undressed and showed me a great looking body. We got down to business CBJ, mis and a little cow girl. I guess I spent too much time with all the other stuff bc the next thing I know I hear the 5 min warning, so she finished with a decent HJ.

    On the way out mamasan asked me to come back again soon ad gave me 3 hugs on the way out, I gave her a $10, bc I had a good time. Total damage, std Philly $$6.
    Thanks for the report Showtime. Where is FC located now? Any website?

  4. #1772

    Fc

    I headed up 95 to visit FC, I knew I missed Cherri but I figured they had some new talent. I called while I was on the road about an hour away and the mamasan tole me I was a all set. When I arrived around 12 am she was happy to see me and took me to the room. She brought in 2 for me to pick from, one named Stella who looked like she was ready to take care of my big ass. The other girl couldn't of been more disinterested in me. After I picked mamasan offered me both I asked how much knowing I only carried enough money for one round. Stella looked to be in her early 40's, had a bit if a smokers cough but had a rock solid body with good firm C bolt ons. TS was great lots of good talk and ample roaming. I learned that she got to FC on Friday from NYC and would be there for a few weeks. The massage was alright, she sat on my back and rubbed it with no oil and she did massage my feet which was great. On the flip she undressed and showed me a great looking body. We got down to business CBJ, mis and a little cow girl. I guess I spent too much time with all the other stuff bc the next thing I know I hear the 5 min warning, so she finished with a decent HJ.

    On the way out mamasan asked me to come back again soon ad gave me 3 hugs on the way out, I gave her a $10, bc I had a good time. Total damage, std Philly $$6.

  5. #1771
    Oops. Never mind about 1217 part of review. I though 1217 if FC.

    Quote Originally Posted by engbest  [View Original Post]
    Wow, so many positive posting about this place after I visited this place. Am I the only one with bad exp at this location or things changed after my visit and negative posting? Anyway during my last trip to Philly (about month ago) , I got rejected by Bella again. Mamasan let me in and called a girl for me, then she came back and said I cannot get service. This time I wore shorts and t shirt so I won't look like LE. On my way out, other girl told me "you look like Korean cop in Philly". Shit no more Bella for me. I did get some nice girls from backpage but still no luck with Bella. Beside 1217, Can some one pm me for location better than Bella for me to try during my next trip?

  6. #1770

    Nuru ad in KOP

    This is an Old lady with a mongoloid face and she does not know English as well. Nothing Nuru. Straight to action.

    I also was curious about the nuru ad in KOP.

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...29-22/17205663[/QUOTE]

  7. #1769

    1217

    Wow, so many positive posting about this place after I visited this place. Am I the only one with bad exp at this location or things changed after my visit and negative posting? Anyway during my last trip to Philly (about month ago) , I got rejected by Bella again. Mamasan let me in and called a girl for me, then she came back and said I cannot get service. This time I wore shorts and t shirt so I won't look like LE. On my way out, other girl told me "you look like Korean cop in Philly". Shit no more Bella for me. I did get some nice girls from backpage but still no luck with Bella. Beside 1217, Can some one pm me for location better than Bella for me to try during my next trip?

  8. #1768
    Quote Originally Posted by MelvinBiggs  [View Original Post]
    By the way,

    I have strong suspicion that at least one of the girls (or someone) there was going through pants pockets, etc. While clients in the table shower. If cellphone not password-locked relatively easy for them to have made a list of phone numbers and also taken names off of credit cards / drivers licenses, etc. The news reported that camera equipment and laptop was seized as evidence. Entirely possible that the story is not BS and vice is fishing a phone number list.

    Watch your back and never go into a place with more than cash in your pockets in my opinion. Seems odd they took that place down given their relative low profile overall. There must be another side to the story.
    I believe it. A good friend let one of these women in his life and she made off with his safety deposit box info and cleaned him out. She was able to get all his banking info.

    And important connections and took off. Happens more than you know.

  9. #1767

    24/7

    I'm noticing a couple places offering 24/7.

    I'm thinking they're all asleep in the wee morning hrs so pickin or various people might not be available.

    I do like to go before work (3/5am) but haven't done that in awhile as I've allways been disapointed in the past.

    Only time I hit bella is if I can get done early and there's better odds of parking round there then the other places

    That broadcast in busy areas. Other than that I have a free weekend coming up where I might just grab my little blues and go to town.

  10. #1766
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Just suggest it here in public or send me PM on Spahunters. I read your last message 9/17 about owning H and M and having problems with Lily, thats all false so don't ask me things like that, my only problem with her was she tried to get me booted off the site! On top, my thread closed down and the MODs on my tail. You really think I own the AMP? LOL I WISH! If I did this wouldn't be happening trust me.

    Sam Katz
    Sam,

    Nothing of that, no worries. I will magm on spa hunters.

    Thanks

  11. #1765

    Raid Schmade!

    I heard it's biz as usual. The owner lives there.

    Quote Originally Posted by MelvinBiggs  [View Original Post]
    Unless I am completely mistaken I think the younger one went by the name "Coco" and was there for at least a month before the raid.

  12. #1764

    Switch a roni

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Bert stick with the 250 and up girls if you want the actual girls in the pictures I my opinion. I hate the BS buillshit, I mean bait and switch so much. They even tried to do that to me at AMPs before and when I threaten to walk out they say wait wait and after 5 minutes brings in the girl I want. I've even called ahead for an appointment and STILL got the switcheroo pulled on me before. This happened at Bella back in the day when I called ahead for Channel and was told to come right over, Lily opened the door and said sorry sorry I forgot another monger called for Channel too. NO! A walk in came in and she didn't want to lose the 160$ (well it was 150 back then) So I told her I'd come back in 30 minutes while she was trying to sell me some other girl who was wack, I said I'd settle for Jennifer but she was booked for 3 hours! I remember (if your reading this and you were the 3 hour man that must have been crazy!). Escorts are the biggest gamble in my opinion, I mean even SWs you see what your getting before anything goes down. Some girls are just plain dumb, use believable pictures atleast! Not no supermodel perfect face perfect breasts model poses type pictures com on were not that dumb. Not smart marketing.

    Sam Katz
    Yeah man I hear ya on that one. Last time they pulled that shit on me at a AMP it was on ludlo an I was askin for Mickey and she said "oh hunny she no here no more" so I bounced. Told her I just called an you said she was here.

    Bunch of crap that nobody has time for. And the bullshit pics most of them post is super annoying.

    Probly just means there extreamly discrete or they ain't even worth the picture. I'm down for the upper level chicks every once in awhile but the non shower option stinks as I'm coming off work.

  13. #1763
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Bert stick with the 250 and up girls if you want the actual girls in the pictures I my opinion. I hate the BS buillshit, I mean bait and switch so much. They even tried to do that to me at AMPs before and when I threaten to walk out they say wait wait and after 5 minutes brings in the girl I want. I've even called ahead for an appointment and STILL got the switcheroo pulled on me before. This happened at Bella back in the day when I called ahead for Channel and was told to come right over, Lily opened the door and said sorry sorry I forgot another monger called for Channel too. NO! A walk in came in and she didn't want to lose the 160$ (well it was 150 back then) So I told her I'd come back in 30 minutes while she was trying to sell me some other girl who was wack, I said I'd settle for Jennifer but she was booked for 3 hours! I remember (if your reading this and you were the 3 hour man that must have been crazy!). Escorts are the biggest gamble in my opinion, I mean even SWs you see what your getting before anything goes down. Some girls are just plain dumb, use believable pictures atleast! Not no supermodel perfect face perfect breasts model poses type pictures com on were not that dumb. Not smart marketing.

    Sam Katz
    It definitely takes a lot more research with escorts. Thanks to "Google Image search and Tin eye" we have more resources available to weed out the BS. I love AMPs. Nothing better than having mamasan bring out 3 or 4+ girls and being able to choose. I wish there was a good AMP in Norristown. I know about the one on Egypt ln but last time I went there the girls were all 40+

  14. #1762
    Bert stick with the 250 and up girls if you want the actual girls in the pictures I my opinion. I hate the BS buillshit, I mean bait and switch so much. They even tried to do that to me at AMPs before and when I threaten to walk out they say wait wait and after 5 minutes brings in the girl I want. I've even called ahead for an appointment and STILL got the switcheroo pulled on me before. This happened at Bella back in the day when I called ahead for Channel and was told to come right over, Lily opened the door and said sorry sorry I forgot another monger called for Channel too. NO! A walk in came in and she didn't want to lose the 160$ (well it was 150 back then) So I told her I'd come back in 30 minutes while she was trying to sell me some other girl who was wack, I said I'd settle for Jennifer but she was booked for 3 hours! I remember (if your reading this and you were the 3 hour man that must have been crazy!). Escorts are the biggest gamble in my opinion, I mean even SWs you see what your getting before anything goes down. Some girls are just plain dumb, use believable pictures atleast! Not no supermodel perfect face perfect breasts model poses type pictures com on were not that dumb. Not smart marketing.

    Sam Katz

  15. #1761

    Indeed sir

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Bert my man, the way I see it is if the pictures are too good to be true, stupid model type girls and the price says 80 / hr special or some dumb price its 100% false. The semi hot girls but pretty and nice body that charge 200, 250, 300 / hr those are real usually.

    I google image searched one of the pictures it turns out to be a Chinese model Zhou Wei Tong.

    If these pictures are real my AMPing days are pretty much over LOL.

    But Theycallmehawk is a vet so I'm not going to doubt his senses if he thinks these girls are real but my stance has always been the real ones cost 200 and up, I even seen the hottest whitegirl taking self cam phone pix OMG HOT but was charging 70 dollar hr specials.
    I just check out BP daily to see what's up, last time I hooked from there I was baited and switched. I wasn't dissapointed in the chick just little mad I'd been had. In my opinion hawk gives best reviews and as much info as possible which is good stuff.

    I also check out eros and they have the eros pic authentication seals and I did.

    Hook up with one of them and it was 250 and it was a blast. Just little over what I'm used to dishing out.

    BP is just becoming the new / old craigslist.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape